Jealousy Os: Entry of Dhruv SINGH raizada

Posted: 11 years ago

Jealousy Os: Entry of Dhruv SINGH Raizada

Khushi watched with hollow eyes as Aarav, Arnav and sheetal sat on the couch like one small family. Heart burning, she lowered her eyes and carried the tea tray towards them and the rest of the family. Arnav gave her a swift smile of thanks as he took his cup but sadly his eyes didn't notice the sadness in hers as he turned towards sheetal to reply to something she had said. Heart aching with pain, she turned away wondering where all those promises disappeared that he once made to her.

Avoiding everyones eyes, she headed towards their bedroom but Arnav was too occupied to even notice her. She was almost near the stairs when the door bell rang. Gesturing to Anjali that she would attend to whoever was at the door, Khushi  trod silently pasts the sounds of laughter coming from Arnav and Sheetal. Pasting a smile on her face, she opened the door.

A handsome man stood in front of her and the first thing Khushi noticed about him was his easy smile and twinkling eyes. She was silent for a moment and then she said

"Yes ?"

His grin widened and he put his palm across his heart

"Beating heart, be still!!"

Khushi gave him a confused glare "whom do you want?" She asked

The smile flashed again

"You." He said without missing a beat, when nani's voice drifted up to them asking her who was at the door. He put his arm around her and dragged her along with him to the living room.

NaNi almost dropped the tea cup while a biscuit remained suspended in the air inches from manorama's mouth. The family stood stunned as if someone had hit the pause button of a dvd player.It was Akash who broke the stillness and rushed from nowhere and gave the new comer a hug

"Bhai.. Dhruv.. What a surprise? Why didn't you tell us you were coming?"

Akash's words seemed to break the trance and the rest of the family except Arnav and sheetal rushed to Dhruv, tears of happiness brimming in their eyes. After what seemed like an emotional reunion, nani said

"Khushi bitya, please arrange for some good breakfast for my grandson."

At that Dhruv looked at Khushi again, smiling at her and Khushi realized that this was the brother nani had once spoken about. Totally different from Arnav, yet Dhruv too had the raizada good looks but more importantly he had a pair of laughing eyes and a big wide smile.

"Khushi.. yes you are the Khushi of my heart. The name suits you because I found my khushi when I found you." Dhruv said making everyone look at Arnav who was suddenly looking ready to kill

"Khushi is MY WIFE" Arnav said through gritted teeth

Dhruv's eyes widened and he put his palm across his chest again

"OUCH, that hurt." He grinned watching Arnav's temper rise and enjoying the glory of riling his brother up,.

"Namaste Dhruvji" Khushi said quietly

"No wonder Arnav married her secretly' he knew that if I had seen her, he wouldn't stand a chance but ever mind --better late then never. Khushi why don't you bring me that tea.. I know I'm alive just so that I would have the tea from your loving hands"

"Dhruv I'm warning you." Arnav said and nani slapped him playfully

"Don't mind him Khushi bitya." She told Khushi " He cannot resist giving flowery phrases to girls and Dhruv, Khushi is madly in love with her husband so I guess here is one girl who is immune."

"I love challenge, dadi" Dhruv said watching Arnav's clenched fist and Khushi's restraining hand on her husbands arm.

Manorama laughed aloud'"My dear son.., always the charmer.."

Sheetal watched the scene from afar. She was enjoying Khsuhi's jealousy and fanning the flames of her insecurity and it was as if the tables had suddenly turned. She watched how Arnav was turning green in jealousy as Dhruv flirted with khushi. She saw the possessive way in which he stood between khushi and Dhruv..

The tables had indeed turned. It was not khushi who was jealous any longer. Arnav was barely able to control his jealous rage by seeing Dhruv eying khushi but none more jealous than Sheetal herself when she saw the father of her son, Dhruv Singh Raizada giving her the same dose she had been giving khushi from the time she had met her'

Edited by aashti - 10 years ago
Oh...Nice...do continue...let Shit-all burn with jealously seeing both ASR and DSR giving their complete attention just to khushi...

And I do love jealous and possesive ASR!!😊

Brilliantly written OS! waiting for part 2.πŸ‘
brilliant os!!! i hope this happens in the show
Excellent job -πŸ‘πŸΌ Please continue and PM me.
Awesome OS <3 loved it loadz :P I love jealousy OS's hehe hope u con this xoxo
wonderful! 

waiting for part 2 !!
good oneπŸ‘
do continue
Very very nice , I want u to send this story to 4 lions plz
good one. wud luv to see this happening