Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Take a bow😛
i was in tears reading it...you could feel priya's pain...from every word that she uttered
i dont know what to say...its wonderful beyond words...
thats a masterpiece🤗
next part pls pls jaldi update karo na

balhfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderfull update dear... plz plz plz update soon...
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
waiting ...Where are you 
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
why jootha chappals yaar
its mind blowing update
hope we will see this in BALH also
please CV see this
beautiful
update soon
Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting...waiting...waiting... Were r u dear..?
hbuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its amazing...again priya's dialouges are rocking...superb...plz cont soon... Edited by hbuy - 11 years ago
snehasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
part two

she fainted in his arms ,the most secure plac she felt...shipra picked up the bottle of poison it was sealed that means she hasnt drinked yet the poison ...
 shipra: ye bottle sealed hai , priya sirf hame darane ke liye ye sab natak kar rahi hai ...chiii

she was about to utter another word when a tight slap hitted accross her face she was in shock to see who is it and to her surprise she fund it was sudhir who never even shouted her had slapped her

sudhir: bass karo shipra hadd hoti hai har baat ki, sharam karo kuch toh sharam karo priya ki maa nahi ban saki tum lekin kam se kam ek aurat toh bano

ram meanwhile picked her in his arms and took her to the hospital...he asked rishab to drive he was sitting back with priyas head on her heart ...(priya was at left side)

ram: priya dekho sorry main bohot bura hoon lekin ankhein kholo na priya ..main sach mein nahi reh sakta tumhare bina priya dekho main sirf aise hi bol raha tha...

maine 5 saal intejaar kiya priya har pal socha tum kahin se wapas aa jao lekin jab tum aayi toh maine tumhe khud se dur kar diya ...i am reallly sorry priya for whatever i ve done...

they soon reached the hospital,

doctor admitted her ...

doctor: mr. kapoor your wife is too weak and we have figure out that she is under stress from lots of time ...she is too weak mr.kapoor...her hemoglobin levels are only 4 and that is not a good sign at all ...we have to keep here at least a whole week we will be giving her saline and blood her body needs rest

ram: was shaken he didnt noticed in his anger that priya wasnt looking the same her eyes went in and also her body was looking weak ...

whole night he was sitting next to her holding her hand ...
morning  priya opened her eyes to see the most beatiful scene of her life

ram was sleeping with naisal strips so that his snores wont disturb her sleeping

she stirred and was feeling thirsty sh tried to move her hand whn she found he has hold it she looked at him saw the dried tears on his cheeks she carrased them...

he woke by that looking at her ...
ram: tum thik ho priya are you fine ? tumhe kuch chahiye ?
priya said nothing, contently she was just drinking his innocence he is just the same only he can pretend to be strong rude and heartless but one small scar on her and he is shaken from top to bottom

priya: hmmm chahiye na  aap ki khushi raam bass uski hi chahat hai aur rahegi aaj,kal aur hamesha marte dam tak

he put his hands
ram: dont say it main gadha hoon ullo a patthhaa hoon aur pagal bhi bohot tang kiya na tumhe maine ...maaf kardo yaar ...bass tum nahi thi na toh 5 saal ka ho gaya mera ego /...

pehle tumne 40 saal purane wale ego ko nikal diya toh tumhare jaane ke baad uska beta aa gaya ab 5 saal ka ho gaya ...
lekkin afsooos use bhi bhaga diya tumne

priya laughed at his comments and she just couldnt stop herself from giving him a side hug...he is so innocent ego aur uska beta only he can think of such things...

ram went silent the moment she hugged him detaching her from him

ram: priya mujhe mat karo itna pyaar main layak nahi hoon in sab ka tumne 5 saal pehle jo saja bhugti woh mere wajah se , meri galti thi maine sid pe bharosa kiya aur woh company use di jo tum own karti thi,

uska iljaam usne mujhpe dala aur tum ne mujhe bachane ke liye woh sab kiya , mujhe jindagi mein aage badhane ke liye tumne apni jindagi se muh mod liya ...koi kaise kar sakta hai itna pyaar kisise ..ke jeena bhi bhool jaye uske yaad mein

priya: kar sakta hai ram jaroor kar sakta hai koi kisisse aisa pyarr kar sakta hai   ke uske marne ke baad bhi uski har yaad sehej ke rakhe , apne dil me apne kamre mein jindagi mein aur koi kisise itna pyaar  kar sakta hai ki uske marne ke baad bhi uske naam pe lage saare daag dhode taaake koi use yaad bhi kare toh acchi yaado ke saath...

main apse itna pyaar karti hoon kyunki aapne mujhe sikhaya mujhse utna pyaar karke...hum dono ek dusre ke liye kya hai ye sirf hum dono hi samajh sakte hai aur koi nahi rammm

ram: priya ek favour maang sakta hoon

priya: kya hug karna hai ...
ram: haan saal ho gaye priya khudse mile hue aaj 5 saal baaad dil dhadkane jaa raha hai ..use apni dhadkan jo mil gayi hai...

saans mein teri saans mili toh mujhe saans aai mujhe saans aayi

Edited by snehalparab - 11 years ago
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
am soo happy that you updated super fast
shipra toh kabhi nahi sudhregi😡😡
raya back together...awesome🥳
what ever i wished happened in the show...you gave me...🥳
now im going to have really sweet dreams...

thanku for this super duper smashing rocking update👍🏼❤️
Edited by sss283 - 11 years ago
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow thats a good slap from sudheer to shipra ...
i so wanted this in BALH...in recent episode i thought he will slap her pheww but didnt happend thank you for this it happned here..
im happy to hear that she is fine i mean she hasnt taken the poison ..
thank you for this short and sweet update...
Poor priya thristy yaar ..paani pilado unko first  😆😆