Frequent Posters

raasha thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Oh my  God shivji looks hot ad slim today'S episode..πŸ˜‰

brick_red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for WU.

The scene I liked most is when Anandi went down hearing Shiv's name without paying attention to Jagya.  πŸ‘

Wish we get to see more such scenes. Being totally indifferent to him is the best punishment Anandi can give Jagya."I don't care what you want, where you go, how you live. I love Shiv and I'm busy with my life"... J should burn with jealousy.

The second best scene is DS asking J to go upstairs with Nandu.  "You good for nothing fellow, go away fast, don't show your face to CM.."πŸ‘
sarah88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the WU😊...scared of precap😑
kjara thumbnail
Ds and J.  are really  disgusting.
Mikey21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Samuhik marriage kahi urmidevi  mil jae aur DS ko pahachan le.then CM s rections wow...
Thanks for the written update. This was a very nice episode.

@mocking_bird: It was nirbal durbhagyashali ladkiyon ki naye shuruwat ho.

Yes, this line should have been done away with. Anandi put it better as a haadsa. Anandi is neither nirbal nor durbhagyashali - her nayee shuruwat happened before Shiv came on the scene. When the Chief Minister congratulated the Shekhars for accepting a divorcee, Daddu awesomely talked about them being lucky to get Anandi because of her many qualities.

Was nice to hear the Choti Si Umar theme after a long time.

Precap did not bother me - today CVs clearly showed Anandi barely tolerating Jagat and being happy with Shiv. Her decision has already been made.
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This serial and the Singh parivar is a clear example of how older people who are given way too much respect ruin the Life of the young. They are ruled by emotion and not rationale.this should also be a moral from this serial don't be controlled by old bags of the family. Bhairon who thinks correctly many times is controlled by DS. Probably he is obeying her because DS owns all the Wealth. In the name of respecting elders people ruin their lives.

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
thanks for the WU.. precap was off putting..
praniti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
It looks like Jagya wants everything back in his life again exactly the way he left it (without paying for all his wrong doings)...after getting his family back he now wants Anandi back 😳! Where is Gauri? It looks like J has forgotten his rather long chapter with Gauri very  conveniently...already! *shakes head*
I think DS will blurt all that out in a moment of weakness to Anandi. .Like someone mentioned..maybe Anandi will remember her promise to Bhago?!? 
Gocilija thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivandi

The thing about Jagdish is that he's not a bad person. However, emotionally he is about as old as Nandu, whatever his physical age may be. He still sees the world as his playground, and in that playground, Anandi and Gauri are no more than toys. 

He got bored with his first khilona, and saw a new one that he thought was shinier and better. When his family told him not to leave the first one, he couldn't understand why. He couldn't understand why he couldn't just drop the old one and pick up the new one and his family shouldn't accept it. 

Then when the new one cut him, he wanted to go back to his family and the old toy, except the family wouldn't forgive him and the old toy cut him as well. Of course he was going to be angry and want to break the old toy. Then when the old toy made him feel good again, he wants his dadisa to give it back to him, and can't understand why he can't have it back. 

Neither of these women's feelings and emotions and thoughts and preferences are even part of the question for him, because he just doesn't understand they have any. He does not understand the world as it is. All because Dadisa has never made room for him to grow up and never allowed anyone else to teach him to grow up either, because she does not understand human psychology when it comes to him and her ideas of blood and varis and all that. And she's been doing the same recently. In some respects, Jagish is the most pitiable character on the show, and Dadisa the biggest criminal.

πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ BRAVO !! I agree with this opinion  100% and could sign it as mine ! 
Excellent  psycho analyses of   Jagdish  & Dadisa and their mutual interaction  and  behaviors ! 
She was and she  still is the biggest  creator of Jagdish  character. Yes, true - she have to be condemned as a criminal, because she created such kind of selfish, irresponsible, spoiled, jealous, egocentric person like  Jagdish  is now.    I agree, Jagish is the most pitiable character in this serial - the biggest looser - and all this thanks to Dadisa !

πŸ‘