Vote Abida atif should be out from sur kshetra

Poll

All are fine and stay in sur kshetra

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
kisanji thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I hope that peace is good thing. Pak members must stop insulting other country members.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kisanji thumbnail
multiple votes are allowed. you can vote as much as you want
Priya_990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i would like them to be if they are honest.
lkymeme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
by da way u keep on voting to make ur self happy haha and by da way u forgot or u scared to put the third option NO🤣  Edited by lkymeme - 11 years ago
abduly4. thumbnail
and what r u doing here. u r making urself happy whereas u know that there is cheating in the show. You are here like beggers and khanabadosh, that is wy, u can not comment in ur country forum.
abduly4. thumbnail
u people needs only kick but no third option.
abdly4 thumbnail
Judge should at least stop cheating openly. If they want to cheat, then, they can try their best to show technical problem for one team only otherwise they should treat both team equal honestly.
kadami thumbnail
Aman and yashraj gave what a heavy slap on  mouth of Atif and their team. . I felt happy.. If throat had problem, that dishonest Atif and abida did not give points to Aman. Throat had to do nothing with song. Surs were great. God save us with such dirty animals. Aman bravo, you did great job saying that next day you would take vicks. It is greatest insult of shameless fellows atif and abida.

pallvi19 thumbnail
Abida and Atif are not doing good job.
mynameisking thumbnail
cheating by abida atif, can give them joy.