All will be well now..Time is a gr8 healer PicsAdd

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Nautanki hahaha ๐Ÿ˜‰ Khushi antics :))  She is one crazy girl...n im crazily in love with her and her antics...ya she is like that...why cause she is khushi n i never want her to change...love u both Arshi... they r completely opposite yet so in tune to one another...sigh...just love them...โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Credits to tumblr...

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
๐Ÿ˜‰ The episode was kind of a filler but I enjoyed it thoroughly!!!!!!!!

Watching Khushi's antics...she is sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!

The way she convinces her Laad Governor to watch an Indian movie!!! She is just too good!!!

The scene at the cinema reminded me of the time when Disneyland had just stopped people from taking in food and drinks...I had used similar excuses to take in my food...Successfully!!!!!!!

She is so innocent...sits next to NK...had she asked NK to move..he would have gladly moved for her!!!!!!!!!

What a pre-cap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can hardly wait!!!!!!!!
Edited by lazylad8-FauZi - 11 years ago
Punkin22 thumbnail
Putting pictures in between your anaylsis was a winner with me.  When you use Hindi words Fuzzy, please remember there are people (me) that cannot translate.  Please feel sorry for us and put english too!!

Anjali seems to be growing up and accepting responsibility for her choices and the pain and suffering that those choices has caused.  That is a good beginning.  I especially was happy when Anjali apologized to Khushi.  It was needed badly, not for Khushi, she forgives anyone, anything but I needed to hear it.

Our ASR was looking particularly hot today.  If I were Khushi I would have just locked the door and stayed inside bedroom all day.  I'm sure they could have found SOMETHING to do.

Watching Khushi "handle" ASR was hilarious.  Her confusion with horse racing left me with laughing out loud.  Her explanation of english movies was too funny.  Watching ASR facial expression when he sees the entire household is coming with him and Khushi was hysterical.  Khushi working her magic to get food inside movie theatre was 'classic Khushi'.  Arnav's sitting arrangement for movie was torment for him.  Yet, in all this quagmire for ASR, it is Khushi and Khushi alone that he craves and desires.  She completes him.

Now, what can Khushi do for her grouchy, grumpy husband to get him in a good mood.  Well, girls I am hoping we will find out in Friday's episode...Oh Yeah.

Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
u said it...anji ,plz burn khushi's clothes...

Sankadevi's nautanki...poor laad governer...omg they r just perfect match...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Punkin22

Putting pictures in between your anaylsis was a winner with me.  When you use Hindi words Fuzzy, please remember there are people (me) that cannot translate.  Please feel sorry for us and put english too!!

Anjali seems to be growing up and accepting responsibility for her choices and the pain and suffering that those choices has caused.  That is a good beginning.  I especially was happy when Anjali apologized to Khushi.  It was needed badly, not for Khushi, she forgives anyone, anything but I needed to hear it.

Our ASR was looking particularly hot today.  If I were Khushi I would have just locked the door and stayed inside bedroom all day.  I sure they could have found SOMETHING to do.

Watching Khushi "handle" ASR was hilarious.  Her confusion with horse racing left me with laughing out loud.  Her explanation of english movies was too funny.  Watching ASR facial expression when he sees the entire household is coming with him and Khushi was hysterical.  Khushi working her magic to get food inside movie theatre was 'classic Khushi'.  Arnav's sitting arrangement for movie was torment for him.  Yet, in all this quagmire for ASR, it is Khushi and Khushi alone that he craves and desires.  She completes him.

Now, what can Khushi do for her grouchy, grumpy husband to get him in a good mood.  Well, girls I am hoping we will find out in Friday's episode...Oh Yeah.

๐Ÿค—sorry...one liner... ab is dooriyoon ko main kiya naam doon??? Now what do i name this distance??? :))))))
vkp1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice ep. Although feeling poor for Asr at last.
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice episode. Feeling sorry for ASR
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
 Love the song , 
 beautiful post 

-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I love Kushi's antics but i thought it was a bit too much.. But I blame the cv's for that... Whatever it is i love her to bits!! Finally, the old Anjali is back... Actually I am really excited for tomorrow.. what is she wearing? I am so curious dammit!! Thank u for the lovely post Fuzzy!!