At last the mistery of cupcake is out
OMG  geet is so bold ...straight way she is inviting him ...☺️
Waiting for next part
2 kab bajega...
Still two hours left...ufff...
Khusluvsmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Geet jumped on maan..n kissed him naughtily..
Poor maan being caught lying on the floor..nd what an excuse he made..
Wow the 1st suprise was so sweet..
Geet said i love u..
And their passionate kiss.
Geet asking maan nt to cntrol himself nemore..
Waiting 4 d nxt..2 baje ka intezaar hai..;-)
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem update maan explaining about his family 
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing,loved it;
pearl_warrior thumbnail
Awesome update..
I just love their chemistry, understanding...
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
me enj0ying

geet scared 0f d0gs poor maan kh0 hi niche gira diya

and gautam u will go mad with them..
PrncssOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vow...its so damn naughty nd romantic update...luuurrrvvd it!! :)
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
What a superb start to a romantic date!!
sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww...kitna romantic update hai...!!!!! Geet jumping on maan and den d kiss,uff i love d doggy.And den geet 's confession in d cottage..,superb and the aftereffect...too hot to handle...but in b/w this i loved that maan too who loves his family way too much.loved d update.
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

(Banner credit goes to piya. Thanku so much for the lovely banner dear..love u..😃)

Part 29

Then wats stopping u maan?

I don't want to rush ds. I have never felt anything so rt when I m with u. we have a full life to do this.. first we can enjoy lover's phase..

He said winking.

What happened to cocky jerk that I first met?

Love happened..

I smiled at him. he stood up pulling me along with him. he wrapped his arm around my waist and then we headed towards the house. It was a wooden house neatly decorated as we see in English films. There was only one bedroom and its one side s a big transparent glass which gives a beautiful view of lake.

Whose house s ds maan?

Hamari..

I gave him a questioning look.

Yes mishty. I used to cum here when I was kid. This was my dadaji's friends place. It was my secret hide out. Once dadaji found my love towards ds place. he said that if I loves it so much then he will buy that place for me. but I denied it saying I want it to buy myself. So nw I bought it from my own money.

Ur own money?

Hmm.. from the profit of my first project in KC. I bought ds under our name. Gautam helped me. this will b now our secret hide out.

Omg! My love for ds man s increasing every second. He kissed the back of my hand led me out the house and down the dock to a canoe that was tied there.

We r not getting in that, k?

He nodded teasingly and took me to it carefully. I was scared suddenly when it started shaking.

Maan.. we r going to fall.

My voice was shaking.

No cupcake. I won't let u fall.

I relaxed a bit but a fear was still there. When we reached the middle he stopped and looked into my eyes.

Dance with me.

He must b kidding rt? I gave him an unbelievable look.

Pls

Oh god!! his puppy dog face. Nw I knew hw he melt in my look that day.

Okay. But if I fall u r cumg with me,rt?

He let out a laugh and held me close. The gentle waves gave us music to move our body. He was looking at me with all his love. Suddenly one question popped up in mind.

When s ur bday maan?

He gave me a small smile and said

Actually u r my bday gift..

Matlab?

Jan 1st. Remember I met u on newyr eve.

I felt tears brimming my eyes. But b4 it can fall down he kissed it away.

Pls geet.. I don't want ur brother beating the ass out of me..,

I laughed at his comment. He know how to make me happy.

After some tym we left the house having lunch. This place will b so special to me. After an hour drive he stopped at a big building. An indoor ski slope? He got out of the car and handed me a sweater.

It's a li'l bit cold there.  

When we opened the door it was freaking cold. But the sight made my mouth wide open. There was snow everywhere. And kids, adults were skiing there.

Maan.. its just beautiful. How u noe ds place.

Its actually one of my friend's.

But I dunno skiing..

Y fear when maan s here.

He said winking.i can't help but laugh at his words. He brought 2 rings and then we went to top. But I was feeling giddy.

I don't think it's a good idea.

I don't think I can't sit in ds ring and push myself down.

Come on geet.. don't b a spoil sport.

But I think he sensed my fear and so he took the other ring and placed himself comfortably and told me to do the same. He then grabbed my hand and we started to go down. We were going so fast that I was not able to breathe. By the tym I reached I was so excited.

Maan.. can we try ds once again?

I said giggling but it suddenly stopped when a snow ball hit my face. I was shocked and looked to c maan laughing at me.

U r so going to pay 4 ds..

I grinned devilishly and quickly took hand full of snow and smashed it inside his shirt. He was shocked and amused and his look on face made me laugh uncontrollably. He grabbed me and pinned me down with his weight. He freed one of hands and grabbed handful of snow. With his teeth he rolled my shirt up and rubbed the snow onto my stomach. I felt ticklish and started to laugh again. We were in some secluded corner so there were no much people.

Maan.. stop..i m feeling ticklish..

U should have thot that b4 mishty..

I twisted him to the side throwing him off of me. I ran from there and joined the kids. He too joined laughing. We played throwing snow balls each other for sometym and then stopped.  I started shivering due to play and so maan led me out quickly. When warm air hit my body I started to relax. He hugged me tight and said

Did u enjoy sweetheart?

I had the best outing and predate ever. Thanx for cumg to my life.

He kissed my forehead and then dropped me at 7. I was feeling like I could fly. He was so different today.I was missing him badly. Suddenly my phone vibrated with a msg.

Missing u mishty..

Missing u too maan.. can't wait 4 tomorrow. Now sleep and dream abt us.

I noe he was so tired.

U too.. Love u..

Love u too..

Placing the phone in table I went to washroom to wash my face. I saw a diff geet standing in mirror.  Yes she s glowing with maan's love.

Pls add 'Remyapms' to ur buddy list