Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
muje tou yeh line u pe zada suit karti ha
aagai veena khuya le ke😉

awesome aweosome kia likha hai ! however currently i miss the priya ram kapoor i see a single mom i see the old priya sharma but i dnt see the wife or the lady who loved her hubby so much tat went to jail went away for him i dnt see her anymore !! 
i see a independent woman who is apparently just getting custody right of daughte and then has nothing to do with her dad!

but it is for sure sakshi who has made priya so likable so real so humna, she for nme is the goddess of tv👏
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Veena diii... nice update...kya post hai padkar maza aa gya waise mujhe pata nahi tha aap priya ke itne bade dewane ho waise sakshi ke dewane to hum bhi kam nahi... lakin itni khurafat karni muskil lagti hai...
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I can say only one thing while reading your beautiful presentation i had tears in my eyes and even after completing it my heart is heavy.
I think those tears are enough to say what your post was!
I too love her madly but mine was from 05.03.12 itself.since then i watch it only for her ie Priya/Sakshi.
Nothing more to say as now i am having happy wala tears...
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice veena. always enjoy your posts. congrats for becoming if dazzler
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
you rock di⭐️
that was mindblowing...those siggies...the description about priya's role...as a single independent person...as a wife...as a mom...
it was just fab...beyond perfect...👏👏👏

👏
Edited by sss283 - 11 years ago
veena23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shilly

veeennnaaa di. u roick as olways.. first of al a biiig congratz 4 or 2500th post... n well written.🤗

thank u sooo much dear...🤗❤️
veena23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: armanz

I can say only one thing while reading your beautiful presentation i had tears in my eyes and even after completing it my heart is heavy.
I think those tears are enough to say what your post was!
I too love her madly but mine was from 05.03.12 itself.since then i watch it only for her ie Priya/Sakshi.
Nothing more to say as now i am having happy wala tears...

awww sooo sweet of u..& vry sorry yar rulane ka intension nhi tha...lekin kya kare sakshi k fan h to rone dhone ki adat ho gyi h...thank u sooo much...😊
veena23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: leo4ever

muje tou yeh line u pe zada suit karti ha

aagai veena khuya le ke😉

awesome aweosome kia likha hai ! however currently i miss the priya ram kapoor i see a single mom i see the old priya sharma but i dnt see the wife or the lady who loved her hubby so much tat went to jail went away for him i dnt see her anymore !! 
i see a independent woman who is apparently just getting custody right of daughte and then has nothing to do with her dad!

but it is for sure sakshi who has made priya so likable so real so humna, she for nme is the goddess of tv👏

hahaha...ye mere liye bahot ho jayega...but seriously thank u sooo much for liking...& she is defently goddess of tv🤗❤️
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agreed to each description of Priya.. And I too love Saakshi... she is The Best and Uncompariable...

For me there is one more line to add..
VEENA KI HAR POST KHUSHIYA LATI HAIN... CHAHE WOH SCENE HO, OS, FF, YA PHERE VM HO...: )

THANKS
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
⭐️⭐️⭐️Oh, I never realized you are such a crazy fan of ST.You have used all your writing skills to express your emotions.Well Done.One request,can you come up with ''  RAM KAPOOR'' -the Character and   the actor for RK fans?
Thanx.😊