..-..Samjhe Ya Samjhayu Weekly..-..(13-19)Complete

_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello My Lovely Arjunians

Since I am so behind with our 3rd Newsletter
, I thought of adding a lil silly joke in the beginning to cheer you guyz up πŸ˜›

Yo Mama so stupid that robbers stole her TV and she ran after them, yelling "You forgot the remote."

(No offense. I hope you guyz know about Yo Mama jokes πŸ˜† and won't take them literally πŸ˜›)

So I am back with the most beloved and exciting part of the forum
Samjhe Ya Samjhayu Weekly # 3

a request from NL team - Please comment on BOTH SM and SK's profile and view their profiles twice a day atleast.😊 Profiles of Behzaad and Sid have been added to the cast list of Arjun. Do make a comment at their profiles too and bring their ranks up. Show your ETF spirit. Hit the CHASKAMETER everyday (try to make it the same time everyday, like 10 a.m., 5 p.m. etc.) If you happen to click on a post to read it, make sure to HIT the LIKE button, regardless of what post it is!😊 (Don't like it if the post is spreading hatred and report the post.)

NewsLetter Team -..Naina.. , Fiza28 , Mushiroxx , S.Stephy , Sbp1971 and _mahi_
NL backups - MjhtFan_Mahima , tes_v1 , agathe
Credits for categories: NL Team
Credits for NL Banner: _mahi_
Credits for Winners Siggies: _mahi_
Credits for Pictures: _mahi_

Special Thanks to Shru (funkylicious) for helping me out this week!

October 13, 2012 - Written Update ; Video Update
October 14, 2012 - Written Update ; Video Update

(Thanks to ssttuuttii for her idea to include Links to Written and Video Updates😳)

Let's start off with newsletter now

FF of the Week
Credits: Mushi

Milenge ab Yaara by mitraseth because she took up such a unique case this week regarding monks n did a great amount of research on that subject which was visible in her updates...so a round of applause from team NL side to her for the hard work she did...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Click Me

Here is your prize mitraseth

Avi of the Week

it's a tie this week also...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
funkylicious for

because it was made beautifully n the text added more feeling to itπŸ‘

and
sia89 for

because all the fun-filled off-screen moments of ariya's first ever interview were combined together beautifully)πŸ‘

Here is your prize funkylicious and sia89

Siggy of the Week
Credits: Naina

This week's best siggie award goes to Pratsy for

Here is your prize Pratsy

scroll down for more please!
Edited by _mahi_ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_mahi_ thumbnail
Rawte Moment of the Week
Credits: Mahi

Rawte moments. Hayye. Its all about our hot super-cop Arjun Suryakant Rawte.
So I felt that without any doubt, Rawte moment of the week was when Arjun caught up the Dean and his assistant doctor who were giving MVX to poor patients😭 and he beats that jerk dean and his assistant.
waah waah kya action the hamaare Rawte ke.πŸ˜‰ Take a look.

Dhaasu Moment of the Week
Credits:
Credits: Shilpa

I am going to repeat this one also; once again Chotu takes the price for the Dhasu moment. πŸ˜³ Chotu couldn't resist Riya once again, and he did not care that Rathore or Arjun could clearly hear him. Loved the way he leaned over to Riya and teased her about how her influence is making Arjun domesticated.πŸ˜‰ Little did he know that he was the targeted victim for Arjun's experiment.

Chupke Chupke Moment of the Week

We didn't have many chupke chupke moments this weekend.πŸ˜’ There was only one Ariya moment which made Arjun-Riya look even more adorable.😳
That was the moment when Arjun walks out of the room where Mr. Dharkar was admitted, after solving the murder of Mrs.Dharkar, Riya follows him from behind and is about to say something but realizes that he has already walked away.πŸ’”
That desperate look on her face to talk to arjun was something to die for.

Bromance Moment of the week
Credits: Shru

The bromance moment of the week was not between Riya-Chotu-Shree this time rather it was between Arjun-Rathod. πŸ˜ƒ
All - What?

Yes, it is. I am serious.
The moment when they investigate Shomit after her girlfriend's death, Arjun-Rathod discusses the case and Arjun points out that maybe Shomit is not making up all this, to which Rathod retaliates saying - Kya tumhein bhi aisa hi lagta hai k uss ladki par chudail ne hamla kiya tha? Comeon Rawte.πŸ˜‰
That "come on Rawte" was like magical.πŸ‘ The way Rathod delivered those 3 words were perfectπŸ‘πŸΌ and I seriously felt as if they indeed had shared a strong and close relationship in the past.

gossip Pictures, Images and Photos Dialogue of the Week gossip Pictures, Images and Photos
Credits: Naina

The best dialogue of the week was delivered by Arjun at the end of 13th October episode when Rathod tells the Dean that they have proofs against him.

"Doctors ka kaam hota hain jaan bachana, jaan lekar uska shareer ko saudha karna nahi"

YES. I love it.
This dialogue should be common sense, but clearly is not practiced as we've seen in the episode and I'm sure stuff like this happens around the world. SO SO important for everyone to realize😊, especially the doctors themselves, how important it is that they do their jobs and stick to them - helping save lives.πŸ‘πŸΌ I don't know why I liked this dialogue so much, but it blew me away this weekend😳

Scroll Down for more please!

