Awww Shree and Chotu

-Lizzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Today they showed how much shree and chotu miss Riya... When Rathore asked Shree to check the family background of some people and then Shree complaining of too much work and finally chotu asking shree to ask riya to get the information and then both of them realize that she is no more... And then when shree was telling chotu that her smile never goes away from your eyesight i had tears in my eyes for the second time in 2 days... I really love these two guys... And i hope cvs do justice to riya's character by showing more emotions from rathore and arjun...Today's ariya scene was very short where arjun remembers her... Athough arjun never loved riya 1 or 2 scenes where he remember her even as a friend or colleague will be good enough for me.. Edited by lizzie_angel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simple_dimple93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Why did she have to go! PLEASE CVs, BRING HER BACK! Cant take it anymore! I cry everytime i think about never seeing riya (sana) and ariya in the episodes! :'(
rnfandeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@arjun expressing emotions Exactly...Totly agree with u...I know arjun never loved ria...But u get emotionaly attached to ppl u stay with all the time...So arjun can be emotionaly attached to ria...As a frn n colleague ...Like shree n chotu are...What's wrong in that...
funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
why are they torturing us like this seriously 😭 nt fair...
Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
seriously..i loved it...and arjun found dat coin too!!!
dreamyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
we should all join togther n do public demand to cv's if it can happen in saad bahu saga why not my idea ok riya is killed fair enough but few episodes later etf find out tht somebody has been giving details to a master mind criminal they research cum to know tht the girl who actually riya was not her but a person etc with plastic surgery n riya is actuallly alive n has been kept sumwhere guys plz comment on this
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
that sceen was heart touching
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
chotu n shree, really both are riya's best friends...i d't want they remember riya like this..it make me sad...really miss her alot..
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
we all are missing ria...but today's episode was awesome...

kudoos to the cv's and the arjun team for the excellent episode..
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yep at least they have not deleted her memories even if she's dead...
shree n chotu are awesome😊