~Happy Birthday Saheli~26th October~

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
The image
*Some Heartfelt Special Birthday Wishes *

The image

The image

Message From neha_bbsr2005  (Neha)

Happy Birthday my Dearest Diii πŸ€—
You are the sweetest and bestest Diii in the world <3 πŸ˜ƒ [:p]
Butter nahi lagaying.. Sach boling [:p]
Im blessed to have an elder sister like you πŸ€—
On this special day I wish all your dreams come true.. yaa except the ASR ones.. i'll be jealous na :p hehe joking [:p]
May you have all the happiness and success πŸ˜ƒ
You are so hard-working and dedicated to your work.. A true inspiration for me πŸ€—
Yun toh humesha I do bakbak but today Im speechless.. As Im sooo happyyy :D :D Its my Diii's bday πŸ˜ƒ <3 πŸ˜ƒ
Love you Diii πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Many Many Happy Returns Of the Day πŸ€— <3 πŸ€—

Bday card for u :p hope u like it [:p] πŸ˜ƒ

Kolkata ke rasgulle [:p] I know now u r smiling.. hehehe but u'll get only one [:p] as Ammu, Suri Di, Shaggooo babyyy Diii, Minooo and me will finish them all :p heehahhaha 🀣 afterall its our day for celebration [:p] πŸ€— πŸ€—

Love you lots,
Ur chotu sis Neha [:p] πŸ€—

Message From kiran_rd (Kiran Dii)

my dearest gadhiii

happy birthday to u & many many happy returns of the day..may this birthday brings lots of happiness in ur life.

with lots of love & hugs
ur kiran di

Message From -purnima- (Puri)

Wishing you a very happywala Bday πŸ₯³

Hope you have funfilled celebrations with your loved ones πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

Have a wonderful, successful & Happy year & life Ahead

Message From togepe30 (Vandu)

Happy Birthday Heliii...*hugz*
Have a gr8 day and have a Fabulous year ahead..
Shall always cherish all the fun time we had speculating and talking about Rajeev,his life and his films...U continue to be the sole person through whom I am posted on Rajeev and his whereabouts...Luv you for the effort you put into that...U shall always be one of the treasured friendships I have on IF...Maybe we'll even meet up if we both are able to make it to Mysore next year...

God Bless !!

Lots of Luv,
Vandu

Message From -Preeti- (Preetu)

Hey Saheli
Wishing u A Very Happy Birthday Dear. Hope almighty bless you with all the happiness in the world.

Good Luck and Keep Smiling
Preeti..😊

Message From *Dakoo_Minzy* (Minnie)

Happiiee B'day Saheli gadhi πŸ€—
I have no words to express how dear you are to me!! :) Really love you gadhhii <3
You have helped me regain my mood many a times when I was down! I am really really lucky to have you as my close friend!
Mwaaah! And wishing you lots and lots of success and happiness and luck.
May this new year turn out to be the best for you!
Love you my gadhiii
M3
(i really lubb it when yu call me M3)

Message From Inu-13 (Nehu)

Hello ji saheli jii!!
Humne suna hai ji ki apka aaj birthday hai ji.. soo wish yu a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY jii.. May god bless yu ji with loads of luck and love ji :) Its beeen sooo loong we know each other ji n bonded so well ji :)All thanks to "who-can't-say-no-to-u" ji :) :) Me happy to have a friend like you ji.. God bless you jii:) :) Hope we get loads of "jiii" moments :) :) Enjoy ur special day ji :) toh phir chnaga jii:) Keep smiling jii
Loads of luv and hugss ji..
Neha :) :)

Message From amail1601 (Ammu)

Dear Gadhi,

Hope you become a nice football soon so I can play with you. πŸ˜ƒ Baaki compliments in khopcha khidki. πŸ˜‰ Happy birthday. πŸ€— Bless you! <3

Message From Nidhi2013 (nidhu)

Message From -Avz- (Avani)

meri beti...
ek hazaaron mein hai meri beti
chand sitaron mein se aayi meri beti jo chaye toh mil jaye meri beti ko,jo smile de jaye, woh hai meri beti, tere liye amma kuch bhi kare woh kum hai, kyunki beti amma ki jaan hai,tujhe sab mil jaye jo tu chaye kyunki amma beti ko sab kuch dena chahti hai.happyyy birthdayyy.
πŸ€—

Message From sweet_shagun (Shagun)

dear saheli,
Wishing you many many happy returns of the day, i mean its ur bday and i cant even show tantrums today sighs anyways i owe u a gift and lve u loads  ur an amazing person just remain the same and irritate me less wid in future lolzzz hugzz i actually dont knw wht 2 write i was gonna just say happybday and run away  lolzzz muaahz loads of lv
Luv,
Shagun

Message From Aahaana (Meli)

Many Many Many Happy Returns of the Day, Saheli aka meraTv jiπŸ€—πŸ€—

I think its one of few occasions I should thank Nidhi gadhi for introducing me to you..otherwise I may have never meet you😳. I was amused you too loves TVD like moi...and then we clicked off just like that. From TVD to IPK, MB to ArjunπŸ˜²πŸ˜†.

