take Sumona Chakravarti if sharon quits

deepalijain07 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Palkhi ,Dont let Sharon? go plz its a request but if all if she is still quiting the show then i want to suggest you that you shud take Sumona Chakravarti from Bade ache lagte hai, she can play sharon very well and plz dont take Urvashi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_bellaSwan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepalijain07

Hi Palkhi ,Dont let Sharon? go plz its a request but if all if she is still quiting the show then i want to suggest you that you shud take Sumona Chakravarti from Bade ache lagte hai, she can play sharon very well and plz dont take Urvashi.

She looks like little bit sneha but she is old to Shantannu and she cont dance dis is a dance show ok and let me clear u r confusion regarding urvashi palki mam tld in her recent interview dat urvashi is not matching to da role of sharon ok so please
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I had a thought about Sumona , she does resemble sneha a little bit...and she won't be too old for him either! But I guess the two things which are disturbing me bout her is she isn't a dancer! And no offense to any taani fans...I don't want another taani in the show πŸ˜³ I mean I don't want any non dancer and plus Sumona is petty short  to play sharon...like shaan is tall ...Even though iam a Sumona fan I don't want her to play Sharon ,,,Only reason she can't dance and that she is pretty short to play the main lead against shaan.,,coz were used sneha and she wasn't short! Though she is a very good actress 
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Ok. Now next we hear is Samona is selected as Sharon and some people welcoming her in IFπŸ˜†

..this is what happened with urvarshi...someone posted urvashi can be next sharon and later we saw what happened

it is sneha who has quit not Sharon πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by JoshuaD - 11 years ago
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Not just the looks which shud be gud or matching becoz D3 is a dance based soap and nt random serials. The lead actor surely shud b a very hard girl to play Sharon let it be dance, acting, attitude or a soft hearted person behind becoz I dnt think anyone can do the justification like Sneha did.
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
she looks nothing alike sneha 
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JoshuaD

Ok. Now next we hear is Samona is selected as Sharon and some people welcoming her in IFπŸ˜†

..this is what happened with urvarshi...someone posted urvashi can be next sharon and later we saw what happened

it is sneha who has quit not Sharon πŸ˜ƒ

It was me who got the urvashi thing up! πŸ˜³ I postedit as suggestion...but the next day...BAAAM! Everyone  was welcoming herπŸ˜†
-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with u all. Sumona is a bad choice for Sharon.

And about choosing right girl, I think looks should be secondary thing. Its not necessary that new girl should look close to Sneha. The primary things should be dance and acting. I prefer new girl to known faces.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
she is actually a good choice.. I don't know if she could play a good dancer or not but she kinda looks like Sneha but in totality better than her and she won't look older than Swayam.. Sumona has a baby face..
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shehreen_27

It was me who got the urvashi thing up! πŸ˜³ I postedit as suggestion...but the next day...BAAAM! Everyone  was welcoming herπŸ˜†

Achcha ..so you were the one who caused all these online riot πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

You should have joined welcoming thing πŸ˜† there were 3-4 posts 🀣

And guys , cv's are looking for Sharon not Sneha look alike hunt 😎 Doesnt matter if she looks like Sneha or not, what matters is , whether she can act and dance awesomely like Sneha