Kashif Qureshi is Kameena as per Salman

Poll

Kya Kashif Qureshi Kameena Hai?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
CosmicKing thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yesterday, Salman Khan gave this FAKE "aam aadmi", who is actually a SIFARISHI and certainly not a representative of the common man, a good earful. Salman said to him "AAP KAMEENAY HAIN"...And rightly so!  Salman must be really regretting having sent Kashif in the show. This disgrace should be kicked out of the show immediately. What do you think? Is he a Kameena? Agree or not? Take the poll.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think that Kashif is KAMEENA ... that was way too much for what he has done.
Kameengi was what Niketan did for scolding a human being like trash for a piece of cloth (jacket) in front of all and kept lying at his back by exaggerating the issue, even in kitchen episode

Kashif is more of a hot blooded & impulsive young guy
deepika_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes...khasif is kameena according to me
CosmicKing thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanya.91

I don't think that Kashif is KAMEENA ... that was way too much for what he has done.
Kameengi was what Niketan did for scolding a human being like trash for a piece of cloth (jacket) in front of all and kept lying at his back by exaggerating the issue, even in kitchen episode

Hi Tanya. So you think it is not kameenapan to wear somebody else's clothes without permission? You think it is not kameenapan to lust for somebody else's possessions?  Any decent person who has gone to school and learnt some manners would know that it is highly rude to wear somebody else's clothes without their permission and then spoil them with your sweat. Specially if that person is not even remotely your friend! 

You think it is not kameenapan to stare at young women with obvious lust in your eyes and say things like, "Chaliye na, bedroom mein chalte hain"? There is a word in English for such Kameenas...it's called A LECH! 

You think it's not kameenapan to say things like, "I am a dealer of Versace. I will give you 5 jackets if you come to my place". Do you think he has the aukaat to be a Versace dealer? Probably he was talking about the FAKE Versace stuff that you get on footpath of every city. Just as he is a FAKE "aam aadmi", in the same manner all his words are FAKE. He is full of lies. He is FAKE from head to toe.

You think Salman is a fool for calling his own Sifarishi contestant, a Kameena?

agree ðŸ˜ƒ 

but kashif did kal kameena giri ðŸ˜† jail jaonga jail jaonga aur phir cheekh chila kar andar bhag jata ha ðŸ˜†
Edited by Be.A.Rebel - 11 years ago
CosmicKing thumbnail
I'm counting the number of fake ids on India forums. The poll is very helpful in finding that out.  ðŸ˜‰
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ido think Yes! Wat an episode yesterday with Salman totally disgracing him raw!!! One or two incidents could be granted as - ok, its impulsive... But this guy never stops... He seems to have come with a motive of replicating raja chgoudhary/dolly bindra... Ridiculous...

Originally posted by: smallwonder

Ido think Yes! Wat an episode yesterday with Salman totally disgracing him raw!!! One or two incidents could be granted as - ok, its impulsive... But this guy never stops... He seems to have come with a motive of replicating raja chgoudhary/dolly bindra... Ridiculous...

jab bhai poch rahe the ke ke kis ke fan hu raja ke dolly ke ya akash he he siad ap ka hu bhai ke aur hat gaye ðŸ¤£
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Cannot disagree...
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CosmicKing

Hi Tanya. So you think it is not kameenapan to wear somebody else's clothes without permission? You think it is not kameenapan to lust for somebody else's possessions?  Any decent person who has gone to school and learnt some manners would know that it is highly rude to wear somebody else's clothes without their permission and then spoil them with your sweat. Specially if that person is not even remotely your friend! 
You think it is not kameenapan to stare at young women with obvious lust in your eyes and say things like, "Chaliye na, bedroom mein chalte hain"? There is a word in English for such Kameenas...it's called A LECH! 
You think it's not kameenapan to say things like, "I am a dealer of Versace. I will give you 5 jackets if you come to my place". Do you think he has the aukaat to be a Versace dealer? Probably he was talking about the FAKE Versace stuff that you get on footpath of every city. Just as he is a FAKE "aam aadmi", in the same manner all his words are FAKE. He is full of lies. He is FAKE from head to toe.
You think Salman is a fool for calling his own Sifarishi contestant, a Kameena?

1. Madhok gave the jacket to him after he asked, he (madhok) told this himself to others and its in the episode.

2. Making a naughty joke with girls who were comfortable with him is no kameena-pan by any standards

3. Telling someone about his family business (versace) can't be called a kameena-pan 😆
Moreover he tried to cool down madhok by offering him new jackets when madhok's mouth was uttering nonstop repetitive insults on a same thing.

Kameena pan was that when Madhok agreed to accept his jacket offer with greed saying "free may koun naa lay" and even promised kashif that he goes to Hyderabad on & off so can visit him, But see his kameengi, he changed the entire stance and his own statements at Kashif's back, in front of others.

Madhok is the one who really qualifies for being called a KAMEENA.