_mahi_ thumbnail
Surprise Package of the Week
Credits: Shilpa

For the surprise package of the week I had hard time deciding on which to pick out of our two supercops then decided once again Rathore takes the price this week.Excited We have seen Rathore as a tough, no nonsense cop, by the book bossπŸ˜‰, yet we have also seen him as someone who stands up for his team member.πŸ‘πŸΌ But I was amazed at his compassionate side in Sunday's episode.πŸ‘ The way he rushed into the door to move the tantric away from Sweta then wiped the black tikka from her showed us that Rathore can be tough cop as well a very compassionate man.

VM of the Week
Credits: Stephy

The VM of the week goes to saba.ali81 for the VM - Tujh pe fida. Here is the link:😊

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3241667

(The second VM in the link).

Here is your prize saba.ali81

Scene of the Week
Credits: Stephy

The scene where the ETF members go to the haunted place and upon seeing the chudail, they start firing at it in unison.
It was nice to watch them bravely confront something that they thought was a chudail instead of running away πŸ‘πŸΌ.

But on a funny note:πŸ˜‰ It was amazing that all of them saw the same hallucination of the chudail, at the same place and at the same time and the hallucination disappeared for all of them at the same time 😲 What a team!! They are so synchronized!! πŸ˜†

Funniest Scene of the Week

shree scaring riys n chotu...πŸ˜†
riya:meri to band baj gaye thi us churaidl ko dekh k...u know mein kitna shiver kr rahi thi.
chotu: han i know us waqt tumhari halat bht khrab thi...mein to ye soch raha hun k mein rat ko saoon ga kaise?
shree:chotu tu na rat ko arjun sir k sath so ja...unhein na darna warna nahin ata sirf darana hi ata hai..πŸ˜†
chotu: no ko re baba...is se to acha mein us dain k sath so jaun...🀣
shree: bhhooo
riya-chotu: shrreee.🀣

Emotional Scene of the Week

Here comes the best part of NL.πŸ‘πŸΌ To be honest, this weekend, we had the best emotional scene EVER.πŸ˜”
The point where they show Dr.Dharkar escaping from his home when police reaches there, we see Arjun dozing off on his chair, hugging her wife - Roshni's , murder case file.πŸ˜’ I have no words how much my heart ached at that point. Poor guy was hugging her case's file. That moment I felt that among Ariya romance, we tend to forget that Arjun has lost his wife, his love, and that too in front of his eyes

Oh Lord! This is so cruel!
and the way he was dozing off on the chair, not on the bed, his eagerness to find Sikandar was perfectly pictured. πŸ‘πŸΌ
and when Rathod called him - his dialogue "neend se toh mera rishta kab ka toot geya Rathod."πŸ₯Ί
I don't know about you guyz, but my eyes welled up at that point.

Can't write anymore. I am so emotional right now.πŸ˜’
Just a little prayer that May Almighty never ever snatches someone's love from them.😊

_mahi_ thumbnail
So I apologize for delaying Samjhe Ya Samjhayu for last week.πŸ˜’ Had so much to do. πŸ˜•
College is so demanding sometimes that I feel like strangling my classes. πŸ˜†
well how do you do that?πŸ˜•
I am going off topic - as always 🀣

So for this NL, I have covered Fiza's part since she was little busy.😊
Shru helped me,, thanks to her once again.πŸ€—

As you guyz can see, I did not have Best OS/SS of the week because I refused the thought of going back to Page 20 and so on to look for OS/SS. πŸ˜†
Apologize to those who had written so well and who deserved to be on the toppers list.😳

Arjun Forum has great writers and I want to thank you all of you for putting your best effort in writing Fan Fictions / One shots / Short Stories for Arjun-Riya and  ETF.πŸ‘

I am proud of you and I love you by the depth of my heart.❀️

I also would like to thank you all those amazing creative Arjunians who come up with fantastic and spell-bounding creations in the Creation Gallery.πŸ‘

And yes, our crazy ETF Ka Adda Group.πŸ˜‰ I dare not to leave them out here.πŸ˜† They are doing a fab job at their addas.πŸ‘πŸΌ Do drop at their adda, have a free Cutting Chai and enjoy with them!😳

prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congrats to all the winners...Awesome work mahi and shru...😊

Loved the emotional scene of the week the most..perfectly analysed and written...
Also the Surprise scene also...
haven't read the FF will read now...

Loved the vm tujh pe fida a lot...

Edited by prava55663 - 11 years ago
Love_Arnie thumbnail
Yayyy! I knew MAY will win... Wz following that one...! Res for the rest!!!
Love_Arnie thumbnail
Thank god! Desktop was not robbed!!! Or else u know...! Rofl! Rofl!
samiya.059 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mahi wonderful job
all deserving won especially mitra she is doing fab job
loved all
i too had tears when arjun told rathore that neend se mera rishta toh kab ka toot chuka hai rathoreEdited by samiya.059 - 11 years ago
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations to all the winners.πŸ‘

Mahi, once again fabulous job, you are the best for taking the time out of your busy schedule to do this.

Thanks so much.😊
.Brok3nSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good work Mahi and Shru! πŸ€—

Congratulations to the winners.. πŸ₯³

Loved the bromance moment  🀣

As if the "come on rawte" came naturally...amazing dialogue delivery by behzaad!

PS. If you need any help in the future regarding the NL then do consider me
  πŸ˜‰