Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I wouldn't say FRAMED --  but the way KASHIF behaved initially he deserved THIS ---@ What was need for him to flirt with Karishma and say something like "am fond of you" on the second day of the SHOW ------- that will piss off anyone ------and with NIKETAN, what was need to offer him four jackets @ == I mean KASHIF is annoying, no matter what --@ And everywhere he will continue to get this KINDA treatment -- / @ Kashif wanted attention and footage and he has got it -----and that's why he says HIS LIFE IS SET NOW --- / @

But YES --- karishma and NIKETAN both come across as wicked egomaniacs - / @

Karishma ne bechare aam ko kaat daala ðŸ˜† but Kashif was playing with fire - he is responsible for his own actions. And is he married? ðŸ˜² bahut besharm aadmi hai yaar ðŸ˜†
nya_ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanya.91

Not saying Kashif is a great guy or innocent, but imo he has been framed badly by the ex couple karishma and niketan.

* Karishma for making it a big issue for just been called a "fresh fruit" and later on dragging it on purpose and baskbited about it made it something way too big...and in process, spoiled kashif's standing real badly.

* Niketan for insulting him over a piece of cloth i.e. his jacket, make him out someone with unacceptable behavior..and even went to the length to exaggerate the issue in front of many at his back too

I think the acts of these two have dented Kashif's image alot...though he too was at fault but these two really helped him in getting screwed completely

what u have to say about this ?

I am wondering why Salman Khan didn't see this??? and don't forget today it was stupid mad woman sapna who was again poking and provoking him😡😡😡😡 disgusting... Kashif is far better than those so called famous CELEBS...🤢
nya_ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanya.91

Yeah, though I'll be a bit sad but I agree that leaving house at this stage will be the best in Kashif's interest. Coz neither he can change nor the housemates, that may escalate some major issues in days to come for him and for his image further 

He is no doubt genuine...  I am sure he is coming again in wild card entry to shut those stupid famous celebreties mouths...
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nya_ansari

[

He is no doubt genuine...  I am sure he is coming again in wild card entry to shut those stupid famous celebreties mouths...

I doubt about it... I don't think so BB will entertain a common man again thru wild card and by that time many more popular housemates would have been evicted that time and there chacnes would have been much more bigger than kashif to have a reentry as wildcard imo
I don't think so...he deserves it🤢...we forum members also bashed him then y not karishma and niketan

I personally love when sm1 targets him..just want him out of the BB house😡
tanya.91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --GODFATHER--

I wouldn't say FRAMED --  but the way KASHIF behaved initially he deserved THIS ---@ What was need for him to flirt with Karishma and say something like "am fond of you" on the second day of the SHOW ------- that will piss off anyone ------and with NIKETAN, what was need to offer him four jackets @ == I mean KASHIF is annoying, no matter what --@ And everywhere he will continue to get this KINDA treatment -- / @ Kashif wanted attention and footage and he has got it -----and that's why he says HIS LIFE IS SET NOW --- / @

But YES --- karishma and NIKETAN both come across as wicked egomaniacs - / @

OFCOURSE he has been FRAMED

He deserves something but not that much to be sidelined totally  by almost all, all thnx to the exaggerations of kotak and nik

if someone got much more than he actually deserve its called being framed imo
Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago
tanya.91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nya_ansari

I am wondering why Salman Khan didn't see this??? and don't forget today it was stupid mad woman sapna who was again poking and provoking him😡 disgusting... Kashif is far better than those so called famous CELEBS...🤢

Salman usually ignores faults of females in the house and don't scold them the way they deserve... maybe its just his gentleman attitude due to which the females always takes undue advantage atleast in the BB house
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He did mistake by showing his temper and being flirty ...but thats seems normal i guessin BB house ...i mean wats a big deal ...Karishma ...niketan ...always tried to show him that hez nothing ...today wen he said something like life toh set ho gai hai ...than sapna taunted him saying kitni baar bologe aap ek hi baat ...y she does that ...how much its right to ask him wat he shud say and wat not !!! common man ..is being treated like a common man in between so called celebs specially after salman baba pravachan ...
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i hates it like how Karishma keep on taunting Kashif