Niketan and Karishma were mean to poor Sampat

tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I started feeling sorry for Sampat.
Look at these high handed people Niketan and karishma's mean and kinda insulting behavior to her in this video at the end when Niketan spoke over sampat with meaningless weird voices while sampat was speaking and saying very true things in fair way, and nik-kotak exchanged insulting mean smiles on her as they were looking down upon her...and were even ignored poor lady's genuine concern and right to proper sleep

just check this uncensored video and the high handed arrogant couple's reaction at the end of the video

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEByZ3DUp7w[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Though I like Nikku, that action of his was definitely not called for
And why do they think so highly of themselves... Sampat may be from the village area, not as educated or "sophisticated" as them but she has made a mark in the world and is more well known for the cause she fights for not only in India but even around the world...
Maybe someone needs to drag these 2 down to earth where they belong 🤢
tanya.91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanasha1993

Though I like Nikku, that action of his was definitely not called for
And why do they think so highly of themselves... Sampat may be from the village area, not as educated or "sophisticated" as them but she has made a mark in the world and is more well known for the cause she fights for not only in India but even around the world...
Maybe someone needs to drag these 2 down to earth where they belong 🤢

Exactly, Sampat made her status with her dignity, power, strength and spirit & guts to fight for the rights of others...while these two just cashed their life based upon their looks which is none of their achievement as almighty gave it to them in plate, and also getting born in a rich or high society is none of one's specialty to be proud of, and does not give one the right to mock others and make fun of them not respecting them as human-being as much as it should be.
Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago
crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont like niketan or karishma...both r v self centred and kinda constipated!! 🤢

also..karishma esp has a v high opinion of herself and thinks she is some diva or something..its quite evident in her body language...so i dont really approve of such self-conceited  ppl.
Originally posted by: tanya.91

Exactly, Sampat made his huge status with his dignity, power, strength and spirit & guts to fight for the right of millions...while these two just cashed their life based upon their looks which is none of their achievement as almighty gave it to them in plate, and also getting born in a rich or high society is none of one's specialty to be proud of, and do not give one the right to mock others and making fun of them not respecting them as human-being as much as it should be.

Agreed
I personally like krishma and niketan..
sampy is irritating
tanya.91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bwtsweetu

I personally like krishma and niketan..
sampy is irritating

the thread is not about personal likes or dislikes... even I am no fan of sampat and find her manners quite irritating, but to be fair nik-kotak were mean to her in this incident.