Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dunia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome Episode 
I love Surya... those two golden hugs... aw i was melting here 
Rocking Episode minus Babhoos, nakhra and Meenakshi,s kulfi Drama...

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pappununu

Farhu...πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thanks for the thread dear...sweet  SurYa moments today.

True. Suraj revealed Sandy's dreams beautifully and assured him to be her side always...😳
oh the today's first hug of SurYa initiated by Sandy. what a relief she had on her face. relief on letting out the dream to her dear hubby which meant that she already fulfilled her dream...πŸ˜ƒ

scooter romance - 😳 what i can tell abt this sandy?? πŸ˜• she is romancing with her hubby in public but in GG room, romancing with her books...πŸ˜† its ok , i like public romance than GG room romance now...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

let me share some cute pic of today's SurYa Hug.

'Diya' aur 'Baati' Hug 😳

Scooter Romance...

wow so sweet 😳
scooter romance ...i am totally lost
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Pappudi:- Thanks a lot to share this wonderful pictures.. Mine mine.. I'm lost in SurYastic land..☺️

@Ferry n Shirin:- It's wonderful episode i can sense it by reading Dunia's comment. There is no way you all start to throw eggs n tomatoes on JAMLi..huh!..

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Good episode.  I again feel channel could have offered us a maha episode on Saturday combining Saturday's and today's episodes.

Suraj's promise, Sandhya's happiness, Suraj explaining her the significance of diya aur baati and comparing themselves to diya aur baati, scooter riding, sandhya's sleeplessness, getting her books back from the storeroom...the real story starts from now.

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was spot on with my prediction on SurYa romance but only place change ho gaya..Instead of GG -- PP ho gaya..🀣

Edited:- Lemme clarify what PP stands for o/w you'll all start to haunt me..😈..

PP:- Public Places(SurYa's fave place to do romance..)
Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shehjar Bua....De do jhappiyan!!!πŸ€— With a free dental check-up! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
And haan no complaints for ''no mini/semi/full DBC''...It was
honey-dipped SurYa scene!
JAMlu twins bach gaye...only because today SurYa were at their best!πŸ˜†

Juna And Rumi....Inteha ho gayi ab mere intezaar ki! πŸ˜†

Surya'di....Gaale lag jao! πŸ€— I was desperately searching for video links so that I can post those special moment pics...But some add ons missing in lappi...Not a single link worked!😭
Thanks so much for these sweet pics...You made this thread complete!πŸ˜ƒ

Have to go again...Will be back with all the replies later😳
Edited by farhana874 - 11 years ago
seelaks thumbnail
Indeed both of them brought life to scene. Very well done mhara chora and Amli ki beti. Just a few words to boost up her confidence is enough for her to learn to drive scooter. No wonder our Sandy will be creating magic soon.
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post Farhu!  Sweet episode! Loved the scooter romance. But our Chora's blue kurta was wasted. We need to get rid of all the GG windows and doors of the room. Only then in khuli hawa, kuch PP romance ho paayegaπŸ˜†

Shehjar, there was a micro dbc moment. Of course it was all in mhara chrora's eyes when he gazed upon Sandy in the morning. I am glad he is still doing that. I was getting scared that he was literally turning into her dad. Even their hugs today were more like a parent child's to me!

-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Farhana apu..!!! WOW!!! I saw the episode again...!!! The first hug duration was 1min 40 sec...!!!  Can u imagine...!!! 
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deebz

Shehjar, there was a micro dbc moment. Of course it was all in mhara chrora's eyes when he gazed upon Sandy in the morning. I am glad he is still doing that. I was getting scared that he was literally turning into her dad. Even their hugs today were more like a parent child's to me!

bang on deebz so true he needs to keep the flame burning ..
mhari chori will get busy with the books πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
khuli hawa PP romance πŸ€£πŸ€£
Edited by shehjar - 11 years ago