You are an amazing writer, hard worker and  all of your work deserve great success which I know you will one day.  I am glad to have you as my friend. I miss bugging you these days but I should do that soon😈 You said you will find 100 ways to torture me..heina..lemme torture you with my RK rants😈🀣🀣

You're always very special
And you should know today
That you are wished the nicest things
That life can bring your way

Like warm and loving wishes
And happiness and cheer
And everything you need to start
Another happy year!

Your gift will arrive later on😳

Once again, Happy Birthday, SaheliπŸ€—

Lots of love and hugs

from

tera DTH aka Mel aka AahaanaπŸ€—

Message From ranjitha (Ranju)

Hi Choti

Your birthday becomes all the more special, for you are the chota packet of our crazy gang...

In the past 4 years, I have seen you grow as a person and as a professional and I just cannot express how proud I am to have you in my BUDDY list

I really really hope this year brings you happiness, joy, success, peace and good health :) Have a wonderful year baby... May God listen to our wish of seeing you getting married to your ASR... May me and Aditi finally get a chance to kick start our SMJ Dwitiya

Love ya laods
Ranju

Message From Surya.Ravi (Suri)

Saheliii...Tum Changaaa Jiii...Janam Dinn Mubarakk Ho Jiii...😳😳😳
Saheliii..it is your birthday again...& it is time for me to let you know that i'am really glad to know you..you are my dearest, special friend..a friend whom i can say whatever comes to my heart & mind, a friend who has never judged me, but you have always listened to what i have got to say...it has  been more than six years that i know you & through the years i never knew when we become from being just acquaintances to friends to close friends..the journey has been a wonderful one...i'am glad i have a friend like you in my life..i consider myself blessed because you are my friend..we may agree certain time, we may disagree sometimes but still i always that tomorrow if i need a friend you will be there...the fun we have, the chat, the rofling we do, the  continuous  phone call call gossips we do all these are memories which i cherish...whether we talk hours together about our favorite on-screen actors or we talk nonsense world gossip or everything & anything, thinking about those times a huge smile is plastered on my face... i'am proud of you & i really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there for me always...& Saheliii i promise you one thing come what may i will always be there by your side supporting you whenever you need me...God Bless You...hum umeed karthe hai jii kii aapka janamdinn ek dum dhaasu, raapchiik ho jiii..aur hum yeh bhi asha karthe hai kii tumhara poora saal mast, zabardast ho jii... Paajiii loves you loadsss jiii...ek barr aur janamdin mubarak ho jii meri pyaari Saheliii jiii...aur meri taraf se yeh gaana tere liye 'Barr Barr Din Yeh Aaye..Barr Barr Hum Yeh Gaaye..'Happy Birthday To You'...hehe... have the best birthday ever Sahelii...hope all your dreams come true..& i hope you like your birthday gift too...hum ab chalthe hai jiii...happyyy birthdayyy jiii...
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Loadsss & Loadsss Of Loveee
Suriii Urfff Paajiii...πŸ€— πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

Message From OnlyHope (Fariha)

Happy Birthday Saheli! πŸ€—
May all your dreams and wishes come true and may you alwaysss be blessed with happiness!!
I haven't gotten to know you much, but from the little that I do know you, I can say you're a sweetheart and an amazing person at heart! πŸ€—
Have a great day 😳
Love,
Fariha

Message From  -skylark- (Rani)

May your spirit keep the freedom
of a butterfly in spring,
and may your heart be filled always
with the joys of simple things.
May your essence claim the freshness
of the new laid morning dew.
All of this... and more...
is my Birthday wish for you

Dear Uglyy.😳😳😳.my kabutarii😳 many happy returns of the day
!! Just stay the way u are !!! πŸ˜›

gift for u πŸ˜‰

love
rani

The image
The image

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 11 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Saheliii In The Next Three Posts There Are Three One Shots Of Mine Dedicated To You...On Your  Current Favorite On-Screen Pair..☺️Rabba Ve☺️...Happyyy Birthdayyy Saheliii...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

http://www.nobodybeatsmitch.com/images/green_arrow_down.gifhttp://www.nobodybeatsmitch.com/images/green_arrow_down.gifhttp://www.nobodybeatsmitch.com/images/green_arrow_down.gifhttp://www.nobodybeatsmitch.com/images/green_arrow_down.gifhttp://www.nobodybeatsmitch.com/images/green_arrow_down.gifhttp://www.nobodybeatsmitch.com/images/green_arrow_down.gifhttp://www.nobodybeatsmitch.com/images/green_arrow_down.gif

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Removed
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Arnav Khushi One Shot -  "A Crude Criminal & His Unscrupulous Belle"

Writer's Narrative:
Somewhere In The Heart Of Java was situated the Island of Bali…The air was lulled with a silence, it was a regular feature on this island, which was far away from the busy & polluted lives of people living in today's fast moving world… but the scene there was different; the people who were here, were either on a holiday or they were the local inhabitants, so rich that they need not lift a finger to work. Walking down the road, there was a 'Cafe', by the looks of it, it was like the 'Cafe owner & workers had a very busy day, serving their customers….
As I enter the cafe, the first thing that catches my attention is a lone woman walking around the caf  lost in her own thoughts, though I'am at the cafe to get myself a cup of hot steaming coffee, I just can't stop observing her.  

