Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
amazing
thanks for the pm
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I love Ranbir PC One... Awesome👏👏

But My fav is http://i5.minus.com/jP0Rl5fAKjYMM.jpg ---> Just beautiful!!! Blending is perfect!!! Love ur style!!!

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome Dipsss! Ur siggies r alwayz lovely... n trendy too!

lovely work..

thnx for pm..  <3

Love,
Priya.
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gorgeous update!!
Love everything <3
-Ursh- thumbnail
Dips 🤗 my lovely you update really fast yay!

Ahhh this one is my fav! Colouring and textures are perfect ❤️

This is flawless I mean the different shades of purple and others colouring gives it just a amazing glow and your blending wow! 

Keep. Updating often 

Edited by Urshie - 10 years ago
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

oh hello Mariam i knw yuh saw ur stuffs in Geet CG😳 bt bt i dunno u wer sucha big fan of my dirty work🤣i wud also do bhagra wid you🤣

Omgg thank you sooo much for ur wonderful tareefff😳it means alottt aloottt to me☺️

Ohhkk sweetiepie wil defo Pm yuh😳learn frm my workk🤣its too crapiiiee to learnn u gonna ruin u own wrk den i bet ya🤣

Big Big fan of MG❤️no matter hw short d updt is Mg will still rule my CG😎ya DD-SY is killing me too just luv de performance sply d Jadu hai ones biased dey gav her only 28😡

i luv stalkers so ur always welcum to stalk my CG😆😆ahh i will be regularly updating my shop nowadays so u can drop by d Cg nytime😊

haha i saw d sig u made it awesome more dan me i toh did kachra out of d sig😵

Just cuming my way to ur Dukaannn😎

thank you fr ur so nice comments it means alot u made my day!!🤗❤️ 

Hehe glad to know that u already know me Dips, hehe well then u still don't know how big of a fan I am of ur creations, well then join me yaar in bhangra coz I don't be alone doing it and look like a mad person doing bhangra all alone🤪

Hehe u defo didn't call me a sweetiepie, I am no way that, I am more of khattipai😆, will be waiting for ur pm then but I doubt I will receive one as u are gonna be updating without pm
ing us😆😉
Agree with ya, DD& GC sure do rules, I also can't think of any update of my dukkan like u said with out them😆

hehe will surly be stalking ur shop but not this soon, as Ramadan is coming soon so won't be coming on IF

U did saw my sig, hahaha🤣 u must be joking saying it was awesome I know it wasn't, hun kacha dare u call my lovely sig kachra, they are my fav, wo baat alag hai ke I got to ur dukaan this late😆😭, but I am gald i atlas ended up coming here😉

ur coming to my dukaan, I am dead, but wiat I have to read ur comment first and then I will be dead😆😉
Don't say thank u Dips, I am just saying what is true and der is no need for a thanks for the crap comments, I just said what I felt about ur work. but I am glad that my comment made you day🤗❤️

CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
First thing I am gonna say is I am on my way to making RK and Madhubala sigg after seeing urs😆 and maybe avi's too, gosh ur tempting to make on couple that I don't watch the show of...
Hehe back to the shop Update

I love this one, the coloring is so gud and goes with the texture so well.

Hehe like I said int he begning I am off to making sigg on RK and Madhu then u can guess how much I loved ur sigg on them especially this one

I really the coloring here, and the special effect of light coloring of orange at some places, which really really looks so gud and makes it more beautiful

Over all I loved all of the creations u updated, they were all so gud and I don't know which word to use yaar to say how much I loved the update😕😆😉
Update the next shop soon...

Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Manasi🤗
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: krt09

Love RishBala siggies 😳

Thanks🤗
Dipssss thumbnail