Frequent Posters

RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the update- very nice update😊 by u
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hey You have done a very fabulous job on your first attempt.Your WU is sooo good and Thank you for the WU.Today's episode was rocking
Shaista33 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent update dear. Good job πŸ‘
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks 4 da W.U!! What an episode cant miss it!
Mithi_vani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Jaggu ab to tu gaya kam se hamare kadak kadak collector is back with beng, nd jaggu don't forgot our superhero Shiv has the ddhae kilo ka hath (typical in Sanny Deol style) jab padta he na to jaggu tu uthega nahi utha jaega πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Edited by Manshi - 11 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Haven't watched the episode yet, but Seems like it was a power packed episode from Shiv's side. I want Shiv to expose Jagya in front of all the villagers and his entire family.

Jagya deserves to be hated and disrespected by one and all for what he has done to his family and and to Anandi. 

Thanks for the WU.
lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the Amazing forst update πŸ˜ƒ
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update Missesha.. Very well written.. After a long time, I liked today's BV episode..
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Esha !

@Vamita: I like the way you have Anandi thinking. Would like it but on the spot like that ? No..
 And Jagya wanting to go back to do his MS !!! πŸ˜† OMG ! Am waiting for Jagya's redemption too. I hope the CVs give him sad buddi soon. But,I guess its not going to happen this fast I guess. And what about Gauri mata ??  πŸ˜†
Edited by dixie123 - 11 years ago
gun_k thumbnail
excllnt update, well done Misseha!!  Though I have stopped watching but reading updates is nice. Many a times I had voiced the question as to why cant Anandi speak up for herself and stay independently but many forum members took exception to my comments so i am really glad that now most people also share my POV. Here's hoping that CV's might redeem their serial though no one knows for sureπŸ˜•
 Earlier i thought that BV was a different serial highlighting social issues but since a while now they have been showing a very unrealistic portrayal of Anandi and i have been hoping that they will try and make her character more realistic which will make BV really stand out and it will be a show which will be a catalyst for bringing social change in the country  but Cv's lately have really been disappointing and I hope that they will try and brainstorm and come up with suitable track to kinda win the credibility back and really become an instrument of social change and not some trp garnering cheap stunt machine which comes up with mindless moral crap which they pass of as social message due to lack of material. Heres hoping...