(Focus Shift To The Woman)
The woman lit her cigarette and sat down in her chair. It was nice to get away for a while. A Caf on a secluded island was the perfect place to be away from all the office politics. Suddenly, her phone rang, cursing the caller, she picked it up without looking at the caller ID, "Hello?", and she heard a familiar voice from the other end. But before she could respond, two hands clasped her shoulders from behind and as she turned around to look who it was, the call got disconnected… The woman turned around with a frown on her face, a man was grinningly looking at her… the woman did not smile at him but in a very stern voice says: - you are late….
The man tries to impress the woman with with dimple smile, says:- sorry love, I just got stuck with Mr. Brindil on my way.. & you know how he is right….
The woman:- yaya… Mr. Nosy, [referring to Brindil], is really irritating at times; I tell you we have such irritating neighbors ….
The man:- yes dear, but we have to put up with the irritating neighbors, you know how important it is for us to have allabis, if we ever get caught…
The woman:- that's ironically true.. & by the way, your friend, Aman, called sometime back, he said "Mission Accomplished"…. The woman had the widest grin on her face…
 The man obviously looked excited.., he lifted woman so high in the air, she was high above… He was expressing his happiness & the woman was squealing in delight, after the couple's excitement calmed down, the man pulled the woman roughly into his arms…

Writer's Narrative: Seeing this, I got more curious to know what was it about the man & woman and what made them so happy… the cafe was nearly empty,  there were only two parties in the caf at that hour; I, who was observing them & they. who seemed to have all the time in the world. The couple, as they relaxed, sat down, and I was sitting right opposite to them I could see & their whispers audible enough…

The man:- Riya, just tell me whatever you just said is true..
The woman:- shhh… yes, Aman said that our  mission was successful & before you ask me about the rest of the conversation, let me tell you, the call got cut because you startled me clasping me from behind….  & remember I'am not 'Riya Gupta' anymore, I'am, 'Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada', Arnav Singh Raizada's wife & that is you 'Rishi'…
The man:- Sweetheart now please remember that I'am Arnav Singh Raizada & not 'Rishii Rathod' anymore… just like 'Riya Gupta' died exactly eight months back, the very day 'Rishii Rathod' also died in an accident….& Though we were dead & out with new identities for 8 months, it is today that the court of legislature,  &  the special judiciary, Newyork have finally accepted that, 8 months ago when 'Rishi Rathod kidnapped Riya Gupta, on that very day they met with a tragic accident which led to their fatal end, though the procsecutor had tried to build a case saying that 'Riya Gupta, was killed by Rishi Rathod', her death is a murder & the insurance company need not pay the money to the nominee… but the defender & the nominee, 'Ms. Anjali Gupta', knew what she was doing & after fighting the case for nearly 8 months, Anjali has achieved what was rightfully her's & your's…
Khushi:- Arnav, shhh… there are many people here….        
Khushi:- it's ok darling… & people here are not fluent with English, don't worry no one will know that, we have played the biggest gamble with our lives & today we are victorious….
Khushi:- yes Arnie… yes we played the biggest gamble, but today it has paid us off…. I still remember how all this started ten months back….

I was sitting on my table and my ears glued to their story. I was more intrigued to listen what actually it was about.. it was nothing less than a exciting mysterious roller coster ride for me, the more I listened to the two strangers Arnav & Khushi,  the more I wanted to know...I listened as the two strangers visited their life of what it was 10 months prior to this date..

Ten Months ago….
Riya Gupta, a, rich, famous, and haughty, 29 year old, was sitting in her lawyers chamber very disturbed in one of the busiest cities in the world, Manhattan… she was the daughter of  Lord Mark Gupta…One may ask why a Indian name to Mark's daughter, it is because Riya's deceased mother was an Indian.. Lord Mark Gupta was one of the most influential men in USA.. People evnvied the riches of the Lord..  Mark Gupta passed away three months back & now people who saw Riya Gupta had only one thought running in their heads that Riya Gupta, born to such an influential person now would enjoy all her deceased father's riches along with her sibling, Anjali Gupta.. but what the world din't know was Lord Mark Gupta, assumed to be so rich, was not left with any riches, all their property & riches were mortgaged, he had a huge amount to pay to his debtors… Riya had known about all her father's dealings when he passed away, that particular day sitting in her chamber Riya had received a legal document which stated that their palatial Mansion was going to be auctioned to pay the debtors. The document also stated that Riya Gupta & Anjali Gupta should have to leave the Mansion soon… Riya, though had won a case earlier in the morning was low on spirits.. The door of the chamber opened & a very beautiful lady around 26 years came in….

