Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Looking at the posts I was thinking of some not so old school romantic movies looks like a love triangle here between IF top orators Cruiser๐Ÿ˜ณ, Chandramukhi๐Ÿ˜ก and a BB contestant Sidhuji.๐Ÿ˜†. With Sidhu being the central character and Cruiser madly in love with him on other hand her friend Chandramukhi who is dead against Sidhu and always up in arms against him but finally falls for him. Wo kehte hain na pear ki shuruat nafrat se hi hoti hai.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Dekhte rahiya IF ki nayi prem katha.
Edited by kaushikbasu - 11 years ago
arcoiris thumbnail

Originally posted by: cruiser51

Now BB is sending in a Tarot card ke Patton waali Baai!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Seemingly it is gambling on Dillu-Pillu love story, boosted by a fortune teller and hopes to wean away Saas-Bahu serial audience of other channels, even risking it's traditional-usual blood thirsty fan base in the process!
๐Ÿ˜›

ShockedShocked BB wants to have its own Punar Vivah on show๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ALAG CHE!!!!
Edited by saloni111 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

Looking at the posts I was thinking of some not so old school romantic movies looks like a love triangle here between IF top orators Cruiser๐Ÿ˜ณ, Chandramukhi๐Ÿ˜ก and a BB contestant Sidhuji.๐Ÿ˜†. With Sidhu being the central character and Cruiser madly in love with him on other hand her friend Chandramukhi who is dead against Sidhu and always up in arms against him but finally falls for him. Wo kehte hain na pear ki shuruat nafrat se hi hoti hai.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Looks like we are entertaining you with our virtual "amar prem katha", should I add in some popcorn for ya ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Btw, Chandramukhi, love and Sadhu baba in the same sentence don't go at all ๐Ÿคข If you expect such "happy wala ending" you will have to fall flat on your face just like Sadhu baba. So already warning ya before aapke dil ke sau tukde ho jaya with such fake fairy tale.

Cruiser's love is apram paar, who can compete with such love which is as pure as Niketan, khara sona for our Sadhu baba ๐Ÿ˜‰
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
^^ I'll have the buttered ones with an extra dash of cheese powder, please.

๐Ÿ˜†
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Looks like we are entertaining you with our virtual "amar prem katha", should I add in some popcorn for ya ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Btw, Chandramukhi, love and Sadhu baba in the same sentence don't go at all ๐Ÿคข If you expect such "happy wala ending" you will have to fall flat on your face just like Sadhu baba. So already warning ya before aapke dil ke sau tukde ho jaya with such fake fairy tale.

Cruiser's love is apram paar, who can compete with such love which is as pure as Niketan, khara sona for our Sadhu baba ๐Ÿ˜‰

Don't worry about popcorn I am having it with loads of butter. Watching out for the next twist in the tale ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Wo kehte hai na gussa aap ussi se hote ho jise aap pyar karate ho. ๐Ÿ˜†. BTW of late I am more into reading posts rather than watching BB itself๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by kaushikbasu - 11 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

Chandru adores Sidhu and has a full length poster of Sidhu Paa Ji in her bedroom!๐Ÿ˜›

Like me she too feels BB-6 is very stale, so we are trying to put up some kind of show here...alas, Sidhu has left the house and we have to light it up around some different contestant now!
๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Agreed. 
SIDHU is responsible for Season 6's demise. Sad

Originally posted by: cruiser51

Chandru adores Sidhu and has a full length poster of Sidhu Paa Ji in her bedroom!๐Ÿ˜›

Like me she too feels BB-6 is very stale, so we are trying to put up some kind of show here...alas, Sidhu has left the house and we have to light it up around some different contestant now!
๐Ÿ˜ฒ

You forgot to mention all the darts which are sticking outta that poster of my Sadhu baba ๐Ÿ˜‰

And yes please, leave Sadhu baba to his ashram and focus on someone else now Cruiser ji ๐Ÿ˜›