sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Celebrity Dandiya Night 

• Celebrity Dandiya Night

Date 22 Oct 2012

Celebrity Dandiya Night

Type: Nightlife

A celebrity dandiya Night event will be conducted on 22th Oct, 2012. The main motive behind this dandiya night is to create a strong awareness about Child Labour. Not only this, a part of revenue generated by the passes will be utilized for the cause of child labour. It will be organized by Dandiya Rockers n Group and also Discount Dandiya.com

The special attraction of this event is Deepika Singh (Sandhya from TV Serial Show "Diya aur Bati Hum") who would be giving a blasting performance here. It is going to be the biggest dandiya show in Jodhpur with more than 4000 visitors expected.

Edited by sita11 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow thats great that deepika wud b doing a rocking Navratri Dandiya night performance at this event
hope SBS ,SBB show this ...becaz today they showed various actors and actresses at DANDIYA NIGHT events 😃
i am sure Deepika wud look extremely pretty in the Rajasthani Dandiya lehnga and choli 😃
wishing everyone HAPPY NAVRATRI
😃
😃Tomorrow is MAHA ASHTAMI ...great that Deepika wud b performing on this day of Navratra 😃
Edited by sita11 - 11 years ago
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh yay, i love when deepika performs
dunia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS😊
Oh i would love to watch that, i hope that we will get the video
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing this article sansani maate.

She is doing good noble cause!

Deepika if you've visited Ahmedabad then we'd play 'Balloon garba'.. On 'Mahaashtmi' we use 'Diyaa' as a prop n play garba esp during aarti of Maataji. All the lights turns off. Only roshni of Diyaa in the hands of women..'Ahem Ahem' delight to watch n play.
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 sharing Sita..!!! Hopefully we will get to see Deeps performance...!!!
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Glad that Deepika will also get to enjoy Dandiya for Navratri inspite of her busy schedule and that too for a very good cause.

Enjoy the night Deepika and hopefully we will get to watch the video...
xoxmehekxox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Is this some hindu tradition people do when they're pregnant I don't get it what's this all about?-Mehek Malik Edited by xoxmehekxox - 11 years ago
Priya_SD thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow that's awesome! Can't wait! TFS! 

And Ami, that sounds like so much fun! I hope that one day I can play garba/dandiya in GUJ, it sounds so much more fun then here ðŸ˜†
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya_SD

Wow that's awesome! Can't wait! TFS! 

And Ami, that sounds like so much fun! I hope that one day I can play garba/dandiya in GUJ, it sounds so much more fun then here ðŸ˜†

I'll share "balloon dance" vala video. We'd so much fun. You're right if you wanna enjoy Navtratri then best place on earth is Gujarat only.😛