The girl:- heyy Riya…
Riya gives the girl a weak smile & says a small hello… the girl keeps blabbering about how happy she is that Riya has won her 25th case in a row.. she goes onto say how happy she is that Riya has not lost a case till date… well anybody would be happy if their sister was one of the most influential, famous lawyers in Newyork… Yes, the girl was 'Anjali Gupta' Riya Gupta's' elder sister… she generally bought a smile to Riya face but that day, Anjali's blabbering irked her… & Riya screamed:- will you please shut up Anjali.. Anjali's talks come to a halt; she immediately knew that something was not right… Anjali waited for Riya to cool down & then she in a calm voice asked her what the matter was.. Anjali was Riya's solace, Riya, in a very low timid voice narrated to Anjali what has been happening for the past 3 months, by the end of it, both the sisters were just exchanging blank stares… Anjali was confused… while Riya, being the responsible sibling had started to run her brain to find a solution.. & finally she had a idea.. Riya told Anjali that the first thing she would do is apply for a stay order against the auction, so that they can buy some time…  Riya then explained to Anjali her actual plan which she wanted to execute after postponing the auction process... Anjali was shocked when Riya told her what she had chalked, it was indeed a "Plan." Initially tensed and wary, when Riya explained to her that it was the only way they can save their skins, Anjali agreed to it… Both started sketching their next course of action.. & they both knew their next step would be to hire 'Rishi Rathod' a famous person, who has been in news for all the wrong reasons…

'Rishi Rathod' ,32, was a "criminal for hire"… he was known as the "intelligent rascal" had he put his intelligence and genius to use for the right reasons, he would have been the most powerful guy in the United States of America. Strangely, 'Rishi Rathod' preferred to earn his millions by all the wrong means… 'Rishi Rathod' though was so notorious, never has anyone seen him, whenever he committed a crime, he escaped unharmed, even if people spotted him all they could see were his expressive eyes with in his mask.. He had another quality which the world was not  aware of, Rishi Rathod was the Master of disguises, he could change his or others look to a unrecognizable extent in matters of minutes…. But this fact was known to Riya Gupta, Riya had met Rishi during one of her cases… & Riya wanted to use Rishi Rathod, to pull her & her sister out of the mess.. Riya immediately contacted Rishi & fixed an appointment. The next day morning Rishi Rathod walked into Riya Gupta' chamber followed in by his associate Aman Kapoor, Rishi had come to meet his clients in his usual self, which was Rishi's principle that nothing would remain hidden between the client & him, if this condition was accepted then Rishi took the next step & as a part of his principle…

Riya welcomes them in a professional tone, & inroduces them to Anjali, then when the introductions are done they get straight to business..
Rishi was crude, ruff, a hardcore criminal; he never connected emotionally to anyone. He hated emotional bindings… he didn't believe in relationships that's what he believed in before he had met Riya Gupta.
 Rishi, Riya had met through a common client... at that time Riya had thought Rishi to be a man whose blood had turned cold, a rude & stone hearted person… Rishi thought Riya to be an egoistic, strong headed, and an arrogant young lady… Riya & Rishi never got along well, after the earlier case they never met, until the day Riya called Rishi for a meeting… the meeting which started on a professional note, turned ugly when Rishi & Riya started taking digs at each other.. if not for Anjali & Aman, nothing could have stopped their fight.. Aman Kapoor, the wiser one, Rishi's best friend put both Rishi & Riya to silence & asked them to work together if they want the problem to be solved… Rishi, Riya, Anjali & Aman started hatcing a plan, took almost a month & 20 days to chart a clean fool proof plan... the plan was this: Rishi would kidnap Riya from the court in broad day light 8 days later & then the rest would be done.. Amidst all these meetings, Anjali & Aman developed a bond & were in love.. While Riya loved Rishi, Rishi loved Riya, they never expressed it in words as they were scared of rejection.. They had unresolved apprehensions about eachother which made them fight even more. Riya had a hitch in her heart that Rishi had a girlfriend & so on….

Finally the 'D' day arrived everything was in order everything was in place…. At around 3 in the afternoon Rishi arrived at the court, he knew where Riya would be, he just walked to her casually, a mask pulled over his face & He stood there with a gun pointed at her. As calm as the silence before the strom, he stood there absolutely unwavered by the woman's fame and power. For others, this may be a crime, but for him, it was business. He smiled as she slowly took two steps back. "This won't hurt baby, it's going to be fast..and quick", he said to her, slowly and deliberately. He may not be torturing her physically, but he was torturing her mentally & he knew it too.
Yes he indeed was toturing her mentally because she felt that she loved him & he loved some other, this fact was troubling her … & after this plan, he would go away. This was disturbing her to no limits.

His finger curved around the trigger, and the last word that escaped her mouth before a loud shot sounded, was 'No'….  Rishi fired in the air & Riya was unconscious in his arms, this was planned…. it was meant to happen… Rishi then taking unconscious Riya along with him to the van dodging away the security & the people around.. then Rishi drove away from there, they had chosen the back entry of the court for the whole operation as there were less security guards there & very few people were there. & so Rishi had kidnapped Riya Gupta in broad day light.. once they reached a safe distance they got down of the vehicle, Anjali & Aman kept two bodies similar to that of Rishi & Riya, the faces were beyond recognition, then they failed the breaks of the car & pushed the car down the valley… the accident happened... Anjali soon told the police her sister is dead… & Aman Kapoor said the man behind Riya's kidnapping was Rishi Rathod…but still with Rishi's face unknown to the outside world case was filed…. But even before the case was filed Riya & Rishi had left USA & where on there flight to Bali, thanks to Rishi being the master of disguise, both had taken new, unrecognizable looks & were already Khushi Singhania & Arnav Singh Raizada…& since Rishi had no reason to continue where he was as he had made the fortune for a lifetime, with this assignment he chose to leave with Riya to a place where he would not get caught..

