Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rithika2012

gud one... especially loved the dialogue  "that's my purvi" ๐Ÿ˜ณ  hope he say d same in soap one day...

Thanks for liking that line! I wanted to show how Arjun was still possesive over purvi and wouldn't here a word against her!

Originally posted by: aathya

The persn she bumpd into is arjun ryt... I liked when arjun said 'thats my purvi'... Nice1.. Ur story is shapng up very nicely keep up the good work nd please do continue cant wait for next chaptr

I actually don't know myself who I want her to bump into! Thats why I left it asa cliff hanger!
Yup Purvi still is Arjun's! Thanks for the support!
eshaa_avrc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! I read all your chapter in one go and I love your story line! I wonder who Purvi bumped into... :) Keep on updating, as I can't wait to see what happens next!

Originally posted by: omg11apiz

Wow! I read all your chapter in one go and I love your story line! I wonder who Purvi bumped into... :) Keep on updating, as I can't wait to see what happens next!

Thanks for reading! Will updates soon! Yes the person Purvi bumped into is a mystery!๐Ÿ˜‰
NadaCinta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update๐Ÿ˜Š

As usual Ovi tries to scheme things and make Purvi look bad in Arjun's eyes but little did she realise that can never happen. I really loved the part where Arjun said 'That's my Purvi', she can only see the brighter side of people and to her, her family comes first.

Its seems like, there's going to be a tough competition between OVT Industries and Service Industries - it will be interesting because Purvi is the MD here,

Lastly, I have a feeling the person she bumped into is Arjun because when she touched his back, she felt a spark!๐Ÿ˜›

Update soon please.
howler thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey xoxoarvi, realy a nice and beautiful story...Chapter 1 was really nice and well written...and yay my name is in your OS...๐Ÿฅณ...sorry i got excited to read my name...loved the part where Arjun said that he can't do a thing without Purvi...and in second chapter, Arjun said "that's my Purvi"...i could just imagine how Arjun had said that...and now I want to know who's that person Purvi bumped into...can't wait for your next chapter, please pm me ur next update and also ur future update on any other story...please...

Originally posted by: Angelfreak_96

Hey xoxoarvi, realy a nice and beautiful story...Chapter 1 was really nice and well written...and yay my name is in your OS...๐Ÿฅณ...sorry i got excited to read my name...loved the part where Arjun said that he can't do a thing without Purvi...and in second chapter, Arjun said "that's my Purvi"...i could just imagine how Arjun had said that...and now I want to know who's that person Purvi bumped into...can't wait for your next chapter, please pm me ur next update and also ur future update on any other story...please...

Thank you for giving me your Analysis Neha! You are one of the best writers I have read stories of and coming from you that makes me blush๐Ÿ˜ณ. Glad you liked that your name was in it I love the name Neha very much!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I myself don't know who she should have bumped into as of yet thats why I left it asa cliffhanger!๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: NadaCinta

Awesome update๐Ÿ˜Š

As usual Ovi tries to scheme things and make Purvi look bad in Arjun's eyes but little did she realise that can never happen. I really loved the part where Arjun said 'That's my Purvi', she can only see the brighter side of people and to her, her family comes first.

Its seems like, there's going to be a tough competition between OVT Industries and Service Industries - it will be interesting because Purvi is the MD here,

Lastly, I have a feeling the person she bumped into is Arjun because when she touched his back, she felt a spark!๐Ÿ˜›

Update soon please.

It seems like the "That's my Purvi" is the most loved three word of my OS!! Makes me happy!!

Yup the competition is going to be tough Arjun battling his lady Love

Hehe the person is yet to be known of

Thanks for reading!
howler thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xoxoarvi

Thank you for giving me your Analysis Neha! You are one of the best writers I have read stories of and coming from you that makes me blush๐Ÿ˜ณ. Glad you liked that your name was in it I love the name Neha very much!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I myself don't know who she should have bumped into as of yet thats why I left it asa cliffhanger!๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh thank you so much dear, and now u make me blush...โ˜บ๏ธ...and dear, don't worry u'll definitely get a lot of idea when u just sit on the computer and you'll instantly start typing...Remember this, a good writer will always write from the bottom of the heart and when they do, people will also love their story from bottom of their heart...my sister always say this...
Edited by Angelfreak_96 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Angelfreak_96

Oh thank you so much dear, and now u make me blush...โ˜บ๏ธ...and dear, don't worry u'll definitely get a lot of idea when u just sit on the computer and you'll instantly start typing...Remember this, a good writer will always write from the bottom of the heart and when they do, people will also love their story from bottom of their heart...my sister always say this...

Thank you so much for the encouragement!! I think your sister is very right!