sara raza khan, atif, abida not fit for this show

aartigoyal18 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello producers and directors, stop this show who are just giving orders to himesh and ashaji.
This is not a show but this is a fight when some  ************************** are fighting with great singers like ashaji.

Sara raza khan, atif and abida are not fit for this show.   They should arrange shows on street in their country, then, they should praise themselves that they are only singers in the world,

Please avoid bashing certain judges/contestants. Refer to the section rules for more information.

Edited by gk_09 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabeena.20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Abida herself pointed out mistakes of her singer by adding that there is technical problem but still she gave ten to her singer, simultaneoously she repeated that there is technical problem for singer of hemish team too but she gave zero. It is open fraud by adida and her captain. After this judgement, abide must not sit for any judgement in this show and not in future at least for such show. She can be judge for her oown singers only. She is a great dishonest lady never heard in the history.Sara raza khan is worst singer most of the time and good sometime. If ashaji is praising her, it does not mean that she is better than ashaji.

When she joined a show in India, she was better than now but at than time, she could reach in top eight only because she is bakwas singer.

-FSH- thumbnail
I do not understand why Sara Raza Khans name is mentioned.
aartigoyal18 thumbnail
I was her fan in 2009. I again liked her audition song but she killed tere mere beech mein song. She should be given zero on that day. She is not a good singer, She has a good voice which we dont need. I dislike her singing now. I dont want to listen her song. Ashaji under pressure of  beard stupid captain  and has been giving ten consistently because so called person was jumping for his all singers to get ten and simultaneously he was jumping for himesh team to give zero for every singer.
It is injustice. Sara raza khan is good singer sometime and worst singer all the time according to rules of this show.  in this show, when she should be given 9 points, it means she is out.
I pray that she should never be seen on TV otherwise we have to shut off our tv. She was eighteen in 2009 and she is still eighteen in 2012. We can think that how she is getting entry in the shows. Edited by aartigoyal18 - 11 years ago
..ashu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The frolic and Abida together with above two persons is sinister and should be decided by management to throw in the towel. Edited by ..ashu - 11 years ago
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sara sounds ok sometimes n terrible most of the times!!!!
Too bad shez in finals being safe otherwise jury might have figureout by now..
She got that singing training, name n fame from India being in Saregama show
Now shez using that all n standing against India, wow!
I remember every1 pampered esp Himesh too saying Sara is Indias beti too
aartigoyal18 thumbnail
I dislike todays result. I hate all members of jury except two jury members.  The singer selected for chair is the worst in that group. This show must be discontinued to keep peace. 
..ashu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This show is not for entertainment.
sunom thumbnail
yeah .. dishonest judges.
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what??!

this show is not for sara? r u kidding us? 

this show wasnt either for indira!!!

dont know abt atif and abida

but this show is not for asha ji aswell, she always ready to target the ''sur'' with a wrong reason
Edited by larki_punjaban - 11 years ago