edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi Everyone...hope everyone is doing great...Guys again i am saying please reply to every topic that is being made in the forum...because you all know if we didn't kept the forum active then our forum will get locked and i don't want that😭 after being here for more than 2 years

So i made this topic about ur fav couple...my fav couple is NivRen of course because

They had a magical chemistry

Even a simple eye-lock between them make me blush😳☺️

For me they were a perfect couple and i know NivRen will be my fav couple always

What about you all guys? please share your views about ur fav couple...please don't bash anyone that's my sincere request to you all

I made a NivRen pic btw so sharing it with u all

Edited by edwardcullen19 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well my Fav Couple is NivRen, I still can't forget them, every scene of theirs used to make me smile and exited, I used to alway look forward to coming home and watching NivRen. Btw Nice post Neeti and I like the NivRen Siggie you made 😳
achu28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice topic neeti😊
of course neeti nivren is my favorite couple and always will be my favorite couple.a small smile of nivren is enough for me to smile for no reason.they made me smile,cry,blush☺️ and also made me romantic😳.
pic of nivren from my side. have uploaded in fb but then also sharing it here also.

Edited by achu28 - 11 years ago
deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
My favourite couple too is still nivren n will always will be..agree with u both Fiza n achu.even i felt the same for them😳
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i really love niviren couple ..there amazing 
but my fav couple will always be arnav and khushi 😳
i mean after CCBM finished i was so upset 😭 but later IPKKND came out n now that has become my fav show 😆

i miss CCBM AND VIREN N NIVI