Ex-Couple (kotak-nik) FRAMED Kashif !!!

Posted: 11 years ago
Not saying Kashif is a great guy or innocent, but imo he has been framed badly by the ex couple karishma and niketan.

* Karishma for making it a big issue for just been called a "fresh fruit" and later on dragging it on purpose and baskbited about it made it something way too big...and in process, spoiled kashif's standing real badly.

* Niketan for insulting him over a piece of cloth i.e. his jacket, make him out someone with unacceptable behavior..and even went to the length to exaggerate the issue in front of many at his back too

I think the acts of these two have dented Kashif's image alot...though he too was at fault but these two really helped him in getting screwed completely

what u have to say about this ?
Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago
True and now people are not making his life any easier. Yesterday it was Karishma today it was Sapna.
I feel sorry for Kashif. He is a great guy, look at how everyone talks to him, wo har kissi kay peechay bhaag raha hota hai, no one gives him any lift.

Even in todays episode he said something to captain and he goes KASHIF TUM CHUP RAHO , like W*F.

Kashif was so fun the first day, but then that s**t karishma and niketan for making big issue out of his jacket.

like W*F.

I really hate this, no one is able to see the ugly side of the contesntants.

even today sapna in the morning goes KASHIF BAAR BAAR KEHNA BAND KARO, like what t f is her problem? Who is she to say baar baar kehna band karo.

I dont like all this.

KASHIF will get elminiated I am sure, but he does not deserve this.
kasif himself was playing games😆 he is married yet he was pouching on karishma😆
Originally posted by kaushikbasu

True and now people are not making his life any easier. Yesterday it was Karishma today it was Sapna.

oh yeah ? 😲  still have to catch today's episode
These two maadelwas have made me like Kashif so much more even if he is a tharki mango man. So much better than the plastics suffering from superiority complex. Uggghhh, these plastics make me mad with their shallowness.
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

These two maadelwas have made me like Kashif so much more even if he is a tharki mango man. So much better than the plastics suffering from superiority complex. Uggghhh, these plastics make me mad with their shallowness.

I absolutely agree.
Kotak and Niketan though chilled out ppl which I like, but their problem is superiority complex and high-handed attitude... totally agree with you
Yaa!! He did a mistake in first week!! But now he is quite, and now some inmates provoke him for fighting!! This is ridiculous
 I think leaving Bigg Boss will b the best thing for Kashif. He mite not be a common man, but still this guy is genuine and real, the rest r fakes. His biggest problem in the house is Sapna, she is trying her best to insult & provoke him. Cheapster Niketan is also after him but he is not as clever and manipulative like Sapna who is female version of Rohit. Verma.
    This is mad house where ppl like Sapna & Niketan succeed. If Kashif stays next week will be even more difficult. Most likely he will go, as Mr.fake Rajiv Paul is competing against him. Whoever is more aggresive anf fake is more likely to stay in the house and thats Rajiv.
Originally posted by bade34

I think leaving Bigg Boss will b the best thing for Kashif. He mite not be a common man, but still this guy is genuine and real, the rest r fakes. His biggest problem in the house is Sapna, she is trying her best to insult & provoke him. Cheapster Niketan is also after him but he is not as clever and manipulative like Sapna who is female version of Rohit. Verma.
    This is mad house where ppl like Sapna & Niketan succeed. If Kashif stays next week will be even more difficult. Most likely he will go, as Mr.fake Rajiv Paul is competing against him. Whoever is more aggresive anf fake is more likely to stay in the house and thats Rajiv.

Yeah, though I'll be a bit sad but I agree that leaving house at this stage will be the best in Kashif's interest. Coz neither he can change nor the housemates, that may escalate some major issues in days to come for him and for his image further