Posted: 11 years ago
OMG he is totally  sanki baba ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Love him as naukar he was hawlorous in ghulam badshah task ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

show stealer ðŸ¤£

and he is playing a good game so far ðŸ˜›
Edited by Be.A.Rebel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHyqpDAH07E&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

here   also he  is funny  , in golmaal returns 😳
Edited by chochokamurabba - 11 years ago
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
I absolutely loved his fond farewell to the captain's room today. It was simply SUPERB (with that american accent).

So my guess on the culprits - Siddhu doesn't shampoo his hair, Rajev snores and Niketan doesn't wash his socks.
This content was originally posted by: Chitrashi

I absolutely loved his fond farewell to the captain's room today. It was simply SUPERB (with that american accent).

So my guess on the culprits - Siddhu doesn't shampoo his hair, Rajev snores and Niketan doesn't wash his socks.

exactly people find him anoying but i find hin very entertaining and intersting character 
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
Ohh I'm absolutely in love with him. I find him intelligent, witty, spontaneous and a very level-headed person. The more I see of him, the more I like him.
This content was originally posted by: Chitrashi

Ohh I'm absolutely in love with him. I find him intelligent, witty, spontaneous and a very level-headed person. The more I see of him, the more I like him.

yes ia gree with u 
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love Vrijesh he makes me ðŸ¤£...and I love how he gets into the task..
and the captin's bedroom scene was so 😆...
pura episode main he was only worth watching...sana was irratating in the task but vrijsh made it watchable for me...
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
he was very entertaining today ...i agree ðŸ˜›
Minionite thumbnail
Yep he was quite entertaining. I'm liking it.
He cracked me up today ðŸ¤£ especially when he was in the role of Ghulaam. I loved his expressions behind Sana. He's quite an actor ðŸ˜†
But Vrijesh is also playing a very good game. Cool, calm and calculative ;)

Edit: After seeing the part where he was talking to Niketan about Sapna and Aseem, I am displeased. That was a cheap conversation between them 😳
Edited by -Rafa- - 11 years ago