RK's Love Confession - An OS/Prediction

-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi everyone! So I actually wrote up a one-post story of RK's love confession to Madhu and himself. It's also a prediction of how I think it will happen when it does. I hope you all enjoy it! It won't be continued.

RK's Love Confession

RK paced back and forth in his room. What was he thinking? What was he feeling? The emotions that ran through him, even he didn't know what they were. He looked over at his bed and saw the wall of pillows that he had created for Madhu and him. He still hadn't gotten rid of it since he had made Madhu leave to go back home. But why? Why didn't he remove that wall?

He looked at his couch and remembered staring at his wife from across the room while she made her bed. He looked at the door and remembered carrying his wife into his room to stay with him for the first time. Everywhere he looked, he just saw Madhu. Madhu, Madhu, and more Madhu. Every little thing was reminding him of her.

His hands curled into fists and he turned towards his drawer. He opened it and grabbed the first bottle of alcohol he saw. He hadn't drunk since Madhu had spilled all the alcohol. He hadn't drunk since she left either, but why now? He stared at the bottle and thought, "I have no choice" and opened it. He drank away his feelings, or so he thought.

After drinking the entire bottle, he felt as though his feelings had intensified. "No, no that's not what I wanted! Stupid alcohol," thought RK. 

RK threw the bottle of alcohol across the room and rushed out of his room.

He ran down the stairs, through the doors and towards his car. His driver tried to stop him as he was drunk, but RK took the keys and drove off. He knew his destination.

About twenty minutes later, RK stopped in front of Madhu's chawl. He got out of the car and almost stumbled over, but managed to keep his balance. He slammed his door shut and ran up the stairs. He got to Madhu's place and noticed the door open. He barged in and saw Madhu sitting on her bed.

Madhu looked up at RK and shock hit her. Luckily only Padmini was there and not Malik or Trishna.

Padmini ran into Madhu's room and just said "RK?!" with shock and confusion.

RK didn't reply, he simply grabbed his wife's arm and dragged her away.

Padmini continued to call out "RK" and ran after him, but she stopped in her tracks when Madhu looked back and shook her head.

RK continued to drag Madhu down the stairs and to his car. He opened her door and then nudged her towards the car. Madhu sat in but she asked, "Where are we going RK?" while sitting inside.

RK didn't reply. He simply closed the door behind her and got into the driver side. Madhu looked over at him and said "RK, you're drunk, you probably shouldn..." but RK cut her off. He simply raised his hand as if to tell her to stop speaking. She listened.

RK drove off and finally parked his car in front of his mansion.

Madhu looked out the car and then over at RK who was struggling to turn the car off. "RK?" is all she said and then he managed to turn the car off and he got out of the car. He got to her door, opened it, pulled Madhu out, and then grabbed her arm while closing the door behind her.

RK hadn't said a word yet and Madhu had no idea what was going on in his mind. She just felt as though she should trust him. He wasn't the same RK, though he was drunk, she knew he wouldn't do anything bad.

RK dragged Madhu into his mansion and up to their room. He closed the door behind them. Madhu noticed this and she looked at RK with worried eyes. "RK...the door?"

RK let go of Madhu and raised his hand again, as if to tell her to stop speaking again. Once again, she listened. He walked away from her, towards his drawer. Madhu followed. She saw him grab another bottle of alcohol. What was he doing? Why was he behaving this way? Madhu was puzzled.

RK opened the bottle and took a sip. He held the bottle and then walked toward Madhu. He was drunk, Madhu knew he wasn't in his senses; she began to walk backwards as he got closer and closer. His eyes continued to look straight into hers. And for the first time ever, Madhu was having trouble reading what was in his eyes, it was different.

Soon Madhu hit a wall. She put her hands against the wall and turned her head to the right slightly. She had hit a wall, no more backing away from RK now, she looked at RK who continued to come closer and closer to her. She couldn't go anywhere. He still had the bottle in his hand and a different look in his face.

He got right up to her and then slammed his fist against the wall beside Madhu's face. She was startled and slightly jumped. "R..." RK cut her off again, he said "shhh" and closed his eyes. He looked down. Madhu felt the tips of his hair touching her forehead.

"Madhu..." RK sighed. Madhu was a bit frightened, but not as worried as she should be, she had a look of confusion all over her face. She was breathing heavily and could feel her heart beating fast. RK continued to speak while looking down. "Madhu, what have you done to me? Why?"

Madhu didn't know what to say, she kept silent, afraid to say anything that might upset RK more.

RK looked up at her and he looked into her eyes. Madhu read it, in his eyes...love, hurt, "a little of both?" she thought. RK's eyes moved down towards her lips, then his eyes moved back up towards her eyes. The hand that was still a fist on the wall beside her moved away. He brought his hand up towards Madhu's face and he caressed the side of her face. Madhu closed her eyes and moved her face closer into his hand. She liked the warmth of his hand; she was beginning to feel in the right place when suddenly she heard his voice again. "Madhu..." she looked up and RK was still staring at her. His face was so close; their noses were practically touching.

"Madhubala Rishabh Kundra. I think..." RK closed his eyes and looked down again.

Madhu noticed that he was having trouble saying what he wanted to. To comfort him, Madhu raised her hand and placed it over the hand that RK had on the side of her face. He opened his eyes instantly after feeling her touch and looked up. They shared a moment of looking into each other's eyes deeply, and then he said it. "I love you Madhu."

I hope you all liked it!

Continue it with your imaginations now! 😆

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice prediction hp it will happen in serial.I want RKs luv confession through junoon.
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tammy570

Nice prediction hp it will happen in serial.I want RKs luv confession through junoon.

Thanks so much! And same, that way it'll be RK confessing to loving Madhu, not Rishabh! I really want it to be RK. 
pinkstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice one..I too want the confession to be in RK style...It vil b nice if u continue it...
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkstars

Nice one..I too want the confession to be in RK style...It vil b nice if u continue it...

I'll think about it! I have my other FF, it might be hard handling two. But I'll see! If a lot of people really want me too, then I might. 👍🏼
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrittB

Thanks so much! And same, that way it'll be RK confessing to loving Madhu, not Rishabh! I really want it to be RK. 

So true.I wonder  he confess his luv 2 MB in his BBB styl.
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tammy570

So true.I wonder  he confess his luv 2 MB in his BBB styl.

😆
That'd be interesting! I just can't wait until that scene where he first says "I love you" to her!
I'm thinking he'll say it first. Madhu won't feel comfortable saying it first, but after she finds out RK has mutual feelings then she may say it back!
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

More then prediction i will take this as OS . Nice OS 😛 . 

RK itni jaldi Madhu ko " I love you nahi kahega " 😆 .
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: manesha76

More then prediction i will take this as OS . Nice OS 😛 . 

RK itni jaldi Madhu ko " I love you nahi kahega " 😆 .

😆
Thanks and true! I'm just hoping for it! 👍🏼
-Pritt- thumbnail

Thanks! 😳