Chicken and a solution

nikkitherealist thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Agree with you all about DK being a chicken. 😑
Come on, shouldn't he be overidding his wife's wishes when it is of benefit to them both instead of blindly following Disha's wishes ?
I mean what exactly do DK & Disha think will happen to Sum if she knows Disha is the babu ????
If SHE falls into a coma then all I can say is good riddance!!

Now then, if Disha is thrown out then DK can leave the Saigal house on some pretext (e.g starting his new business) and go away with Disha for a few days (we don't mind if it is for the rest of the serial so far as we get to see them πŸ˜‰ ).
While they are away Sasu ma & Pori Bahu can really get to know each other and fall out big time........ πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

I like your last suggestion......................Dk going off with Dish and starting off his new business....................NOW wouldn't that be worthing watching

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
probably to the andaman islands jahan sirf hum ( dk ) 😳 aur tum ( disha )πŸ˜† ho aur kohi nahin ho......😳 phir tho business shuru ho hi gaya samjho.....πŸ˜ƒ
twinecool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lata

probably to the andaman islands jahan sirf hum ( dk ) 😳 aur tum ( disha )πŸ˜† 

.....πŸ˜ƒ

aur ek sunamiπŸ˜ƒ

samy74 thumbnail

Hi

Dk is just being a big big chicken and sum overhears or see when they hug but she doesn't see when dk and disha are talking about how not to tell sum that she is seghal khandan's bahu this is quite dumb on producers part....hamesha se overhear wohi hota hai jo dk aur disha ko separate karne wali baat hoti hai. ufffffffffffffffffffff....😑

I guess themn to both marooned on an island is a fab idea..πŸ˜†

Samy

sakina thumbnail
hey lata, brillant ideaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ since this might be the only solution for the ds to be together..
teenietoons thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
haha you guys crack me up :-) .......but this is somethign that's been bothering me ever since sumitra's gotten her hosh back:  i don't understand what the big deal is in telling her that disha is the real bahu, i mean, when she mistook pori for her bahu at the hospital, dk could've just been like "no mom, you've got the wrong person"  i mean, what difference would it have made to sumitra, she knwos neither pori nor disha, so it's not like she would've gotten a huge jhatka or anything from that.  it's not like she was totally in love with pori being her bahu and woudn't have anything else.  god i hate it when they're so retarded.  disha comes across as a very intelligent woman on the show, and i feel as though the way the story is progressing is an insult to her intelligence.  
nikkitherealist thumbnail
🀒 More like an insult to our intelligence 🀒
baku28 thumbnail

I think the whole point for Sum to realize Pori as her bahu and not Disha is to make the story going.  It's because of this confusing i think DIsha is realizing her love for DK.

I personally think the producers should've just told the truth and use SUM to get Disha and DK together, but that didn't happen. 😭

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We won't mind if TD finishes aslong as DK and Disha get toghter i don't care if it finishes all i know is i don't want it to me a drag and dissapoint cause right now it is disappointing me