30% increase in ratings for Big Boss 6 Opening

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

30% increase in ratings for Big Boss 6 Opening

Bigg Boss 6 started with a Bang ! Lots of celebrities participated in the openingshow of this years Bigg Boss. Yesterday we reported that Salman Khan became the highest Paid TV host just because of his mind boggling popularity. Salman Khan once again proved that he is the most Lovable Superstar of India.

According to some early reports of MEC :
The media agency has estimated the opening TVR to be at 3.9 among All Adults, 15 years+, SEC ABC, All India. This is 30 per cent higher than last season of Bigg Boss
Which means that as per early estimates the opening TV Rating Points ( TRP ) of Bigg Boss 6 is around 4.

As part of their television rating estimation series, MEC hasannounced the rating estimate for this season of Big Boss which is launched on Sunday, October 7, 2012. Big Boss is moving from the late-night slot of 10:30 PM last season to the prime time slot of 9 PM this season. This in itself should lead to an increase in rating compared to last season. However, it will compete with KBC in this time slot. 
MEC has estimated the opening TVR for this season to be at 3.9 among All Adults, 15 years+, SEC ABC, All India. This is 30 per cent higher compared to the opening TVR of 3 last season. 
NOTE: This is the early estimates not the final TVR. Stay tune for updates. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail

Bigg Boss: Salman Khan sends advertising rates roaring 20% in Season 6

Nandini Raghavendra, ET Bureau Sep 12, 2012, 01.25AM IST

MUMBAI: Salman Khan is inviting the family to watch BiggBoss this time around as its begins its sixth season next month. So, whether it is the combination of Khan, who is riding an uninterrupted wave of success, or the fact thatColors is recasting the show as a family entertainer and is therefore expected to give the show a prime time slot, the much debated reality show, definitely one of the most expensive reality shows on Indian television at Rs 150-160crore, is commanding a 20% premium on its ad rates this year.

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
And 70% decrease in presence of members in ds forum. Despite show being boring, members taking interest in it. W*F. I think it's being watched by only those ladies who are fans of daily shows .

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

And 70% decrease in presence of members in ds forum. Despite show being boring, members taking interest in it. W*F. I think it's being watched by only those ladies who are fans of daily shows .

I don't watch saas bahu shows, I only watch reality shows..but I m loving BB without fights.. last year was fun too😊
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

Exactly.

This forum was so full on last year, I can remember all the fights between PM, SKY and Mehak fans,
I was glued to the forum last year, my mother got sooo sick of me, kahan gaye woh din.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I too miss those mastiya. Also remember those PMs i used to get from Mods to not bash inmates.
fire_gun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Exactly.

This forum was so full on last year, I can remember all the fights between PM, SKY and Mehak fans,
I was glued to the forum last year, my mother got sooo sick of me, kahan gaye woh din.

each year i always waited for bigboss to enjoy on this forum and i enjoyed it but first time i felt this forum is empty  every season moderators had so much work to do they had to lock lots of thread , warning members was very diffcult is baar toh pura forum thanda pada hai dail discussion thread is not crossing 20 pages and past seasons we crossed 100 plus pages lots of time
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fire_gun

each year i always waited for bigboss to enjoy on this forum and i enjoyed it but first time i felt this forum is emptyevery seasonmoderators had so much work to dothey had to lock lots of thread , warningmembers was very diffcultis baar toh pura forum thanda pada hai dail discussion thread is not crossing 20 pages and past seasons we crossed 100 plus pages lots of time

I guess all the members have mods an easy time this year. Just hope it gets better soon.
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If anyone remembers season 2 it did not have much of a fight but it had politics full on along with mind games and comical moments and the daily threads were non stop and easily crossed 100 pages within the telecast time it would cross 45-50 pages followed by analysis and discussions rest 50 pages. I am still missing those days.
I m sure the fights will start.. just wait guys...pehle pehle to sab kuchh shant hi hota hota hai...it will get interesting