Why so mltak is winding up

Devikagarg thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I love this and will always this was such a wonderful ! Wondful ! Show I just hate Hindustan ke hunarbaz because of them today this such a nice show is ending life ok has gone mad they are ending this such a lovely show ! I wish this show to never end ! Whatever it was a hit  and one of my favourite favourite show !i hope it could never end I love all the team of mltak and there hardwork I thank them that they made such a goood show one wish that this show should never end now cannot be fulfilled I love u shraddha arya , sudeep sahir for their excellent acting and performing bye bye my most favourite show main Lakshmi tere aangan ki 

Devika garg

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NG162 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
those r exact my words!!!😊 i also wish this show never ended!!! i loved arsh!!!! wish good luck to sudeep, shraddha n d whole of mltak team!!!👍🏼 good bye d best show ever n my fav couple arsh!!!😭
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
yes it was a good clean show, no dirty kitchen politics had twists but were never hideous.and yes the lead actors played their roles very well.  will remember the show with fondness.