Present:
Writer's Narrative: This was Rishi Rathod & Riya Gupta's story & how they vanished with new identities...& i was surprised to say the least..

As i continued to listen to them further I got to know that - After 8 months of relentless legal battle, Anjali finally, won the case of the insurance claim an unimaginable sum of 1000crs, 500crs was transferred to an untraceble offshore account by Anjali & that account belonged to Arnav Singh Raizada & Khushi Singh Raizada who had found love in these 8 months of time & were happily married.. Anjali & Aman had the other half of the money; they were going to move to the Paxoi Islands away from the scrutiny…  

Writer's Narrative: I heard Arnav & Khushi's game plan, but I was just a tourist. For me they were a very sweet couple madly in love... Whatever they did, it was their life, they gambled & won it.. I had nothing to complain or bother about… Suddenly a newspaper ad caught my attention, Lord. Mark Gupta' Palatial Mansion was to be auctioned the next day. I just smiled & walked out of the cafe, I had the urge to look back once & I did, I saw Mr & Mrs. Raizada drowning in each others eyes, totally in love & their lips just inches part nearing each other to fulfill their thirst & express their joy of victory & I turned around & said to myself 'I Never Heard A Thing'…. & walked away with a smile on my face..
-X-
-X--X--X--X--X--X--X--X--X--X--X--X--X--X--X--X--X--X--X--X--X--X--X--X--X--X--X--X--X--X--X--X--X--X--X--X-

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Arnav Khushi's One Shot -Silsilay

It is raining heavily in the city of New York. The pounding sheets of rain have infused a certain uncanny sense of foreboding in the city. Two people are sitting and communicating in a cafe. Another person is eavesdropping on them. He listens carefully, as he has to report every small detail to the person who has hired him.

The first person says:- tum samaj kyun nahii rahe ho...
The second person says:- kya samjhun main... yeh samjhun kii tum mere saath rehkar thak gayi ho aur issi liye tum mujhse chutkara chahthi ho...
The first person:- Shyam (so the second person is Shyam) tum aisi baatein kyun karr rahe ho.. I love you... lekin tum samaj nahii rahe ho...
Shyam:- aisi baat nahii hai Khushi (the first person is Khushi).. tum jaanthi ho na kii tumhari mom humare is rishthe ke khilaaf hai... woh sochthi hai kii main tumhare saath is liye hoon kyunke mujhe tumhari property chahiye.. lekin main aisa nahii hoon..
Khushi holds Shyam's hand & says:- haan main jaanthi hoon kii tum mujhse kitna pyaar karthe ho.. aur mom joh bhi kahe mujhe koi farq nahii padtha... aaj thak mom ne mere har faisle mein mere saath diya hai, par patah nahii aaj woh mere is faisle mein mera saath kyun nahii de rahii...Lekin main apne mom ke khilaaf bhi nahii jaa sakthi..
Shyam:- Khushi main bhii nahii chahtha kii tum humare pyaar ke liye apni mom ke khilaaf jao...jaantha hoon tumhari mom tumhare liye kitni mayine rakhthi hai...
Khushi:- dekho main apni mom ko manane kii poori koshish karoongi, lekin haan agar woh mere koshish ke baad bhi nahii maani tho mujhe unke khilaaf jaana hii padega...
Shyam:- lekin...
Khushi:- lekin-wekin kuch nahii maine faisla kar liya hai.. main aaj hii mom se baat karoongi... chahe phir kuch bhi ho jaye...
Shyam:- theek hai...
Khushi:-  main ab chalthi hoon...  & wish me luck main aaj main mom se baat karke hii rahoongi...
Shyam:- tum jao... joh bhi karna soch samaj kar karna...
Khushi smiles & says:- achcha baba.. don't worry...
Khushi then hugs Shyam & walks out.. Shyam keeps looking at her while she is walking away, after he sees that Khushi has walked to her car, he takes his mobile & calls someone...
Shyam:- hey baby...
A voice on the other side says:- hey darling... what's up... how is it going on with Khushi Gupta...
Shyam:- ohhh.. baby... don't even ask...
The person on the other side says:- so it's bad...
Shyam:- not bad baby... it's worse... Khushi was telling that she will talk to her mom today & she is ready to go against her mom..
The person says:- that's good going then...
Shyam:- yes it is Sheetal... but that poor thing does not know that i'am with her only for her money... marrthe waqt uska baap uske liye apni kharodo kii jayadat chod gaya hai, joh yeh maa beti tho use nahii karthe.. tho main uski madat karr raha hoon.. usse shaddi karke main us daulat ko tumhare saath enjoy karoonga... aur waise bhi us Khushi ke baap ne yeh shart rakhi hai kii jis din woh shaddi karegi ussi din woh saari property uske naam hogi... & all we want is the property..
They Laugh...
Shyam:-  listen i'am coming to your house now..
Sheetal:- ok...
Shyam:- okie baby.. byee...
Shyam hangs up the phone & walks out of the cafe... After he leaves we can see that there is a man sitting in the opposite table where Shyam & Khushi were sitting, he has a smirk on his face as if he has got what he wanted... The person picks up his mobile & calls a number...

