Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jerren thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yeah maybe you are right i wish he wake up in today episode by little hand movement like RK in madhubala. when sia see raghav movements they rush him to the hospital and they saved him and after that happy ending. but cvs didnt do this.
Minionite thumbnail
Guys it's our love that we keep hoping he'll wake up, but the truth is that he won't. 
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
donno guys...as a fan i've seen his character die on screen...but this time..it is painful
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sighs i hate to admit it but Raghav won't wake up now 
Soaps1 thumbnail
I still have to edit my post before ana returns she will kill me otherwise :| 
Soaps1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

I get a place on third page only because of ana's kamingi 😡 but its ok you can do sazish against me but you can't stop me 🤣

I was mesmerized by Raghav in the first episode when he entered itself ... to be continued

Finally editing it:

I was excited to see Raghav when i saw his entry promo ... i wanted to know how his relationship with sia will shape up ... the show had many disappointments in the way it showed many things but am not gonna talk about them here. Will only talk about Raghav,

Even though I regret the end Raghav met and it will hurt forever, I don't regret HC took up the char because Raghav was brilliantly put to life by him. Every scene had detail ... even when his char's transitions were rushed or skipped HC made sure to give his best as an actor and make people feel his pain and emotions at every step.

His relationships each one of them were brilliant and had great chemistry ... be it sia, gayatri, krish, komal, tanisha, sundar, his gang, police, villans ... he rocked them with the detail he added through his acting.

Raghav was a char that won your heart in his entry epi only and later I think the entire team just worked on how to minimize the impact he had created in first few epis itself.

I feel sad HC had to quit the show more because Raghav did not deserve to die ... but I do understand why he had to quit ... if we as viewers could not take the non sense they were showing how could he as an actor take it.

Nothing in life ever perfect ... we have to take the best out of what we get and move on. I too will take the best out of the show that is Raghav and his relationships and Harshad's brilliant portrayal and will cherish it forever.

Miss Raghav and RaghavI ... even though they were never explored to their full potential yet whatever space they got, whatever was shown of them was mind blowing and will be cherished forever.

God bless Harshad

Finally edited my post on pg 3 ... sorry it took so long
Will always cherish RAGHAV..
HC was just flawless...
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

Will always cherish RAGHAV..

HC was just flawless...

Raghav was flawless as well. 😳
Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ana i realllyyy loved the way HC enhanced the nuances of being raghav👏
premragan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He is really a hero, his each step, each deed, made us ask for him more.
He made us emotionally connect to him.
Raghavendra Pratap Singh, is as royal as his name is.