CID

Volunteers for Caps I

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Posting caps is one of responsibility in our forum. We generally post every week's caps.
Previously Deepiika alone did this job & now I (debasree04) and Sri (Sherya_luvs) together do this job.
We came to know that there are many people who want to do this job but cant post as we post caps.
This is wonderful that we have too many people for this job. And everyone should get this opportunity to post caps as well as it will be very helpful for me & Sherya. We can post caps on rotational basis as we do for written update.

------------------------------------------------

Very Important Notice about caps posting :

I am here to inform all of you that we are going to stop regular caps posting from July 2014. After a long discussion among caps maker, we comes to conclusion to this. This is very much unfortunate but we have no other choice. This decision has taken due to lack of volunteers & is is quite impossible for a maker to post 3-4 episode caps in a month.

Now everyone can post any episode caps. It will be done first come first serve voluntary basis.
Suppose Person X wants to post Episode XYZ caps, then he/she have to post it on this thread after episode is aired. YOU HAVE TO INFORM FIRST BEFORE MAKING OR POSTING THE CAPS OTHERWISE IT MAY CREATE CONFUSION & MORE THAN ONE PERSON WILL POST SAME EPISODE CAPS. PLEASE AVOID THIS.

As it becomes open to all so again I am posting the rules to avoid confusion to new volunteers.

Rules for caps posting :

1- At first you have to post caps on PICTURE GALLERY OR SIMULTANEOUSLY PICTURE GALLERY AS WELL AS IN CAPS THREAD. YOU CANT POST PICTURE on GALLERY 2-3 DAYS AFTER CAPS THREAD CREATED.

2- For a okay type episode we should restrict ourselves within MAXIMUM 100-150 caps...being a caps maker i think its more than enough...then we easily divide in 8 caps per post in Picture Gallery & in 20-25 caps per post in Caps thread...NO LIMITS FOR MINIMUM NO. OF CAPS, IT DEPENDS ON THE MAKER ONLY.

3-For an officer centric case or good episode max caps limit is 500...not more than that...it is more easy to open the caps thread & in this case in CID Picture Gallery we post only the link of the caps thread by saying this reason along with few caps.

4- The title of the caps thread must be - Picture from CID Episode Title (date in format of day-month-year) for example Picture from CID Mouse Trap (13-09-2013).

5- Do not make the thread 'MEMBERSONLY' !

6- MOST IMPORTANT IS AFTER POSTING CAPS PLEASEEE POST LINKS OF PICS THREAD & PIC GALLERY HERE SO THAT I CAN ADD THE LINK TO THE ARCHIVE. PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO DO THIS.

7- When you capture pics please make it sure that pics format is jpg not png because png file is much larger than jpg file.

Edited by debasree04 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It'll be great to get volunteers for this. But please remember that the volunteers must commit themselves on a regular basis. Not just vanish after one episode.

People who watch the episode online most of the time can consider volunteering.
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
after all the pm discussion , yeh kehne zaroori hai kya ...?? πŸ˜† ofcourse include me to in the pink list write -Twinkles- πŸ˜³
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: visrom

It'll be great to get volunteers for this. But please remember that the volunteers must commit themselves on a regular basis. Not just vanish after one episode.

People who watch the episode online most of the time can consider volunteering.

Exactly who will say that he/she will do caps it means she/he must do it regularly..
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow ... great idea for all those who want to volunteer πŸ˜ƒ ..
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I wish I could do this... But I hardly watch the episodes online !! Anyways, I hope you get many volunteers .. πŸ˜ƒ
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
One more thing I want to mention , I am still available for WU back ups ... pls don't forget me when there's a need πŸ˜† 

after a good experience at FC , I believe I can manage both together at the same time if required πŸ˜³
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I would do it, but got busy from now until few months, plus I miss episodes a lot, sorry.😳 
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I wish I could help out..but I am busy in studies & exams next month..
But thanks to all those who have been posting the caps regularly😊..I can understand it does take much effort to take caps from video & post them..so sorry,I can't help out as of now😳

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Nice idea, I hope there are a good number of volunteers. 😊

Unfortunately, I cannot do caps on a regular basis, but can act as a backup if required.