In other part of the city, the owner of a multinational company smirked to himself as he kept the phone down, he had finally got what he wanted. His man had done a good job. The man walks to the next mansion, situated right next to his ... The Man rings the doorbell . A lady in her 50's opens the door to see a man. Seeing the lady the man says, "I have the info"..

The lady says:- yeh tho bohat achchi baat hai Arnav... andar aao... aur batao kya patah chala hai...
Arnav walks in & says:- Asha aunty aapka shak sahii tha Shyam aapki beti se pyaar nahii kartha,  he is after her for the money, property which she will inherit after her marriage...
Asha:- tell me the smallest to smallest detail of how did you get to know about it...
Arnav:- Aunty jab aap ne mujhse kaha tha kii aap ko Shyam ke intentions par shak hai tab maine aapki madat karne ke liye ek detective ko hire kiya tha... abhi kuch dher pehle mujhe us detective Mr. Mathur ka call aaya tha aur unhone mujhse kaha kii...

Flashback Of The Phone Call:
We see that the owner of a multinational company is working from home..  He is fiddling  with his mobile & as soon as it rings he picks it up.. & says:-  yes Mr. Mathur... What information do we have...
Mr. Mathur:- Hello Mr. Raizada, we have the info... you had asked me to find out if Mr.Shyam was really in love with Ms. Khushi Gupta & the information which we have is Mr.Shyam is after Ms.Gupta only for her money... & one more thing from what i have got to know Mr. Shyam Jha has a girlfriend by the name Sheetal...
Arnav:- thanku so much for the information Mr. Mathur you have done a very good job... I expect you to be sending me all the proof collected till now soon & also try collecting some proofs regarding Shyam & his girlfriend...
Mr. Mathur:- Sir i already have Mr. Shyam's recorded conversation where he has said that he is only after Ms. Gupta's money, i'll see to it that the recorded conversation tape reaches your office desk by tomorrow & i'll also collect some info about Shyam & his girlfriend...
Arnav:- that would be good Mr. Mathur...
Mr. Mathur:-  ok i'll contact you when i have more proof... have a good day..
Arnav:- ok Mr. Mathur...
Then Arnav walks to the next door...

Flashback Ends...

Asha listens to what all Arnav has told & she says:- thanku so much Arnav... ab main bhi dekhthi hoon kii woh Shyam mere damaad kaise banntha hai...
Arnav:- [Smiles & says] All The Best aunty aapki beti ko manana itna aasaan nahii hoga... bohat ziddi hai woh...
Asha:- oye.. yeh meri beti.. meri beti kya hai uska naam hai na Khushi, woh kyun nahii bulatha tu usse...
Arnav:- arre nahii aunty.. agar main usse uske naam se bulaun tho kya patah us par bhi woh naraaz ho jaye... ab main chaltha hoon isse pehle kii aapke ghar kii woh Jalebi Girl aa jaye.. bye...
Asha:- tu na bada shararthi hai... [Arnav walks out] Asha says:-  lekin tu bada changa bhii hai.. meri beti tuj jaise ladke se pyaar nahii kar sakthi thi, usse mila bhi tho woh Shyam... ufff...

After an hour Khushi reaches home... Khushi & Asha have a argument.. Asha was telling Khushi that Shyam was not right  for her, while Khushi was not ready to listen.. Finally Asha tells her about Arnav & his findings.. Khushi goes to Arnav house & barges in...
Arnav who is working on his laptop looks up at Khushi, he smiles & says:-  kya baat hai, aaj Jalebi Girl apna rastha kaise bhool gayi...
Khushi [angrily says]:- just shut up... tum hothe kaun ho meri zindagi mein dhakhal dene waale.. tumne na jaane meri maa se Shyam ke baare mein kya-kya jhoot keh diya aur ab woh meri ek bhi sunnne ke liye taiyaar nahii... ab tum yun hii bhut bane sunoge ya kuch kahoge bhi..
Arnav has a cheeky smile on his face & he says:- tum hi ne tho shut up kaha tha.. ab main chup hoon tho uske liye bhi tumhe problem hai... waise suno maine aunty se koi jhoot nahii bola, joh bhi maine unse kaha woh sab sach tha, main kya karoon agar tumne apne liye ek dhokebaaz boyfriend chuna hai tho...
Khushi:- how dare you talk aganist Shyam...
Arnav:- sach kadwa hotha hai lekin sach-sach hotha hai... aur agar tumhe meri baat par yakeen nahii hai tho jao aur apne us aashiq se kaho kii tum tumhare dad kii saari property charity mein dene waali ho.. agle minute woh tumse durr ho jayega.. yeh mera challenge hai...
Khushi:- Mera Shyam aisa nahii hai... mujhe tumhara challenge manzoor hai...
Arnav:- good.. agar main yeh challenge jeet gaya tho tumhe mujhse shaddi karni hogi... soch lo..
Khushi: Whattt...
Arnav: Yes agar tum yeh challenge harr gayi tho tumhe mujhse shaddi karni hogi...agar tum mera challenge accept nahii kar sakthi tho I can understand...but isse yeh prove hoga kii tum apne boyfriend dearest ko trust nahii karthi..so you can backout Jalebi Girl...
Khushi:- offf fineee...soch liya.. mujhe manzoor hai.. lekin mujhe patah hai kii aisi naubat nahii aayegi kyunke Shyam mujhse pyaar kartha hai mere paise se nahi...
Arnav:- dekhthe hai...
Khushi stroms out of Arnav's house...
Arnav smirks to himself and says:- waahhh Arnav Singh Raizada kya tarkeeb nikala hai teri Jalebi Girl ko khud ke pass rakhne ka...shayad abhi meri sweet jalebi girl ko mera pyaar dikhh jaaye..(Arnav grin gets wider like a all lost in love heroine & Arnav snaps himself) What The..Arnav Singh Raizada tum yeh heoine types kyun behave karr rahe ho...control...meri shaddi aur is Jalebi Girl se... God...Save me...& he smiles...

