Himansh Kohli - A Huge Fan Of Rajesh Khanna

shrik_88music thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Himansh Kohli born in November 1989 (on 3rd) is a big fan of First Superstar Of Indian Cinema - Rajesh Khanna.

Himansh's favourite films of Rajesh Khanna are - Prem Nagar, Amar Prem, Amar Deep, Ittefaq, Red Rose, Dhanwan, Hum Dono, Aradhana, Chhailla Babu and Anand. He loves in general all films of Khanna.

From his childhood he has been fan of Rajesh Khanna and has watched atleast 50% of the movies starring Rajesh Khanna  and this he cites as the reason for being able to speak through eyes and facial expressions while acting in any scene.His inspiration for voice modulation as per particular situation in story - also happens to be Khanna.

He had got a chance to meet Rajesh Khanna when Khanna , a Congress MP from Delhi had come nearby locality where himansh and his parents lived. As a 3 year old he has a picture of himself with Khanna . Himansh's dad took the picture and in the photo Himansh as a 3 year old kid and his mom are in the photo standing next to THE SUPERSTAR.

His favourite Singer is Kishore Kumar and fav music director is R.D.Burman.

Others whom he likes from 90's are those whose inspirations for acting remains Rajesh Khanna -  they are Aamir, SRK, Hrithik and Ranbir Kapoor.

Additonal Information

Himansh's young fans born after 1996 have not seen much of Rajesh Khanna and perhaps have only read about Rajesh Khanna from wikipedia and articles written on him after July 18th when RK died. But Himansh wants his fans to see movies especially Rajesh Khanna's 8 movies with Mumtaz, 9 with Sharmila Tagore, 6 with Tina Munim, 15 with Hema Malini, 4 with Poonam Dhillon, 4 with Asha Parekh and especially Rajesh 's 15 consecutive box-office hits!!

For names of the films - IMDB and Rajesh Khanna filmorgaphy can be seen and movies can be downloaded from http://www.onlinewatchmovies.net and other sites.

Edited by shrik_88music - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
awwhhh i love rajesh khanna too 😃

he's a really amazing person

and no doubt himansh can speak through eyes just like RK

love them both 🤗
Well Written; Himansh Kohli Is The BEST
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
dear kindly mention the source :)

if it is allowed 🤔
Bhavikakosambia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hmmm... jab mera bords a vacation hoga nxt yr tab mai dekhungi ðŸ˜›
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
rajesh khanna was an expert in romntic scenes and so is himansh!!!!!!! and kishore kumar is also one of my favs!!!!!!!! must say himansh has a gr8 choice!!!!!!!!!!!!😊
shrik_88music thumbnail

Originally posted by: pia.raha

rajesh khanna was an expert in romntic scenes and so is himansh!!!!!!! and kishore kumar is also one of my favs!!!!!!!! must say himansh has a gr8 choice!!!!!!!!!!!!😊

Dont go overboard in praising Himansh as himnash right now follows rajesh khanna as he is new and raw - but if he get scarried away after a few years then he is gone.
ALSO  RAJESH KHANNA WAS VERSATILE - COMEDY, TRAGEDY, ROMANCE, VARIOUS ROLES - POSTMAN, MURDERER, COOK, RAPIST, SINGER, CAMERAMAN ETC...he has done...so just be aware that himansh if he is acting well in romantic scenes and is doing good in voice modulation and speaking through facial expressions and eyes - then its cause of following khanna!!!

Thats the motive of having this thread and not to go overboard as himnash is yet to prove in other genres other than college/school romance!!!

RAJESH - KISHORE- RD BURMAN this combination remains unbetable!!! generation will hail them though all of them have died physically
^^ its tough to say cz Himansh just now started his B career whereas RK already in a establish positions; he's best in his position; Himansh too best in his position; he'll definitely prove if he's given proper space and opportunities; yet lets see but i'm sure Himansh definitely ll do great, i can't say about box office collection but i can say if script is good,he'll deliver his best and ll get critical acclaim; so lets see and praise his talent in his place rather comparing with legends; thanks
shrik_88music thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbiAnshUtpol

^^ its tough to say cz Himansh just now started his B career whereas RK already in a establish positions; he's best in his position; Himansh too best in his position; he'll definitely prove if he's given proper space and opportunities; yet lets see but i'm sure Himansh definitely ll do great, i can't say about box office collection but i can say if script is good,he'll deliver his best and ll get critical acclaim; so lets see and praise his talent in his place rather comparing with legends; thanks

RK didnot have any godfather and rk started shooting for film at age of 23 in 1965 after winning a contest from 10000 people (his debut in 1966 and was born in 1942). so point is not to say words like himansh is best from now itself untill he does few more films/ serials!!

thread ka point hai to let know the world about himansh's respect for RK AND that his moves in HHL were all copied from RK and let the himansh's fans show more respect fro RK and watch RK'S films online to know RK even better...Himansh wil do well even I feel as he is different from other lots of actors who are doing acting after 1995 in films and serials -  as they just go to Gym and wax their hair in their bodies(chest, hands, back hair etc in a man) but do not give expressions through face and eyes and are also bad at voice modulation. Since HK is inpired from RK - he is able to do all this. So wish HK continues to keep RK in mind and not drift away copying some actors who came after 1995. If he gets inspired from RK through out then HK will only have success.
you can't say his character is a copy, his character may get inspiration from RKs movie but you can't directly give any accusation that its a direct copy like you said copied; however competion isn't same in present bwood and serials than yesteryears. i don think HK needs to copy other actors or whatever, he's himself a power package, let RK in his place which make him legend and HK is in his place and doing his best, i wish him all the success in his life