Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mani.raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Yup SANU the ultimate...
u met her personally...wow dear...
love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love SANU to the core of my heart...!!!!
shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This girl deserves every bit of praise but alas she is neglected in everything be it fanbase or ph or award function.
heidi thumbnail
4lions shud be thankful to god that they got sanaya for their show ..than taking advantage of her..sanaya you are the only stranger i love in my life..god bless sanaya..
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When I grow up I want to be like Sanaya Irani; never mind the fact that I'm already grown up! πŸ˜†

I have nothing but RESPECT and ADORATION for her, both onscreen and offscreen!  I saw her once in the UK and she was the most sweet and down to earth "star" I have EVER seen!  For that reason, I will be heading to the UK this time again to meet her; for one else would I be traveling from the US to the UK to see!

As an actress, I would venture to say that DESPITE the lackluster script and butchering of the character of Khushi, Sanaya still makes one feel for the character and that is a true testimonial of her ability as a performer!  I truly believe she is an all rounder!  I JUST LUB her! 😳

P.S.  Peck on the cheek for you for this post!πŸ˜ƒ
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Everytime I see clown Khushi, my respect for this lady grows more and more. She is the epitome of perfection! She needs to take a bow for her dedication to her job no matter how bakwaas it gets <3 I love you Sanz ❀️
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealSanz..

Everytime I see clown Khushi, my respect for this lady grows more and more. She is the epitome of perfection! She needs to take a bow for her dedication to her job no matter how bakwaas it gets <3 I love you Sanz ❀️

Miyah I didn't think that was possible from you? πŸ˜†  Isn't it already infinity and beyond? πŸ˜ƒ

Joke apart, yes, indeed, my respect too for this lady has grown by leaps and bounds!
Siesta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My admiration and respect for Sanaya as an actress increases every day. Inspite of such a poor characterization of Khushi, her dedication to the show is amazing. 

In yesterday's episode, we all cringed at how OTT Khushi was made, but we failed to see her brilliant acting and the fact that she was probably onscreen for the entire duration of the episode. 

She is the most versatile actress on TV today...be it OTT comedy or subtle emotions...she does it all with perfection. And yet fails to get the recognition she deserves. She is half the reason of the success of this show and the jodi but sadly doesn't get that appreciation.

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for this post - I truly also believe so - - that Sanaya Irani is the heart and soul of IPKKND and My respect and admiration for Sanaya has never faltered - rather Sanaya made me fall in love with her and respect her from day 1 of IPKKND when I knew of her existence!

Loved all your comments too.

Friends please add your comments from here on Sanaya's profile on India forum - - and do mention her full name Sanaya Irani in the comment box - we can ensure she remains in top 2 rank on india forum!!!!

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2684/sanaya-irani/ Edited by sun2011 - 11 years ago
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Seriously I never imagined I wld love an actress this much...I am obsessed with her personality and beauty..I wish I looked like herπŸ˜›
simran04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree with u...
Sanaya is indeed the most outstanding actress and a wonderful human being...she knows that her character is being butchered, she knows what she gets to wear is the uggliest of all, still then no tantrums, no threats nothing at all!!!
Hats off to her for portraying khushi so very wel!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