Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tanasha1993

Pata nahin kyun sab mere constipated boy ke picche pare hain
bechara coffee hi toh pina chahta hai πŸ˜†

"Jacket-Khor Ban Gaya Coffee Chor"πŸ˜†
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†He spent all his hard earned money, switched from cheap per MB plan of ghastly Internet service provider SIFY to smooth Airtel Broadband, downloaded and studiously watched all episodes of previous seasons of Big Boss on YouTube, made notes and earnestly decided on a strategy to last till final weeks of show this season!🀣🀣🀣

love child of dolly and Sky - OMGπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: alexstar

πŸ˜†He spent all his hard earned money, switched from cheap per MB plan of ghastly Internet service provider SIFY to smooth Airtel Broadband, downloaded and studiously watched all episodes of previous seasons of Big Boss on YouTube, made notes and earnestly decided on a strategy to last till final weeks of show this season!🀣🀣🀣

love child of dolly and Sky - OMGπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Keep checking the Master thread of all Links Alexstar ji...Thanks for laughing on this one!πŸ˜›

-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanasha1993

Pata nahin kyun sab mere constipated boy ke picche pare hain
bechara coffee hi toh pina chahta hai πŸ˜†

Tanasha, don't get too hung up on the dent face nahin to tamasha to jayega  πŸ˜›

So there is a lover of this constipated boy. Tanasha, beware, you shall be the target of this coffee chor's nakhre

For your blind and pure love for our Nikku baby

Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tere_mere

bechare kashif ko pehle hi hafte mein sallu miyan se aisi daant padhi...jo ki sky-sid ko mahino baad padi thi! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i felt ki aam aadmi got more exploited there! celebs ne kya bura kiya tha...saara kaam toh salman ne hi kar diya..

last season sky sid did harkatein after karkatein..n used to threaten to walk out when sanju wud reprimand them a lil bit...
n is season..awaaz uthi nahi thi ki sallu chilla pade πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
so mcuh so for p[arivarik show!

coz of this parivarik show..we are seeing TV bahus weeping over coffee...dillu pillu ki love story...yawnnn

Paarivaarik Bakwaas!πŸ˜†

Waquai---ALAG CHHHEEE!
🀒
tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Tanasha, don't get too hung up on the dent face nahin to tamasha to jayega πŸ˜›

So there is a lover of this constipated boy. Tanasha, beware, you shall be the target of this coffee chor's nakhre

For your blind and pure love for our Nikku baby

Until BB doesn't send in some good looking guy as a wildcard, I'll be in team jacket khor coffee chorπŸ˜†
And don't worry my love is not blind and pure... Koi aur aya Toh mein uski team mein ghus jaongi πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Aur usne agar mujhe nakhre dikhaye Toh mein Usko taana maar maar kar maar dungi ek dum urvashi style   πŸ˜ˆ 🀣
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dillu,Pillu, Toing, Bong, Constipated, Naagin Bindi, 5 Kg Make up Rondu babe and Gentle Dadhiyal
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cruiser51

Jaan bach gayi meri!πŸ˜›

I was carefully looking to my left, right, front and back,...like this... -------expecting an iron rod attack from Sara Singh or sha1! πŸ€“

πŸ˜†

Chill...season 5 is gone ...and i care less about that..πŸ˜†
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Salman said this show will be watched by whole fly.Is this fly show?fighting like cats and dogs for coffee bottle and dellu dellu ,crocodile tears by ashka and bigVillini  urvashi and talking dirty talks of sayanti nagin and karishma.Is this show fly wants to see.