Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Important Note
Hey guys!!!
First of all I hope I am not going to disappoint u guys with this note..!!!
Thanx a lot for the wonderful response I got for all the updates so far..It has proved to me that I am not a bad writer and I too can write...Thanx a lot for this motivation. 
Now, coming to the actual point. I know u all are waiting for the next update but then I would take a little time to update from now. Sorry guys. I know some of u may be ready with tomatoes to throw on me...I am ready for tat but then I have explaining to do.
I was on holidays until now so was able to give u all regular updates but then now by college has reopened and tat is the reason why there will be a delay in the update. May be I will be able to update only on the weekends...please bear with me..and I hope you guys will understand me..and also will bear with me...Please...
Sorry once again. ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜³
Regards,
Manish
Lightening_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We understand Manish - Study hard and play hard! 
gal.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ohh dun worry manish we consider it coz study comes first!!! So study hard n get d gud masks !!! N waiting for updates even if it will b late
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No need apologise dear...infact we shud thank you for the time u have used to write such an awsome ff.So thank you very much ðŸ˜›Good luck wid ur studies and will be waiting for ur next update.😛
KTEP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's fine Yaar... No wonder less activity from your side in forum...
Lol... Now I understand...
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey manish beware ha...you are fan of suvi...and know her name is topper...

so you should also be a topper...🤣
luvushivin1 thumbnail
take ur time manish i know college problem ..!!!when u get time plzz update we will not force u..!!
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Thank U guys..!!! Will Update this weekend and may be u can expect an update every weekend...and thanx again for all the wishes..!!!! ðŸ˜ƒ
Ashwini_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I Understand manish...as I'm going through same situation...even My colge has started now...so cant visit this sight daily ðŸ˜­ nor I have time for My VM's
But I'll b waiting for ua next update...😳
Manish_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashcutee20

I Understand manish...as I'm going through same situation...even My colge has started now...so cant visit this sight daily ðŸ˜­ nor I have time for My VM's

But I'll b waiting for ua next update...😳

thanx for understanding...all the very best to u...and ya I too am eagerly waiting for ur VMs...I just loved that velle wala VM...it was awesome!!! 😃