Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kritinayyar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
LUVED THE FF...only ram priya could do such thng...update soonnn...nd do pm me...
srishtigupta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks …frnds…I got lot of  amazing ans for my question….really awesome view points of all….thanks for answering….now here is the next part…

I  m sorry frnds actually this part is divided into two parts as ur diwali bonus…one today(17 nov) and other one on dated 18 (evening) …I won't be posting the other part here,,,,who ever wants can read it  on my blog…just tell me I will give u my blog address….next part will be pasted there,,,hope u understand …

Part 9

Early morng….

Ram woke up and his head was paining a lot….he then saw his condition…he could belive what happen last night….he could barely remember what happened…he saw sam sleeping his arms…priya was sleeping in awkward way….his saw his all clothes shattered here and there…the decorations of  the room….then he tried to remember after leaving home of priya…

he came to party..but didn't remember what happen after he drank the juice….then aftersome time priya woke and saw ram's sad face having small tears….she went near him….cupped his face in her hands asked..kya hua ram…ap ese kyun…ram …he said…priya plz trust me maine kuch ni kiya….plz forgive me….priya kissed his forhead..to feel her …that she is near him…said ram…I know aap kabhi kuch glat ni kar sakte…ape se kyun keh rahe h….janti hu aj hamari shadi h….agar yeh shadi ke baad hota toh kya mera trust apke liye kam ho jataa????

Bolo ram…hum ek dusre se pyar karte h..aur jante h ki kon kya kar sakta h aur kya nahi…aur hamara yeh trust ek dusre par hamesha rehga ram….ap kabhi sochna bhi mat ki priya aap par kabhi shak kar sakti h…samje ji…kissed softly on his lips…and smiled….ram was moved by her words…feeling a true essence of love…he said..priya I m very lucky to have u as my life….thanks for being understanding and trusting me…priya said….nahi ram…we both r lucky for having each toher…samje ji….,…ram aab ap ek word aur ni bolenge…bahut ho gya…bas yeh baat hamare bichme rahegi..hamesha…main nahi chahti ki koi galt matlab nikale…en sab ka….ok…ab chaliye…aur tyar ho jaye….muje bhi ghar ja kar sar tyari karni h na…uthey,

…she gave the clothes to ram and went to get fresh..meanwhile he wore his clothes…..and got ready and said…priya mera sar bahut dukh raha …priya gave a medicine from her purse….then..sam started crying…priya took him in her arms and sat on bed…adjusted sam in her lap….started feeding…..ram said priya …ese yaha kyun layi…I mean….priya –ram main ese apne se alag ni kar sakti….pheli baat toh yeh mere bina kisi aur ke sath rehta na…aur fir muje es ke bina ab raha ni jata…manti hu yeh sirf 25 din ka h..jisme se sirf 2 din yeh thik se mere sath raha h…pta h ram jis din yeh paida hua than a toh esa laga tha ki mera eske sath koi ghera rishta h….ese apne se dur hote hue mujse dekha ni jata tha…jab ese main vaha chod kar aati thin a toh…mera  mann bahut bahari ho jata tha…par ab main khush hu ki yeh meri jindagi h….

….ram smiled while sam was playing …while drinking….he was throwing the bottle from his legs…priya was making him drink but he was not drinking just playing…then priya …said acha bache ab samji….dud pina ni tha….bas muma ki ghodi chaiye thi..mere sam ko bas muma ke pass ana tha…ha na…kissing him on his cheeks…fingers…sam was touching priya's cheeks with fingers….then priya took him near her face….touched her cheeks with sam…then sam touched her cheeks with his lips…she was enjoying his love….ram smiled and kissed both…sam on forhead,….and priya on…lips and suddenly kiss became deep….while priya was holding sam….they broke the kiss when sam touched ram's face with his legs….both smiled at him….then ram left sam and priya to Sharma house and said…. 10 baje tak tyar hoke sab aa jana bandra court..… ..priya said ok…bye…and ram left…

Sharma house.

As soon as priya entered …there was a series of question ready by s-s…

s-s..priya kaha thi tum….

Priya…..papa kuch kam tha jaruri toh ram ke sath thi..holding sam trying him to calm down….he was crying ……

s-s ……are esa kyun sa kam tha  ki tum….sari raat ghar nit hi…..

priya…..kuch jaruri kam tha….got really irriated….(as sam was not drinking the milk…) she was getting worried….now….then she tastes the milk….said oh shit….it was bitter in taste….she ma….plz jaldi se milk bano do…papa plz hm yeh batein baad me kare….muje tyar bhi hona h…fir sam ko bhi tyar karna h…I just have 2 hrs….court jana h na…..

sudhir…ha beta tu ja….abhi….shipra went to bring the milk….priya went to the room comforting….sam ….

