Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
siddhu will have hard time gulping it down as today he was talking about others shouldn't be punished for someone else's fault. But being a hypocrite he is, will go with the flow to show it doesn't effect him.
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: akhl

For the last some days,I have not been watching the episode,so can somebody tell me for what reason Salman told Aseem to take a stand? Take a stand in what matter?

Salman was generally telling Aseem how he hasn't been seen taking stands on any matters so far be it nomination or other arguments that took place in the house..Salman told Aseem in particular because Aseem took a stand for which he went to jail hence the reason he is in BB right now. 
Edited by --Komal-- - 11 years ago
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

Slap tou nhi because its a game show but yes he is the best amongst them..! 

He won't do any of that, Sara, as he's totally backed up by Sapnabhen right now. So as long as Sapna vouches for him, he'll continue staying in the house. Sapna always raises her voice to make her points across, and Aseem, on the other hand is quite a mellow character. The two balance each other out.
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

On Sunday, BB will nominate Sapna, Karishma, Sidhu and Aseem for the nominations..

And Aseem will be voted out because BB is facing alot of problem because of Aseem..!  Aseem is the most good person on BB house! ! Before spoiler, I m posting a spoiler ðŸ˜†

i guess the same ..i think aseem and sidhu will directly go to nominations and aseem will be evicted as per the problem..

bigg boss kya game plan hai🤢not a single person is showing their true colors because of the parivarik show tag..bakwas show..delu ,pilu divorce show..
BeingBlunt thumbnail
If Sapna gets nominated, she will be eliminated.
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think sidhu will get out 
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very True!! Aseem is a gem!! Patta nahi q aaya hai BB mein!! I like him and I dont want him to evict so soon
sab bethke kahaniya bna rhe ho...del maaro is post ko
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
too many people inside to be booted out, for example , karishma , dallu , Sidhu and Ketain 
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Era banke kuch aur din pera khayegi