T#2|Choices|Complete

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

It was always a choice ---

Life is a series of event filled with choices we make. Whether right or wrong, the blame lies upon us. This is a story about one of those choices. Her one decision, lead her to misery and darkness she'd never wanted to see again. And his was infilled with joy and light. But somewhere darkness and light always have to collide, because neither is complete without the other.

Thread # 1 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3119440

=========================================================
Index
Ch 21 - Pg 1
Ch 22 - Pg 17
Chapter 23 -Pg 25
Chapter 24 -Pg34
Chapter 25 - Pg49

-----------------------------------------------------------
*Grins* I don't know what to say. Except, thank you affectionately to all my readers. It has been such a journey. And alas, the journey only continues on this thread. I hope, i can finish the story within this thread. But i just love your comments and wonderful replies so much - that i am going to hold my breath. There's much to tell in this story yet. And i just hope, you will continue to support me as usual. Your countless support has been the biggest motivating factor, behind my timely updates. Otherwise i am known to be very lazy when it comes to writing. But you know that also :P 😳😳😳

Note| Since this has been brought up a lot in the previous thread. Yes, the subject dealt in this story, is very fragile. And i do not hope to offend anyone, who has personally gone through this experience. I try my best, to keep this story as real as possible. I love both of the characters i have built here. I may not support their ways, or what they have done. But i do love them for what they have become or will become :) Just wanted to clear that.

Disclaimer: This story is solely mines. I have only taken the names of Arnav and Khushi from 4lions. Rest is a mirage of my own imagination. Hence, please keep your grubby palms off my story, and write one of your own.I have already dealt with a particular plagiarism incident, and am not in the mood to deal with another one.  Do not steal my work [ I will haunt, i promise you ...i will😳]

If you want PMs, please add me to your buddy list. Or state so in your comments.
x s :)

Edited by InvisibleSmile - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
moved to blog.
Edited by InvisibleSmile - 11 years ago
sj_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on your new thread.
EDIT
Beautiful; the way you described your protagonist's turmoil was beautiful. Khushi was born to parents who prioritised their social status and her achievements, to her desire to feel wanted and loved. As a result she tried seeking love and attention through her accomplishments and attempted at becoming the person others expected her to be. Every time she tried to fit in and failed, people openly expressed the disappointment she had become. Khushi tried to save her heart and lived in a delusion that everything is just fine which broke when Aryan entered her life. She did not want to be tagged as a disappointment as a mother too and feared being linked to her parents; but in the process she ended up in a greater mess. There were times she regretted her choice of giving him away; and other times when she was a witness to the love he got that she may never have been able to give. She was in a dilemma till she saw fear in Aryan's eyes that made her realise the gravity of her actions in the court. 
When Arnav saw her in a broken state, her first response was that of defence. She is fighting a mental battle with herself and the last thing she would want is a person to call her weak. Arnav tried showing that he cared; this stimulated her to rise up her walls of indifference to save herself from expecting people to care. When Arnav lost his cool and exposed his pain, she could relate to it; that got her to break down as she could no longer carry her baggage of grief and pretence.  
-sj
Edited by svj2 - 11 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
congrats on the new thread awesome update very heartbreaking on her part but it was all about choices she gave him up she has to live and understand that and where he is ,is a better palace than she could have given to him feel sorry for her and the only person who keep trying to help her she keeps alienating awesome update beautifully pened thanks for the pm  
memories_im thumbnail
That was one amazing update :)
qt123 thumbnail
Thank you for the update in such a short time.
What Khushi was going through is so realistic, she portrayed such raw emotions. When Aryan says that Miss Teacher is on his side, it was very warming. It's good that Arnav isn't running away from the fact that he is in love with Khushi; he accepts it. Unconsciously as well his mind takes him to her place. I just love how Arnav sees and accepts Khushi for who she is. Khushi breakdown is heartbreaking. Though Arnav is there for her, this is going to be very hard for Khushi because its constantly going to remind her that Arnav is the one providing Aryan the happiness when it should have been her. It's just going to be very hard for her, more so when she finds out about his feelings.
It's really hard to sympathize with only one  of the characters in this story. Both are such strong individuals with equally strong past history or reasons that make them for who they are today.
Cant wait for more!
sakthi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow! Your words were continous flow of emotions...
I cant take sides between Arnav and Kushi as they deal with their own hell...
Loving your story...
soaringskies thumbnail
hey shiza...(u have a unique name...😃)

i am just stunned after reading this update...firstly i luvv d tittle of this story...second i luvv the thought u put up in the beggining of each update...so apt..and thought provoking it is...!!

the update was amazing...i could feel khushi's pain completely...it is so difficult to realise and accept what choices u make and to further deal with them...!!!  u have picked up an amazing subject(apart 4m arshi...which i guess the love story is central 4 alot of readers on this forum)  and have justified it with ur writings...!!
u have written khushi's part in this update beautifully...very impactful...!! don't have the right words to describe even...😊 superb...!!!

would b looking 4wrd 4 the next update...😃😃

noor...:))
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
CONGRATS ON NEW THREAD  OFF TO READ THE UPDATE
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
surely surprised me with update..
Loved it thoroughly..from family moment to him comforting her..loved their inner thoughts..the turmoil...very very well written..