She went and checked the clothes of sam…they were wet and were smelling..she took him to washroom and cleaned him…saying..bas bache rote ni…ho gya…na….and went to bed…..but he was still crying….then shipra came with the bottle….priya …said are dekho sam nani aa gyi…dud bhi aa gya…ab mera sam ni  royega na….she said to ma….ma mere kapde bhi pack karne h…abhi tyar bhi hona h…ese bhi tyar karna h…..kaisa hoga etni jaldi….took a deep breath…shipra said abhi tu imp kapdo dal le….jo 1-2 din ke liye chaiye…fir baki baad me pack karke bhej dungi..thik h…priya smiled said thanks ma….she kissed priya's forhead and…muje teri bahut yaad aayegi….hugged her….ma….muje bhi….shipra…said to sam….aur hamare raj kumar ki bhi…ab toh yeh janab bhi chale jayenge na….ha…na sam….sam was looking to shipra with wet eyes….shipra wiped his tears…said hamara baby rota hua acha ni lagta….kissed him….said priya aaj ese sirf  ese spounge kar de….ha…ma…main bhi yehi soch rahi hu….

Priya feeds sam…then…made him lie on the bed….takes a new dress of sam….and calls nuts to help her….mean while thinks to wear…heavy embroidery suit will more comfortable with sam….she then calls ram ..asking for suit as option…ram says…priya suit is better for u…I have to handle many things also…jaan sam abhi hum dono ke siwa kisi ke pass jata ni h na toh….so u have handle sam ….also….…priya says..main bhi yehi soch rahi thi……I will be there…ok…ram says love u….priya says love u 2…jaan…cuts the call..

Kapoor mansion

Ram was busy with the lawyers on calls…everybody were decorating the km ….with flowers and lights….ak said aaj toh meri bahu aur mera rajkumar aa raha h….pta h krishna ji 2 din ho gya use dekhe hue….kk…teasing him…main toh kal hi mil kar aayi thi….maine toh use nahlaya bhi…..mera raj kumar toh bahut cute lag raha tha ….getting excited….rishab was looking after the decorations…ak said….to rishab….dekha rishab khud toh mil bhi aayi…dadi wala pyar bhi barasai…muje kisi ne bta bhi nahi…(main toh kal bhi nahi ja paya…etna kam tha office me…kyakarta…) rishab said to workers….finally aaj bhabhi aur sam aa rahe h….i want everthing should be perfect….kuch bhi kami nahi raheni chaiye ..samje…now go….

She then spounges sam and puts the powder on his body…saw his rashes …now where much better than before…she puts the dipper ….as they have to spend a lot time outside…..then wores a new dress of red color….puts black tikka also…she kisses his cheeks….says….mere raje bte ko kisi ki   najar na lage….sam affectionaly touches his fingers on her cheeks…priya kisses her fingers…and hands….then there is knock at the door…..she ask…kaun h?...nuts replies…bhabhi its me…she puts sam safely on bed..goes to open the door….nuts wishes and hugges her…she hugges her too….says nuts plz jaldi se packing mein meri help karo…

Nuts ….ya sure bhabhi…chaliye….

Priya brings the suit case….she opens her almirah….tooks 2-3 sarees and 5-6 suits…and her night clothes…and how can she forget the gift given by ram for there first night….off course she puts it …nuts helps her in packing all the thinks …she puts some matching jewellery….perfumes….and cosmetics….which were required….her certificates required for marriage ….her coat…leaves the rest to get packed it afterwards…..

Now 2 bags were ready…and 2 Bags of sam...were packed….now she shows the suit which she is wearing today……its ocean green color suit…the same color ….( she was wearing when they both met….)…but it was heavy …with silver embroidery….mega sleves…with heavy chunni….and heavy salwar….only party wear….but simple like priya….

Nuts said…wow…bhabhi…..bhai toh pakka….flat ho jayenge….priya ….she smiled and felt shy…

She then went to wear….the suit….went came…she was looking awesome…just stunning….(as our sakshi di..always looks…)

She wores light jewelery just a simple pendent with chain..…and earings…eye..liner…no make up….just silver small bindi in center...(as perfection was her profession..) wore matching bangles with kadas…she took sam…and call the driver to take the bags…..till then sudhir and shipra were also ready….all of them went to court …with nuts….

