Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hot.Pink.Heels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
That was so beautifully written!
And I really did like the feisty nurse :P

But I wonder why Khushi is still so reluctant even tho she now knows that the boy isn't Arnav's?

Great update! Continue soon (:
Mahi1219 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Great update! Please Pm me!
Gud one! Cn I xpect part 3?
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 1
awesome...
so the kid is not Arnav's...
poor Khushi...
spvd thumbnail
part 2
nice part...
poor Khushi...
but now alls good...
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it was awesome updt

luv it

updt soon

thanks for pm
Desi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

I had planned a conclusion to this, but completely forgot to post it!!!! Sorry for the delay! 

Part 3

The drive home was frighteningly silent.

Arnav wanted, more than anything, to hear her voice...

"Khushi...Uh..."

But as he looked at her, he saw her focusing out of the window...

So he held back, and drove on, as his thoughts haunted him..."I spent ALL my time with that woman...and all the while...my wife...my wife was carrying my ACTUAL child..."

He was about to stop the car and pull over when another thought struck him...

"But Khushi showed me HER dna paperwork...Did sheetal...Did she do all this to get money...or to break up my marriage..."

Arnav remembered refusing to believe the DNA test that Khushi had shown him and insisted on going to the hospital for a conclusive report...

His mind had been so focused on proving himself that he had ignored Khushi to the point where she no longer spoke to him...

Sure she had continued to be a caring wife, tending to his needs, looking after his family...

But their relationship, had been stifled since the arrival of his 'friend'...

"How dare she..." he felt unquenchable vengance start to rear it's head..."how DARE she come back into my life and destroy my marriage..."

Soft cries and sniffles caught his attention...

He had just pulled into their driveway and the moment he turned off the car, he hurried around to her side of the car...

Arnav now came into Khushi's vision...

She caught his gaze through the car window, just as his locked onto her...

Tears.

"No..." he thought..."Now I will do everything...everything in my power to make her happy..."

Arnav opened the door for her and extended his hand...

His breathing stopped for a moment, waiting for her acceptance...

Instead of anger, instead or hurt, instead of any understandable emotion, Khushi smiled up at him..."Thankyou..."

"I can carry you if you feel faint still..."

Khushi playfully smacked his chest..."Don't be silly, I'm perfectly fine..."

"Uh...Khushi..." he steadied her as they ascended the stairs..."The nurse told me that, that you fainted because you were stressed...and that you hadn't had enough fluid..."

Arnav saw her eyes flash with anxiety..."I'm...I'm okay Arnavji...I will make sure that it doesn't happen again...I don't want to inconvenience you in anyway..."

Pulling her to a stop outside their front door, he stared down at her feeling anger penetrate his heart...

"INCONVENIENCE me?! What the hell Khushi!?"

As her eyes widened he hurriedly reined in his fury..."Khushi, look, I'm so so very sorry for all that has happened...I don't want you to think that you are an inconvenience to me..."

Her gaze dropped to her hands..."Can we go inside now please?"

Lifting her chin gently, he searched her eyes..."Khushi, I want to apologize for my behaviour regarding Sheetal and Araav... I should not have become so angry at you...you were given false proof...you had a right to mistrust me..."                      

Khushi was completely shocked.  

"You're actually apologizing to me?"  

Shock turned to appreciation as I realized what it must have taken for him to do that...  "Thank you for that Arnavji, but it's really no problem...Araav loved spending time with you...and I know you really liked him..."

Never in his wildest fantasies could he have imagined a woman so perfect for himself  in every way...but he was suddenly alerted to her one fatal flaw...

He always knew she was forgiving...

Always knew she was strong...

But why did she continuously let her heart get trampled...

As he held her, he whispered..." I love you with all that I am...and I promise to make you happy, be faithful to you, respect you, be a supportive partner, communicate openly, build a family with you and love you forever...I promise you Khushi..."

Khushi grinned..."I love you too...now please, let us go and reassure everyone that I am fine..."

Arnav lovingly watched as his whole family began taking care of Khushi...

He saw her whisper something carefully to Anjali and even though his sister frowned, she nodded and there was no more said.

While Payal and Nani were talking together, Arnav followed Anjali into the kitchen...

"What did she whisper to you Di?"