One week later we see that Khushi is wearing the Bridal Lehenga & Arnav is standing with her...  & they are standing outside Arnav Mansion...  Asha gets the kalash &  asks Khushi to  push it with her leg  & come inside.. Arnav & Khushi walk in & then Asha wishes both of them a happy married life & after sometime Asha goes to her house.. In Arnav's Mansion both Arnav & Khushi are feeling awkward... joh cheezein Khushi kii zindagi mein ek hafte se ho rahii hai that is something which she has not come to terms with yet... Is ek hafte mein she got to know Shyam is after her money & Asha comes to know about Arnav & Khushi's challenge & she gets Arnav & Khushi married, as she knows kii Khushi ke liye Arnav se behtar jeevan saathi nahii mil saktha... aur dusari taraf there was Arnav who always had feelings for Khushi but he never expressed them as he came across her as a ghamandi ladki...

Dekhthe hii dekhthe Arnav aur Khushi kii shaadi shuda zindagi ke do hafte guzar jaathe hai.. lekin ab bhi woh dono ek dusare ke liye ajnabee hii the.. ek hi ghar mein tho rehthe the lekin ek dusare ke baare mein kuch nahii jaanthe the, bas tab hii baat karthe jab zaroorat hothi warna dono hamesha chup rehthe... lekin Arnav is tarah kii zindagi se tang aa chuka tha.. & usne Khushi kii taraf dosti ka haath bhadaya aur Khushi ne bhi Arnav kii dosti bhare haath ko sweekar liya...

unki dosti hone ke baad life was easier for both of them.. dono hii khulke baat kiya karthe the, ek dusare ka sahara bannthe,  jab bhi Arnav ko koi pareshaani hothi tho woh Khushi se kehtha aur Khushi bhii apne mann kii harr baat Arnav se bejijhak keh hii dethi... Dheere dheere Arnav aur Khushi ka rishtha ek mazboot dor mein judh gaya.. ek aisa rishtha joh sabse khaas tha, sabse atoot tha... jaise-jaise Arnav Khushi ko jaantha gaya uske dil kii mohabbat Khushi ke liye badhthi gayi.. aur dusari taraf Khushi apne feeling ko lekar confused thi.. is confusion ko durr karne mein uski mom ne uski badi help kii... & Khushi realized kii may be she was in love with her husband... Khushi always thought Arnav to be a snob a sadu, now she is in love with the same sadu.. lekin Khushi yeh chahthi thi kii Arnav pehle apne dil kii baat ko bayaan kare, phir woh Arnav se kahegi apne dil kii baat... Arnav aur Khushi ke beech kahiin kahiin romantic encounters bhii hothe the by chance... 

Ek baar aise hue tha kii Khushi apne kamre mein kuch safayi karr rahii hothi hai stool par chad kar, lekin suddenly woh stool hiltha hai aur Khushi girne waali hothi hai, lekin tabhi Arnav aake usse pakad letha hai...  Khushi usse thanks kehthi hai.. tho Arnav usse kehtha hai kii apno ko thanks kii zaroorat nahii hai aur issi bahane tumhe apni baahon mein utane ka mouka mil gaya.. achcha hai na..is baat se Khushi sharma jaathi hai.. aur kabhi tho aise hue kii jab achanak raat mein light gayi tho Arnav ne Khushi ko sambhala kyunke usse andhere se darr lagtha hai.. Aise hii Arnav aur Khushi ek dusare ke kareeb aa rahe the... dekhthe hii dekhthe Arnav aur Khushi kii shaddi ke che mahine hogaye hothe hai..

