Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
you just blown me away MAHESH siggie/avi was ufff and just hillarious stuff saved it all specially kash | 2states
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well done, Good creationx !!! MG and Dipz stuff is good, love them !!!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dips..

Hey maa!! matajii MIl gayiii 🥳Janu i can tell u hw much im happyy to found you OMGG !!!🤗I love you mwahh 
Thank you jaan sho much!!😳
wat i want is a long listt den after u will start thrw joote chapples at meh🤣No im Bong. act my frnd told me watch his movie businessman n dookudu so i watch n tadaa his no. 1 fan b4 also i liked him bt im unaware dt he's a southie!! n my obsesion 4r him is like cloud 9🤪

i want u to translate me dt song of businessman chandamama navve and also dat aagadu trailer 
.You knw i had a book learn telugu in 30 days bt in vain none of wat i want ws dre😡 bt u see i wanna hug u januu my tapasya rang layi omg🤗❤️

Aww, you're so sweet, I want to squeeze your cheeks right now! 🤗😆❤️ Of course I'm happy to translate for you! And if you're interested, I'll give you links to other great movies of Mahesh with english subs if I can find them. Mahesh is a good actor. I generally do not get too obsessed with movie actors in general, but Mahesh is definitely the best from today's generation of actors in the South.
Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 9 years ago
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

you just blown me away MAHESH siggie/avi was ufff and just hillarious stuff saved it all specially kash | 2states

aww Snehal bb thanks a lot!! :)) but start eating lot coz i dnt want u 2 get blown away evrytime na😆
Dipssss thumbnail

Originally posted by: _BlackPearl_

Well done, Good creationx !!! MG and Dipz stuff is good, love them !!!

Thank you bb shoo mchh! :)
Dipssss thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Aww, you're so sweet, I want to squeeze your cheeks right now! 🤗😆❤️ Of course I'm happy to translate for you! And if you're interested, I'll give you links to other great movies of Mahesh with english subs if I can find them. Mahesh is a good actor. I generally do not get too obsessed with movie actors in general, but Mahesh is definitely the best from today's generation of actors in the South.

aww c my cheeks its red nw☺️😆Omg sachiee hw sweet of you jaanuu ur realy v nice person😳
but no worries im like a detective baby i have watched almost half of his movies sumone in telugu as wwell wid eng subs bt few are'nt available so i ws finding sumone to translate few stuffs and see u came :)) ya i like his personality his acting he really doesnt luk 38 n his kids omg dey adorables!! cumpletely agreed he bst of this generation..😎
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wowow...
ok lets start with maneet..
mindblowing and so so beautiful work.
awesome styling.👏
mahesh and ian,omg so so so sexy...❤️
every thing is so beautiful.beautiful coloring,awesome styling.
loved all.
u r amazing.👏
Dipssss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandy-Naz

wowow...

ok lets start with maneet..
mindblowing and so so beautiful work.
awesome styling.👏
mahesh and ian,omg so so so sexy...❤️
every thing is so beautiful.beautiful coloring,awesome styling.
loved all.
u r amazing.👏

Thank you sho much bb :)) aww so sweet tnks a ton!!🤗
Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
love the creations! the colorin is soo mind blowing! good jobb :D
Maha149 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome creations all always 
can i req