Kapoors , vik-neha…..karthik….were already waiting for them…..when ram saw priya….he can't just take off his eyes from the car only….she was looking so…simple and beautifull…..the way ram loved her the most….priya saw ram….he was wearing a blue shirt with black blazer….he was looking utmost….hansome…both were looking each other….and passed a love smile to each other…then both the families met each other….all went inside the court…in marriage dept….where marriges were registered….

Ram and both priya sat …marriage papers were given to them….ram signed…then priya signed them…both shared a love eye lock again….giving a sign of relief…now they are married….legallly also….both blinked eyes…and kapoors singed as witness…for ram…and sharma's signed as witness for priya…neha tooks the sam….from priya….then kk hands over the haar to priya….of fresh red and white roses….bought early morng…puts it in ram's neck…all claped….then ….ram did the same…both smiled ….ram took the sindhoor from kk fills the mang of priya….she closes her eyes…..and ties the mangalsutar around her neck……both were on 9th cloud…there happiness can't be expressed in words now….ram said….so now ur are finally  "dr priya ram kapoor"….. she smiles all claps and they took blessings from all,…..all..congrates them and neha hands over the sam to her…as was feeling insecure…and making a face to cry,…priya tooks sam in her arms…then ram and priya both loved him together…. ….now they are finally husband and wife…the feeling of being one was special for them…..

All came out of the room….lawyer came to ram…he said sir I have submitted the papers of adoption….u give ur marriage certificate..we will submit it and then we can proceed for adoption….ram gave the certificate….ram has told the lawyer not to mention about the sameer as the son the girl child…as its not fair for reputation for the girl….he handed over the birth certificate of sam….and lawyer told them to wait,…

then he went to meet priya….he said that they had to wait…for sometime…meanwhile he took priya with her….to talk… both went far from their families….ram said….u r looking so…beautiful jaan….priya smiled and said…u r looking so….handsome jaan….both says I love u together…and both smiled ..both were looking each other with lots of desire…their thoughts were broken as sam started crying…ram took sam…from priya….placed him near his heart…said to priya …dekho kaise meri dil ki dhakan sun raha h…priya softly waved her hand on sam's head….smiled…ram yeh hamari jaindagi h…ese bhi hum etna pyar karna sikhenge….ram said ha…ese main eski pheli girl frnds patne me help karunga….priya gives her sherni looks….says….no ram…ap esa kuch ni karenge…samje na…ram said kyun  priya yeh mera beta h….meri tarah ese propose karna sikhaunga….and smiled…priya said ….smiled and remembered the way ram proposed her …with offering the rose with rose buds….aacha thik h…us time abhi bahut waqt h….tab ki tab dekhi jayegi…han na sam….

meanwhile neha and vik came and neha hand overs the keys to ram saying something in his ears….priya looking and asking from her eyebrows…what's that…..ram smiled with neha told her – "ram ur love kingdom is ready" ram thanked neha…gave her a hug…….priya seeing their faces but nobody was not answering her…then ram told her there is surprise for her and sam……nothing more…priya got excited…..meanwhile lawyer called ram….priya was noticing his every single gesture….how he is manging everything…his way of taking…what makes him special from others….and smiling from heart….she called rajat and gave the news of her marriage….he congrates her and tells that he will meet tomorrow…

All left for next proceedings….as priya as the active member of the orphan age and was the sole trusty from Sharma industries since 10 yrs,..it was the benefit for ram and priya to adopt sam easily….they singed the papers and where told to come after 1 week….then all were family congrates them for sam….they took blessings…all blessed sam….and took turn by turn…..

now it was tough time for priya…and her family…as she was now going to kapoor house for ever….she met everybody …sudhir and shipra hugged her…they were having tears in there eyes…but priya said to them…..papa aur ma main chahti hu aap muje has kar vida kare jis se meri aane wali hamesha khushiya hi ho…plz ma…roh mat…na…muje acha nil g raha h…I don't want u to cry…plz apko toh khush hona chaiye muje etni achi family mili h…and such a loving husband….then finally all hugged priya.

she went to kapoor manshion …..ram was holding sam when they entered the gate….proper preparation of  garah parvesh has been done by kapoor,,….ak and kk were smiling were very happy that finally there bahu has arrived….kk did the aarti of raya and sam….priya did the garah pravesh….holding ram's hand….she said to ma…main ghar sundar sajaya h…ap sabne,…ak said beta kaise ni sajte ….akhir hamari bahu aur hamara raj kumar jo aa raha tha….kk – mere liye toh yeh meri beti h…samje g….all smiled …she took blessings of ak and kk….rishab took sam and said ….hanji ab aap chahu ke sath chaloge…na….sam smiled…then ram said ma…main priya ko karma dekha du….kk….said ha beta chalo….neha and vik were also there….

