Reality parivarik show ??

faiza_elahi202 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I am not understanding this season of BB !!how can a reality show be a family show ?
even if they manage to make this season of bb a family 1 then does it mean the other seasons were fake and scripted  ..the basic concept of this how is lock up these people and see how they behave show their reality but if they ask them to tone down and behave all family oriented then  how can this be a ''REALITY SHOW '' ..and even thou  i totally loved how salman shut kashif up and i am a big anti kashif  but i think  being the host of the show salman doesn't have any right to say all that stuff  to a contestant they are not his servants ..he should just do his job and HOST ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Unfortunately, the Indian society is infamous for producing inbred losers who preach what they don't practice - and our host, Mr. Salman Khan, sab ka bhaijaan, is a classic case of 'the pot calling the kettle black!'

Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Why cant a reality show be pariwarik...till now i didnt find anything bad in BB...everything was quite normal...😊
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: faiza_elahi202

I am not understanding this season of BB !!how can a reality show be a family show ?
even if they manage to make this season of bb a family 1 then does it mean the other seasons were fake and scripted  ..the basic concept of this how is lock up these people and see how they behave show their reality but if they ask them to tone down and behave all family oriented then  how can this be a ''REALITY SHOW '' ..and even thou  i totally loved how salman shut kashif up and i am a big anti kashif  but i think  being the host of the show salman doesn't have any right to say all that stuff  to a contestant they are not his servants ..he should just do his job and HOST ..

I totally second you on that what ever miniscual control is needed that should be done by BB. I Kashif continues to misbehave BB can evict him, why is Salman as a host controling people's behavior?
faiza_elahi202 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

Why cant a reality show be pariwarik...till now i didnt find anything bad in BB...everything was quite normal...😊

that the point is if this is normal then baki sab seasons k log abnormal kyun the ?:P reality show means you have the freedom to say whatever you want but if you have to censor just because the show in on prime time slot or the cvs of bb asked u to then i dont think this is a reality show  
Edited by faiza_elahi202 - 11 years ago
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Reality shows can be parvarik..but making BB paravarik is strict no-no

everyone want to see fights...i personally want to see a sidhu-niketan fight where sidhu owns this eccentric guy😆
what about the perverts who wants to see sana khan in swimming pool😛

faiza_elahi202 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

I totally second you on that what ever miniscual control is needed that should be done by BB. I Kashif continues to misbehave BB can evict him, why is Salman as a host controling people's behavior?

yeah totally agree !!but i think yahan salman he biggboss baan gaya hai ..but i guess getting a big star to host their  show they have to pay this certain price .. 
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: faiza_elahi202

that the point if this normal then baki sab seasons k log abnormal kyun the ?:P reality show means you have the freedom to say whatever you want but if you have to censor just because the show in on prime time slot or the cvs of bb asked u to then i dont think this a reality show  

Point...👏👏😆
faiza_elahi202 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SherlockHouse

Reality shows can be parvarik..but making BB paravarik is strict no-no

everyone want to see fights...i personally want to see a sidhu-niketan fight where sidhu owns this eccentric guy😆
what about the perverts who wants to see sana khan in swimming pool😛

hahahaha 😆...agreed 😉 that's what bigboss is all about who in their right mind would waste 1 hour to watch them cook ,clean washroom and fight about coffee
TM, agree with you.

It is a reality show and more of a Psychological testing of these housemates and how people react when thrown in a claustrophobic environment. As much as I love the Mango man being blasted by Sallu (again not the right person to point fingers at others), I feel the essence of the show and it's actual intention seems to be getting lost.

We already have so many paravaric shows on TV right now. Why the heck does it matter if this isn't family oriented. It's not like they are showing kissing and open s*x that people have to feel offended by it. Shouting and fighting is part of this world and everyone goes through it, nothing non paravahik about it. Who wants to see cooking and cleaning and eating when we can see that in our own house. I really don't know why the extra push when it will change what really defines Big Boss.
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago