kaveriw2008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: haruhi26

yep i know but still havent decided at all what to write😆
mein aisa hi hu, i mean i only write when my muse come, and she hasnt come till now😭

muse ...ok i'll prey for it...jaldi aana

ok one more thing muse means muse ya phir musirox...😆🤣
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kaveriw2008

muse ...ok i'll prey for it...jaldi aana

ok one more thing muse means muse ya phir musirox...😆🤣

muse actually is a mythical legend, she's the one who comes and whisper ideas to writers😆
and you thought about who😆
kaveriw2008 thumbnail

muse actually is a mythical legend, she's the one who comes and whisper ideas to writers😆
and you thought about who😆

hey i was just kidding i know about it...i said it may bi mussirox on IF
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hello everyone, i'm back with an update. Hope you all like it, and i'm upto your expectations on this story.

First a big thanks to Shyamala Auntie for pointing me out where the PM stayed,(very sorry i had no idea at all, since i'm not from India).

Chapter 2:

The PM's residence was located at 7-9, Race Course Road, New Delhi and it was a marvellous and big place.  As soon as they reached there, after having passed through a range of security officers and completed some formalities, they were finally granted access to go inside.  Arjun and Riya got down from the SUV, and Arjun said let's go.  However he could sense that Riya was not following him, he turned back to check why and was irritated when he saw her standing like a statue gaping at the place. He went towards her and broke her from her shock.

"Riya, what are you doing? Don't you want to work today?" he asked crossly.

"Woh Sir, mein pehli baar yaha aya houn, aur pehli baar ke liye, mein hamare PM se miloungi," she replied meekly.

"Hum yahan kaam karne aye hein, PM ke sath coffee/chai pine nahin.  Baand karo apna drama aur chalo," Arjun scolded her. He knew he was being harsh towards her, but her talks about karva chauth had opened some memories and brought back the pain of the loss of Roshni.

The rest of the team also arrived within the few minutes they were outside.  They were waiting outside for someone to guide them inside to the PM.

"Hello, i'm the chief security officer of this residence, Mr Karti, please come in, the PM is waiting for you in his study," a middle-aged man said.  And he took them to the PM's study.

The whole ETF team entered there, for everyone it had been the first they had been granted access here, and the study was an imposing one, with lots of things and antiques in it, however none had any time or inclination to admire this in front of their PM, who was sitting on a sofa and crying softly.  They were all shocked to see the PM in such a state.  He was completely devastated.  None had any words to comfort him, and remained silent till the PM could gather enough courage to talk with them.

After a few minutes of silence, the PM started talking, "You know its karva chauth today," Riya turned to see the expression of Arjun when the PM mentioned this, and she could see his eyes fill up a bit, but within a few seconds all emotions had disappeared from his face. The PM continued, "Simi always kept this fast for me, because she wanted me to live a long life, but why didn't she think that without her, my being alive has no worth or meaning!" the PM hardly knew what he was talking about, how he was showing his weakness in front of strangers, but he couldn't control his pain at all.

Mr. Karti stopped the PM before he became even more emotional, "Sir, these are the ETF, they are here for the case".  Only then the PM realised that he wasn't alone. He took a deep breath and said, "My wife has been found dead in our bathroom this morning.  We had to attend an important function tomorrow morning, where the PM of UK was the guest of honour.  No information has been leaked till now to the media, and the function will be cancelled, but you have till tonight to solve this case.  I cant keep the death of my wife a secret for any longer. Please do your best," when he had first started to talk, he was the efficient PM like everyone knew about, but as he finished his eyes had filled up again and his voice was broken.

Mr Karti took the ETF out of the study, and guided them towards the PM's room.

"Nothing has been touched, or removed, or cleaned," Mr Karti said and left them in the room.

Rathore asked Shree and Riya to examine the room and find any clues if possible. While he, Arjun and Chotu went to inspect the murder scene.

A lady's body was found on the bathroom tiles, and she was lying in her blood, she had lost a lot of blood.  Arjun bent towards the body and examined the murder cause. There was a razor blade next to her, from which apparently both her wrists had been cut.

"It's a case of suicide," Rathore said after examining everything.  "There seems to be no foul play at all, and it's evident she cut her own wrists."

"Nahin Rathore, it's not suicide!" Arjun suddenly exclaimed.

"Rawte will you please stop to contradict me everytime. If this is not a suicide, then what is it? What have you seen that you are talking like this?" Rathore asked with irritation.

"For one, she's draped in her red saree, meaning she was getting ready for the festival, she has make-up on her, and vermillion also in her head, and almost all her jewellery.  Why would a married woman dress up like this and then commit suicide?" Arjun replied.

"That's not enough of a reason Rawte, do you have anything else to prove your point?" Rathore asked.

"Well yes, it seems that she was crying, look at her face, her eyes are still filled up with some left-over tears and her cheeks till damp a bit, and we can see the tears marks due to her make-up.  And secondly it seems she was not alone, there are some dirt on these tile, and almost a shoe marks next to her body, though it's not really remarkable.  We need to take all the fingerprints in this room.  Something must have happened here, and we have to find out," Arjun said.  He started to go out, when suddenly his eyes fell on an earring which was lying down under a towel with only part of it visible, he had nearly missed it.  He went to pick it up and gave it to Rathore.

"Let's try to find out, whose earring it is first.  Maybe this will help us in understanding more about this murder," Arjun said while stressing on the word "murder".

Thats all for today, hope you all like it.