Arnav ko achchanak apne kissi kaam ke silsilay se Seattle jaane kii zaroorat padthi hai, so he takes Khushi along... wahaan apna kaam khatam karke, Arnav & Khushi go to a business party... We can see people are dancing with their partners & having a good time.. Khushi wait karthi hai kii Arnav will ask her for a dance par Arnav does not, tho Khushi ghusse mein kissi aur ke saath dance karne lagthi hai... Arnav who is busy with a business associate can't tolerate to see Khushi with someone else.. Arnav goes to her & takes her out of the party... Arnav & Khushi go back to the hotel.. Arnav is very angry... he starts yelling at Khushi once they reach their hotel room...
Arnav:- tum samajthi kya ho khud ko... kisne kaha tha tumhe us firangi ke saath dance karne ke liye...
Khushi:- excuse me.. tum hothe kaun ho mujhse kehne waale kii main kiss ke saath dance karun aur kiske saath nahii.. main joh marzi karun.. tumhari ghulam nahii hoon main...samjhe tum... saying this Khushi starts to walk off.. when Arnav pulls her back forcibly & says:- ghulam nahii biwi ko meri tum.. tum Arnav Singh Raizada kii biwi ho...  aur tum yun hii kissi aire-gaire ke saath dance karo mujhe achcha nahii lagtha...
Khushi:- kyun achcha nahii lagtha.. zara main bhi tho sunnu... bolo..
Arnav:- i don't owe you a explanation.. maine keh diya na bas...
Khushi:- but i want a explanation...
Arnav pulls Khushi closer holding her arms in a tight grip & says:- you want a explanation, then listen i cannot see you with any other guy, it burns me to see you with someone else..
Khushi staring in his eyes says: That is what i'am asking Whyyy...
Arnav pulls Khushi closer to himself & then in a dangerous whisper says:  you want to know why, why, Why because I Love You damn-id  you get that...
Khushi stares at him with happiness in her eyes & hugs him tightly... even Arnav holds her tightly...
Arnav separates from Khushi & says:- waise Khushi how about I Love Too Arnav..  main jaantha hoon kii you love me maine mehsoos kiya hai bas tum ek barr keh do...
Khushi moves her head in a no & hugs Arnav again... Arnav whispers in Khushi's ear:- Please meri khatir...
He tells it so sweetly kii Khushi can't stop herself & she whispers in Arnav's ears:- I Love you Mr. Sadu...
Arnav holds her tighter, & says:- same here Jalebi Girl...
Arnav then carries Khushi in his arms & whispers: & Now time for some jalebi's, my jalebi girl...
Khushi looks at Arnav having a tight gripon Arnav's shirt. & both Arnav Khushi are lost in each other...
They stay in each others arms lost in each others eyes waiting for a new day... a new beginning of life which is filled with their love & nothing else...

Yeh thi Arnav aur Khushi kii kahani jis mein unhone apni manzil paa hii lii.. "Zindagi humare saamne chahe joh bhi raastha kyun na rakhe lekin aakhir mein sagar ko kinara aur harr Silsilay ko uski manzil mil hii jaathi hai...Jaise Arnav ko Khushi, aur Khushi ko Arnav Milgaye...Arnav Khushi ne apne sisilon se manzil thak pohanch ne ke raasthe bana hii liye..."

--------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx--------Edited by Surya.Ravi - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
πŸ€—Some Siggy Creations For 'U' Saheliii..πŸ€—

πŸ˜ƒ(More Coming Soon)πŸ˜ƒ

neha_bbsr2005 thumbnail
Happy Birthday Diii  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Love you
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Happy Burday, Gadhi SaheliπŸ€—πŸ€—

Have a great day..muah

Bluefalls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

Message From neha_bbsr2005  (Neha)

Happy Birthday my Dearest Diii πŸ€—
You are the sweetest and bestest Diii in the world <3 πŸ˜ƒ [:p]
Butter nahi lagaying.. Sach boling [:p]
Im blessed to have an elder sister like you πŸ€—
On this special day I wish all your dreams come true.. yaa except the ASR ones.. i'll be jealous na :p hehe joking [:p]
May you have all the happiness and success πŸ˜ƒ
You are so hard-working and dedicated to your work.. A true inspiration for me πŸ€—
Yun toh humesha I do bakbak but today Im speechless.. As Im sooo happyyy :D :D Its my Diii's bday πŸ˜ƒ <3 πŸ˜ƒ
Love you Diii πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Many Many Happy Returns Of the Day πŸ€— <3 πŸ€—

Bday card for u :p hope u like it [:p] πŸ˜ƒ

Kolkata ke rasgulle [:p] I know now u r smiling.. hehehe but u'll get only one [:p] as Ammu, Suri Di, Shaggooo babyyy Diii, Minooo and me will finish them all :p heehahhaha 🀣 afterall its our day for celebration [:p] πŸ€— πŸ€—

Love you lots,
Ur chotu sis Neha [:p] πŸ€—

Awww Neha...u always have been such a great chotu sis...The love and respect u give me sumtimes i wonder whether i even deserve that. Thankuuu sooo much for ur wish and this ASR and RK siggy is absolutely a stunning siggy made by you...U said u r speechless but trust me this siggy made me speechless...I am staring at it and thinking since when my chotu little sis became so creative.  Thankuuu soo much. This is time for u to study and enjoy ur life and when time will come I am sure u will becum one hard worker too. Just remember I am always there for u whenever u require me. Love u πŸ€—

Edited by saheli2610 - 11 years ago