Aman is the best

April2007 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I agree with Himesh that Aman is the most unique voice among all the singers on the Show. He is the only one that will go forward and make a name. Rest are good but they are just copies of the existing singers. Whatever they are singing Sonu, Sukhwinder can sing much better.

Aman has very different and very soulful voice. He is the real winner. I just love to listen to him, he is the best on the show.
Edited by April2007 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khaalid-1994 thumbnail
abida as ordered by beard man, many times gave zero to aman. such inhuman persons should not judge the show.
April2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khaalid-1994

abida as ordered by beard man, many times gave zero to aman. such inhuman persons should not judge the show.

This was done to totally demoralize Indian singers and particularly Aman..thank God they didn't succeed. Atif just hates him that is the reason he abused him many times on the show, he knows that Aman is a rising star and his next competition.

Even today Aman was the best. Alll the others were copies of Rafi, which Sonu can do very well or Sikhwinder can sing Punjabi songs very well and even better...what Aman sings is totally unique and his voice carries you to heights.

Aman is the real winner..rest are just copies..
s123vi thumbnail
i think evry 1 has unique voice!
aman cn sing enrgetic n high pitch songs b'fully bt slow songs cn b difficult 4 him!
April2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: s123vi

i think evry 1 has unique voice!
aman cn sing enrgetic n high pitch songs b'fully bt slow songs cn b difficult 4 him!

I don't agree that everyone has unique voice. When singing Rafi's songs they all sounded like Rafi Sahib, in most cases just okay copies..I don't find even one voice with exception of Aman unique...Sara tries to copy Lataji and Ashaji..absolutely nothing unique at all...

You should listen to Vaishali Maude she won when Sara was in Saregamapa 2009...Sara doesn't come close to her..She quit todays song when the song goes high (Tare Jilmilaa uthay) that is the soul of the song...this shows that she is not a very good singer..she was also saying that she found it very difficult to carry everything in the song..

I think he can sing low songs equally well because he has total control over his voice..you can see his voice can do whatever he wants it to do..he has total control
khaalid-1994 thumbnail
his slow songs are really amazing too.
anaad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
liked Aman today for the first time😊
reetasharma thumbnail
Aman can sing in higher range than others