Please dont forget to comment and like and please share your views, i love reading them😳

Edited by haruhi26 - 11 years ago
..RiMi.. thumbnail
omg!!! karvachaut special!!!!!!😃 
i really felt bad for arjun ðŸ˜­ bechaara😭
bt he soo soo soo intelligent!!!!! just loved the way he brought abt the fact that it was nt a suicide!
i am very eager to know who the murderer😡 is!!!
Edited by rimss19 - 11 years ago
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome yaar
continue soon
thanks for pm
sashashyam thumbnail
Dear Tina,

Nice going, and I am very pleased that you posted this so quickly. Now all that you have to do is to keep it up!😉

Of course the tears in her eyes would not rule out a suicide, for she would have been very depressed if it was suicide and might very well have cried, but the footmark is very significant.

Shyamala Aunty

hello everyone, i'm back with an update. Hope you all like it, and i'm upto your expectations on this story.

First a big thanks to Shyamala Auntie for pointing me out where the PM stayed,(very sorry i had no idea at all, since i'm not from India).

Chapter 2:

The PM's residence was located at 7-9, Race Course Road, New Delhi and it was a marvellous and big place.  As soon as they reached there, after having passed through a range of security officers and completed some formalities, they were finally granted access to go inside.  Arjun and Riya got down from the SUV, and Arjun said let's go.  However he could sense that Riya was not following him, he turned back to check why and was irritated when he saw her standing like a statue gaping at the place. He went towards her and broke her from her shock.

"Riya, what are you doing? Don't you want to work today?" he asked crossly.

"Woh Sir, mein pehli baar yaha aya houn, aur pehli baar ke liye, mein hamare PM se miloungi," she replied meekly.

"Hum yahan kaam karne aye hein, PM ke sath coffee/chai pine nahin.  Baand karo apna drama aur chalo," Arjun scolded her. He knew he was being harsh towards her, but her talks about karva chauth had opened some memories and brought back the pain of the loss of Roshni.

The rest of the team also arrived within the few minutes they were outside.  They were waiting outside for someone to guide them inside to the PM.

"Hello, i'm the chief security officer of this residence, Mr Karti, please come in, the PM is waiting for you in his study," a middle-aged man said.  And he took them to the PM's study.

The whole ETF team entered there, for everyone it had been the first they had been granted access here, and the study was an imposing one, with lots of things and antiques in it, however none had any time or inclination to admire this in front of their PM, who was sitting on a sofa and crying softly.  They were all shocked to see the PM in such a state.  He was completely devastated.  None had any words to comfort him, and remained silent till the PM could gather enough courage to talk with them.

After a few minutes of silence, the PM started talking, "You know its karva chauth today," Riya turned to see the expression of Arjun when the PM mentioned this, and she could see his eyes fill up a bit, but within a few seconds all emotions had disappeared from his face. The PM continued, "Simi always kept this fast for me, because she wanted me to live a long life, but why didn't she think that without her, my being alive has no worth or meaning!" the PM hardly knew what he was talking about, how he was showing his weakness in front of strangers, but he couldn't control his pain at all.

Mr. Karti stopped the PM before he became even more emotional, "Sir, these are the ETF, they are here for the case".  Only then the PM realised that he wasn't alone. He took a deep breath and said, "My wife has been found dead in our bathroom this morning.  We had to attend an important function tomorrow morning, where the President of UK was the guest of honour.  No information has been leaked till now to the media, and the function will be cancelled, but you have till tonight to solve this case.  I cant keep the death of my wife a secret for any longer. Please do your best," when he had first started to talk, he was the efficient PM like everyone knew about, but as he finished his eyes had filled up again and his voice was broken.

Mr Karti took the ETF out of the study, and guided them towards the PM's room.

"Nothing has been touched, or removed, or cleaned," Mr Karti said and left them in the room.

Rathore asked Shree and Riya to examine the room and find any clues if possible. While he, Arjun and Chotu went to inspect the murder scene.

A lady's body was found on the bathroom tiles, and she was lying in her blood, she had lost a lot of blood.  Arjun bent towards the body and examined the murder cause. There was a razor blade next to her, from which apparently both her wrists had been cut.

"It's a case of suicide," Rathore said after examining everything.  "There seems to be no foul play at all, and it's evident she cut her own wrists."

"Nahin Rathore, it's not suicide!" Arjun suddenly exclaimed.

"Rawte will you please stop to contradict me everytime. If this is not a suicide, then what is it? What have you seen that you are talking like this?" Rathore asked with irritation.

"For one, she's draped in her red saree, meaning she was getting ready for the festival, she has make-up on her, and vermillion also in her head, and almost all her jewellery.  Why would a married woman dress up like this and then commit suicide?" Arjun replied.

"That's not enough of a reason Rawte, do you have anything else to prove your point?" Rathore asked.

"Well yes, it seems that she was crying, look at her face, her eyes are still filled up with some left-over tears and her cheeks till damp a bit, and we can see the tears marks due to her make-up.  And secondly it seems she was not alone, there are some dirt on these tile, and almost a shoe marks next to her body, though it's not really remarkable.  We need to take all the fingerprints in this room.  Something must have happened here, and we have to find out," Arjun said.  He started to go out, when suddenly his eyes fell on an earring which was lying down under a towel with only part of it visible, he had nearly missed it.  He went to pick it up and gave it to Rathore.

"Let's try to find out, whose earring it is first.  Maybe this will help us in understanding more about this murder," Arjun said while stressing on the word "murder".

Thats all for today, hope you all like it.

Please dont forget to comment and like and please share your views, i love reading them😳

_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
yayyy another SS
the name is so unique for this SS..😉
Love and Deception😃
it is giving me some hints about the story but mmm lets see what happens in the next updates😳
the whole concept is great Tina.. glad to see a case about PM not just any common man😊
do update soon hun
and yeah thanks for the pm 🤗

prava55663 thumbnail
wow...nicely written dear...thanks for the pm..

DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
awesome part... i wanna knw who the murdere s ... update soon... thnx for PM