Raya room…..

Before taking to priya…ram covers her eyes with hanky…said don't cheat…ok…he took her in his arms went upstairs…..all were smiling looking ram's happiness…in main door of their room….there was heart shaped pic of raya….hugging each other…in heart shaped frame….written above…."RAYA DREAM LAND"…..

Ram puts priya down and opened hanky….said …jaan ankhen kholo…..she slowly open her eyes….saw there pic in heart shaped….she can't belive how he has decorated a beautfil room for her…when her eyes feel on the words written there …she felt like on 9th cloud….small tears of happiness were there…ram took her slowly inside…..room was in light violet colour on side walls…with cream on roof walls….room was looking so…big….with light colors…(sorry agar pasand nahi aaya ho to….but it is my fav combination…so I wrote it..)

….room was looking so big…..priya eyes fall on front wall…their was one large size pic ..of ram, priya and sam….which were taken few days back….a perfect pic of perfect family….in colourful shades….on the opposite wall…..there was whole family pic ….in same size but it was collage of all the pics….of holding sam with each family member…in different poses….with kapoors , sharma's and neha and vik….on other walls their were beautiful paintings….(as showed in balh..)…a big lcd….a  big chair of ram….a nice dressing table for priya….etc…

Priya's happiness can't be expressed in words…such a beautiful room…ram has designed….she hugs ram in her excitement….forgets that all were their….when she realized….she suddenly left him….priya was blushing now….ram asked tumhe acha laga  na….priya said ram acha ni bahut bahut bahut acha laga….its really a dream came true…thanks…priya saw a nice cradle for sam…It was heavy wooden cradle …..attached to their bed from one side….with can easy for them…..ram showed her the wardone of sam with lot of little dress and his necessary things…there were 2 wordone for priya….2 for ram….priya thanked him…ram said I shall thanks neha….as she did everything on my behalf…priya hugged neha said thank u neha…neha no need of thanks yr,….i loved it while doing bcz it was for u all…. All of u…means a lot to us …ha na vik….vik …yes priya u all of three means a lot to us….

Then rishab placed sam in new cradle….and waved it slowly…all were enjoying with him…ak said beta tumhe yaha koi bhi tang karne na…sidha mere pass ana…apne papa se sharm mana mat….then all said…hume luch ke liye niche wait kar rahe h….tum log fresh ho kar aa jao….all left….ram closed the door….finally they got the moment…ram hugged priya from back side….asked…came near her ear asked…jaan ab bataiye kaisa laga room…..priya turned…and hugged him tightly and kissed him on his lips and said esa….ram said bas etni si…it means jada acha ni laga…looking directly in her eyes….she understood his meaning…she came more closer and kissed him…more and more deeply…and passionately…kissed went so deep that they both started playing with their tongues and tasting their sweet nectar….forgot the rest of world…ram hands on priya's waist…and priya's hands in ram's hair….giving more and more access to each other…they had kissed many times but this was new as something special was there…..as wedding gift to each other….and finally broke the kiss when sam started crying….

Then both tried to hold each other….priya was not in situation to handle the sam…then ram saw her feeling in her eyes….took the sam from the cradle…and asked priya togives the bottle…she regained  her senses and said vo toh niche reh gayi….chaiye niche chalte h…sab wait bhi kar rahe honge…finally both went down…

To be contined….this part is divided into two parts….(so who ever wants to read the next part msg me….i will send u the next part…)

sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sweet chweet...chweet...
awesome blossom
nice description of room n decorations...
luv it loads
deepa1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finaly they married... Aesm yr.. Send me next prt..
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😃 Nice update... thanks for pm!!!
priyaraya thumbnail
Aesm yar. Send me the next part.
guria87 thumbnail
Lovely update...plz pm me the next part...keep rocking...
fanbalh thumbnail
nice part...
plz pm me d nxt one dear...
coolbuddy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NICE WRITINGS
PLZZ  PM ME NEXT PART
Edited by coolbuddy12 - 11 years ago
shrutisethia thumbnail