Anjali held back tears as she looked at to her brother..."She doesn't want you to know yet Chote..."

The weight that was pressing on his heart only became heavier..."Di...Why? Why won't she tell me?"

Anjali approached him, "Chote please, I know you are the father, and you believe you have a right to know, but Khushiji is hurting...hurting so much...please give her time to tell you, just give her..."

"You...you think I'm...ANGRY?! You think I want to demand her to tell me!?"

Turning slightly red, Anjali nodded..."You get very..."

Arnav stepped back..."No Di...I USED to get very angry! Moreso at Khushi than anyone else! But now, more than anything, I want Khushi to trust me, to know that SHE is my focus! I was so bloody stupid to spend so much time with Sheetal...I hate her Di! I hate that she PURPOSEFULLY came to tear us apart!"

"Then what are you going to do?"

Arnav pressed his clenched fist to his heart..."She will tell me when she is ready...until then, I will show her that I am worthy of her trust..."

Khushi was sitting quietly out near the poolside later that evening...

Arnav walked up beside her...

"Khushi?"

She immediately replied..."Yes?"

Crouching down he gently held her chin and turned her to face him...

Searching her eyes, he saw the raw pain he had caused...

All because of him, she was hurting once again...

"I want to apologize for my behavior regarding Khushi...   I should not have blamed you for being suspicious, I should not have given so much attention to..." he paused...not wanting to mention Sheetal's name...                     

Khushi's eyes went wide...she was completely shocked..."Why are you apologizing to me?"

Arnav frowned, confusion darkening his eyes..."Khushi...I am sorry for neglecting you..."

"But you were spending time with your son...you don't have anything to apologize for..."

His confusion  turned to appreciation as he realized what a rare gem his wife was...but soon, his appreciation plummeted...

"Khushi...He was NEVER my son...Sheetal lied to you! Used you! Confused you! Please try to understand...the only person who has and will always have full rights on me, is you..."

He wanted to add..."And our child..." but he knew that he had to wait until she told him...

"You told me that he wasn't your child...but still I believed her...I should be apologizing to you Arnavji..."

Arnav shook his head, wincing at the amount of injustice she was suffering from..."No Khushi...she had false evidence...you were thinking of Araav...you care for everyone else but yourself..."

Khushi sat silently...

"Khushi...I am asking for your forgiveness..."

She suddenly stood up..."Excuse me Arnavji...I...I..."

Swiftly turning, she ran past him, back inside the room, and disappeared into the bathroom...

Arnav was close behind and soon heard her retching into the sink...

He hurried to her and held back her hair...

She hurled until her stomach was empty...

Arnav turned the water on and let the sink clear out...

He stood protectively behind her as she tried to stand straight once again...

Khushi stumbled and Arnav instantly wound an arm around her, steadying her against his chest.

Holding her, he drenched a small towel and patted her face with cool water...

Her eyes were shut as her head rested back..."Ar...Arnavji...I..."

"Shhh...shhh...just let me look after you first..."

He held her gently as she rinsed her mouth and brushed her teeth...

His breathing increased as she turned in his arms to face him...

"I'm...I'm..."

His heart picked up expectantly...

"I'm...not feeling too well..."

Arnav felt a twinge of disappointment, but quickly shook it off..."I can see...come and lay down...I'll get you some water..."

Khushi felt pressure form inside her heart..."I will tell him...once I'm laying down, and not feeling so dizzy...I will tell him..."

Arnav lifted her in his arms, and laid her down unhurriedly...

Her hand was still gripping onto his shirt when he tried to move back, and he instantly felt his heart starting to beg for her touch...

Moving in closer, he was about to speak, when he saw her eyes closed, and realized she had fallen asleep...

"I love you Khushi...I'm sorry...but believe me...from this day forward, I will earn the right to care for you, to be your husband, and to be the father of our child...because this baby has the birthright, and you...you have the right over my heart..."

Ashakalyani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update..loved itEdited by Ashakalyani - 11 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
thanx for giving us the conclusion
but why didnt she tell him
guess she wanted to but couldnt right
wow he wasted so much time on his ex and not on his wife
which is why she didnt want him to know she was pregnant
isnt that just funny
he was with another person's kid but didnt have time for his wife and their child
well at least he got to know it eventually but not from her though

spvd thumbnail
part 3
awesome part...