MALIK BEING THE KILLER MKS IT ALL MORE INTRESTING

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
i know every1 is hving diff opinion abt who the shooter is...first i wanna say STOP CALLING HIM KILLER...he is the SHOOTER...nd it mks the Most sense if it was MALIK...sikki nd kukkuji doesnt hate Rk so much as to kill him for gud...they jus wanted the money...BUT WHO CAN FORGeT WHAT RK DID TO MADHU...TO MALLIK...madhu nd paddy has seen both sides of him BUT do u guys remember Maliks last Meeting with RK...when Malik came to RKs House nd RK made him Read the Scandlous Article...how can we forget when he was stopped by zillion bodyguards nd had to fight his way to get to RK nd the bittuji whom. we luv so much now LITERALLY BROKE all his bones...also in the hospital where he mercilessly declared to MALIKk abt the wedding in a sarcastic way...every1 has Mixed experience with RK but MALIK has the WORST experience of his life with RK that also regarding his BELOVED DAUGHTER MADhU for whom he can go to any extent...Malik cant stand the fact that Madhu has to live with that JAANWAAR everyday...for him RK is STILL a JAANWAAR...some1 who ruined the life of his beloved daughter in the worst way possible...SO IF HE DID TRY TO KILL RK...thats justified frm EVERY respeect...as RK ne usko jeete jee maar daala tha...nd THATS WHAT WILL MK THE PLOT EVEN MORE INTERESTING...HOW RISHABAALAS LUV with conquer this obstacle nd bcum one

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ya agree with u..every father has right to fight for her daughter..bt i still have doubt that Malik cannot do that..
aan-rish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u totally. For mallik RK is still a jaanwar.Madhu  is the only one who knows  RK 's  softer side. Even Radhaji is unaware of RK's  soft feelings
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: arya.nair

Agree with u totally. For mallik RK is still a jaanwar.Madhu is the only one who knowsRK 's softer side. Even Radhaji is unaware ofRK's soft feelings

thnx for understanding
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am sure it will bring numbers but no TRP for next to months
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arnav90

I am sure it will bring numbers but no TRP for next to months

jus coz there is no trp doesnt mean channels dont hv ny other way to know the feedbk nd viwership...
anishetty01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely agree with you. Had they shown sikki and his dad it would have been too cliched ...  am glad cvs didnt take the regular route ..😊
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Can't wait for the promo scene to tk place