Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I haven't watched the Precap yar !!

My Dadi was sitting with me πŸ˜†
LaraHeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sssooo excited... RabbeVe moments are very much needed after such an emotional week!!! πŸ‘
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
sanka devi is going to give a heartattack (which he will love) to arnavji
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I had that scene in my wish list..πŸ˜ƒ Khushiji wearing a sexy western short dress for Arnav bitwa .. and I think the whole idea behind the arguement on the movie was to make Arnav say that holliwood actress wear sexy dressed which she cant wear etc etc..so now everything makes sense..why they discussed movie..why Khushi got him upset..so the next step HAS to be Khushi trying to make up by doing something for him in..''apke andaaz mein'' that says it all..also she never wears dupatta like thatπŸ˜‰ I just hope the whole episode we see just them..lots of rabba veyyy..starting with cute ending in steamy, hot and extremely romantic rabba vey... where Arnav covers her and carries her in his arms to his bed...PRECAP- SR !!!🀣 Too much wishful thinking I guessπŸ˜† Edited by vaishali-AR - 11 years ago
yeskay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am excited to watch tomorrow's episode too. just hoping that they don't put us on cliff hanger tomorrow or my weekend will be in fulltime gutter
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vaishali-AR

I had that scene in my wish list..πŸ˜ƒ Khushiji wearing a sexy western short dress for Arnav bitwa .. and I think the whole idea behind the arguement on the movie was to make Arnav say that holliwood actress wear sexy dressed which she cant wear etc etc..so now everything makes sense..why they discussed movie..why Khushi got him upset..so the next step HAS to be Khushi trying to make up by doing something for him in..''apke andaaz mein'' that says it all..also she never wears dupatta like thatπŸ˜‰ I just hope the whole episode we see just them..lots of rabba veyyy..starting with cute ending in steamy, hot and extremely romantic rabba vey... where Arnav covers her and carries her in his arms to his bed...PRECAP- SR !!!🀣 Too much wishful thinking I guessπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† hahah plz do wish a lot and lot of raba ves and IPK for al ong long time hahahha hugsss putting this on the main ;))Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
fairy_stardust thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww, Khushi style mein making up for upsetting her husband! I would love to see her in western wear though I like sarees and shalwars. Can't wait for this!
--Kittu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope so...Edited by _Nidhi_ - 11 years ago
SSB28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vaishali-AR

I had that scene in my wish list..πŸ˜ƒ Khushiji wearing a sexy western short dress for Arnav bitwa .. and I think the whole idea behind the arguement on the movie was to make Arnav say that holliwood actress wear sexy dressed which she cant wear etc etc..so now everything makes sense..why they discussed movie..why Khushi got him upset..so the next step HAS to be Khushi trying to make up by doing something for him in..''apke andaaz mein'' that says it all..also she never wears dupatta like thatπŸ˜‰ I just hope the whole episode we see just them..lots of rabba veyyy..starting with cute ending in steamy, hot and extremely romantic rabba vey... where Arnav covers her and carries her in his arms to his bed...PRECAP- SR !!!🀣 Too much wishful thinking I guessπŸ˜†

This is a perfect example of our craziness ... They have just shown Khushi in dupatta and you have imagined the SR as well 🀣

Please don't mind that I called you crazy 😳... I guess we all are πŸ˜†
Punkin22 thumbnail
I am praying you are right.  They have been marriage for 14 days and they have not made love!!  I personally am in detox with no Rabbe Ve, so if Khushi has done her research, (western dress, lights off, come here smile) then I believe we may have SR Friday!!!😳😳

If not, I am personally sending ASR little blue pills!!!!  Great post Fuzzy.
Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago