Curiosity killed the cat...but ...10/25/2012

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail

cerdits to tumblr
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
Punkin22 thumbnail
Your analysis of today episode was well done Fuzzy and your personal comments are always welcomed.
The beginning of episode was the highlight with Khushi trying to get Arnav to give her the answers she needs for Aarav's parentage question. Arnav is always several steps ahead of Khushi and the scene turns sentimental and poignant when he says, Let's go to sleep, and picks her up carrying her to bed. Let your imagination take over here.

Watching NK respond to Sheetal when he opens RM's front door gave me some hope that we are not heading for an explosion of emotions between Arnav and Khushi. No matter what eventually is uncovered about Sheetal and Aarav, ultimately Arnav will be devastated and distressed that Khushi didn't trust him. The bottom line is Khushi was afraid to ask and perfect love should cast out fear. Her insecurities are crippling her from moving into a deeper relationship.

Khushi heading with Sheetal to help get Aarav's admission into school was simply her way of finding out about Aarav's father. I will be glad when Khushi's OTT comedy is replaced with the drama of the situation. I don't like CV's character assassination of Khushi, they did the same thing with suicide track.

Mamiji and NK have now given Khushi the information (DNA) she needs to find out if Arnav is Aarav's father. Precap is Khushi OTT comedy of pulling out Arnav's hair while aleep.  You are right Fuzzy, hair brush Khushi.

Thank you Fuzzy great post...👏👏👏👏

Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
An excellent episode...

Again NK will be Khushi's sakha and help her out!!!

Loved the scene on the terrace...Arnav sees only Khushi...she has taken over his heart and mind!!!!!!!!

Hope Khushi remembers all this when she gets the fake DNA report!!!
vkp1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Frankly speaking they are dragging this track. Btw Haj Mubarka Fuzzy.
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Arnav is such a sweetheart husband ! he cant think beyond Khushi...his world revolves around her and our KKGSR is thinking all Shit-all shits ! Khushi ankhein kholo aur apne pati ko dekho ! bechare ko tumhare siva kuch dikhtai hi nahin hai !
love Arnav for this ! the first 5 mins was a treat to watch...n I hate Shit-all...I also want to hate Aarav,but seeing his cute face I just cant do it!
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazylad8-FauZi

An excellent episode...

Again NK will be Khushi's sakha and help her out!!!

Loved the scene on the terrace...Arnav sees only Khushi...she has taken over his heart and mind!!!!!!!!

Hope Khushi remembers all this when she gets the fake DNA report!!!

Arnav will not let her get hurt...
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Fuzzy. Loved your analysis. Waiting for Shital's plans to fail.
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: vkp1989

Frankly speaking they are dragging this track. Btw Haj Mubarka Fuzzy.

its a serial my dear...they have to drag it to go on...otherwise...
boisecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am getting scared that the DNA test will be tampered with and it will show taht the kid is Arnav's. That will break my heart. I think the kid ha been trained to be like arnav...Khushi made a boo boo today...she said 'but" somewhere early in the episode...acting more childish...worst than the Whiny anjali track...sometimes..
Clean shaved Arni boy raise my heart beat today...