Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki will wrap up

deman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Finally the day has arrived when the date of Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki going off air has been announced. The show which first aired on December 19, 2011 with Shraddha Arya, Sudeep Sahir in the lead roles has scored great applause, but couldn't manage its viewership after the generation leap and will be breathing its last this Sunday on 21 October.

But the good thing is that the makers have chalked out a happy ending sequence. Presently the tale which is revolving around the love clashes and love triangles will come to an end with a festive mode. The current drama which shows many factors like Aditya's (Aadeshh Chaudhry) truth, Kanchi's (Shraddha Arya) love and Arjun's (Sudeep Sahir) fight for love, will end with full twist and turns.

Little birdie equips that the last episode will show that when Aditya will be about to tie the knot with Kanchi, he will suddenly realize that Arjun and Kanchi love each other very much and he has no right to come in between them. He will apologize to Kanchi and unite her with Arjun.

While the audience will also see that Aditya is stopping a dejected Arjun from walking out of the place and ensure that Kanchi gets married to Arjun. At the end, both Arjun and Kanchi get married while Aditya sacrifices his love to make Kanchi happy.

Aadeshh Chaudhry, states regarding track, "Well, I will be sacrificing my love for Kanchi as I will get to know that Kanchi and Arjun love each other."

All's well that ends well, isn't it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NG162 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WISH U LUCK SHRADDHA N SUDEEP I LOVE U N WILL ALWAYS!!!! I'LL MISS U!!!! ðŸ˜­
ambolove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They had amazing chemistry and they were possibly one of the best couples to grace our TV screens. I hope they will enter another show together. I'm going to miss them terribly. This show had such a long way together and it could have been at the top if it had the right screenplay just like what they had at the very start, they had the perfect couple, the perfect promoting with big name stars taking part and they had the perfect screenplay but the second marriage chapter proved a wrong turn for the CV's.

Armi We'll Miss You.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
yes it is finishing . they announced it in SBS. today ,emphasized  a happy ending.
lovemltak13 thumbnail
this show will always be in my heart!! always .amy MLTAK R.I.P.