SaileshrkD3FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello guys my name is sailesh i loved a girl truely and hardly for two years and she was having a boyfriend😭😭i know that she was having boyfriend then also i loved her so much...we are very best friends but once her boyfriend had removed me in Facebook with her account and then i sended frnd rqst to her and after this she said m forcing her for becoming friend...but m not forced her...then also she was angry with me and after she says that m irritating her and then i got really angry with her...and i said many bad things to her😭😭😭but i really dont want to say this all to her...and i want again friendship with her but she was not accepting me😭first time i cried for her😭😭😭the boyfriend of her was very angry with me he can beat me easily because he is so bigger from me...but i can also beat him but if i'll beat him the matter will increase and my life will be spoiled ...please guys help me what can i do now please guys help me😭😭😭i said sorry to her a 1000 times...guys i accept my giulty and i realised that i did very wrong thing...

Please Guys my request help me help me

Please don't ignore...i know that its not ur problem but please u can help me if u understands me...

Please don't say to leave her because i tried very much to leave her but i can't...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
you know, it may be hard, actually very hard for you, but the best thing you can do is just apologize for your behavior, and be happy if she forgives you...
Amitz.Gibbore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
she will definitely forgive you:) dun worry.😊
swaron_tanha4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
the bst thng u cn do is ignore her fr fw days...im 100% sure she vl cm nd frgve u...nd hrslf vl sy srry..nd dun wrry..
SaileshrkD3FAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: ambuja4

the bst thng u cn do is ignore her fr fw days...im 100% sure she vl cm nd frgve u...nd hrslf vl sy srry..nd dun wrry..

Hmmm i think ur right
karankala1 thumbnail
Dude do that thing or give her gifts that she likes so much and write a letter(plz do not speak to her) which include all matter!!!trust me agar uski koi favourite chiz ke sath agar usko aopology letter doge to voh jaroor pdhegi and forgive u
OceanLove thumbnail
Let me tell you the reason of not forgetting her. 😳 

You tried to ignore her but still you are interested in her despite the fact that she asked you to leave her. Why ? Only because you don't have any other girl to make her your friend. ðŸ¥±

Believe me, you will forget her very easily if you did friendship with any other girl. I give you a kind suggestion. Please don't get yourself involved in the world of love because you will gain nothing in result but sadness in the end. Rest is your choice. ðŸ˜•

Are you so much in love with this girl...?

If your love is true, she will definitely be yours...

Since she has a boyfriend, who doesn't like you at all..,I think you should actually backoff little, as right abt now her bf is all that matters...She may realise her mistake and forgive you.
beeny thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
are plz pesns rakh & sahi me wo tere pass ana chahegi so aahi jayegi give her some tym to think abt u don't make her irritet by ur behavr

hope wo tere pass wapas aa jaye..:D
SaileshrkD3FAN thumbnail
Thanks to all of ur sopport guys...