*Jeeyo hazaron saal saal*Yrkkh completes 1000epis*

pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Congratulation & Celebration
12th October 2012 marked in history of Yeh Rishta
This day Show completed 1000 episodes and still going strong πŸ˜ƒ
Yeh Rishta describes each and every relationship be son-father,daughter-Father,Brother-sister ,mother-daughter each every relationship and the most important relationship or journey of couple shown deeply how love changes or how for loved ones one transforms , Yeh Rishta gave worlds most beautiful beautiful couple Naitik&Akshara and worlds adorable kids Duggu both Harsh and present duggu are just adorable babies of the world 😳 The journey of 1000 had all moments happy,fun,sad even angry moments πŸ˜† , and it is a wonderful journey , Yeh rishta is a show which has heart to heart connection with each and every viewers as it is based on reality πŸ˜ƒ

Yeh Rishta defines simiplicity so has Naitik&Akshara the most simple yet magical couple , chemistry is just way awesome 😳 Naitik&AKshara are so magical that even cute scenes or simple scenes are made so cute that you cant resist from watching them again and again now thats what is magic πŸ˜ƒ Yeh rishta created history by giving highest TRP on day 1 itself πŸ˜ƒ this the impact of Yeh Rishta πŸ˜ƒ Even after completing 3.9 yrs and 1000 episode show is in top which needs a big round of applause to whole team right from actors to behind scene unit members πŸ‘πŸ‘.
Defining Yeh rishta or describing Yeh rishta in words is impossible as its impact is enough for one to fall in love with show and leads Naitik akshara & duggu 😳
So once again Congratulation to the whole team of Yeh Rishta Keep rocking πŸ˜ƒ

Here is an Video Mix made By Shayal on this wonderful occasion πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNqUwEAOX8Y&feature=g-user-u[/YOUTUBE]

On-Behalf
YRKKH-Forum Members&I-F

Edited by pree4ru - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pree4ru thumbnail

Entry Entry Entry Remember how  we got our  Naitik & Akshara 😳
Remember the first day of Naitik and Akshara when they entered the show both  in whiteπŸ˜›
On 12th Jan 2009, Girl jumped into boat and there flowers falling on her yes that was our very own akshara 😳 woh bholi bhali si akshara πŸ˜ƒ .

On 6th March , 2009 after long wait we got are handsome and cute boy who got down from car
and said"Radhe Kirshna" aww it was our Naitik   ek dum cute sa πŸ˜ƒ
Just like show the entries of leads where as simple as their characterization simple yet elegant
It was just simple entry but a memorable one the best entry of television industry was this 😳

Now lets go to flashback and see the entries 😳

Akshara Entry
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkEABpriy6E[/YOUTUBE]
Naitik Entry
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aucWM5BpDHM&feature=colike[/YOUTUBE]
pree4ru thumbnail

As we approach 1000 Epi of our beloved show yrkkh lets look back and cherish some romantic moments well these are my favourites well one is the button scene after there marriage it was simple but beautifull scene the way akshara puts naitiks buttons on the way akshara hurts herself and naitik paniks and sucks her blood to release the pain one of my other fav scenes is the car scenes when there on there way to Akshara maayka for the rasams and naitik tells her to say I love you and the way akshi says mummy ka munna the expressions were spot on in that scene loved the way it was portrayed.Another beautifull scene was of there suhaagraat well don't put your gutter minds on cause it wasn't typical night but instead it was bonding and understanding between the two strangers who got tied in a bond there first hug which conveyed there feelings emotions to each other the way natik showed akshara his possess treasures sharing with her little things that mattered in his life he had a smile on his face and akshara was equally happy to live those moments with him a beautifully portrayed scene another scene that I loved was when natik comes home to get his file the way he true to romance akshara and with a simple cheek kiss then hug both of there emotions were conveyed to each other beautifully and then when Interuption happens making excuses etc. Its hard to get all naksh even Best Naksh scenes here as they have done many πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so the whole thread will get occupied πŸ˜›πŸ˜› so selected moments are chosen
Most memorable event on same date 2009 was 😳😳shhh just have look ☺️
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p_ZW7Y2Ib0[/YOUTUBE]

Credit-_Mariam_

PS: below post will be eidted on Naksh and Duggu tom by rasha πŸ˜ƒ

_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Naksh ka Ansh humara pyaara duggu 😳😳 Just like how naksh scene have created special place in our hearts same goes with Naksh + duggu scenes infact duggu itself has captured billons of hearts aww how adorable baby 😳 and expressions mashallah are jsut fab πŸ‘ True rockstar is our duggu 😳
Journey started of with just Naitik & Akshara as Naksh but look its Naksh ka Ansh duggu who as made us go crazy for him πŸ˜†πŸ˜† . 

Edited by Hinakshara - 11 years ago
Meow_Aleena thumbnail
res🀣
Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by __Aleena__ - 11 years ago
ammu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
CONGRATS ALL THE CAST AND CREW OF YRKKH...Party TImeπŸ₯³

Edited by ammu4u - 11 years ago
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats, to all fans and whole team of yrkkh and naksh and duggu fans today its going to complete 1000 magical episodes and our cute little baby duggu bday too.. So many shows will come and go but one show will remain for ever in every one's heart and mind is our show YEH RISHTA KYA KEHALATA HAI'no one can ever even think touch or even take its place, 9.30 daily from mon to sat its our show time its our special time we spend with our naksh and duggu,no one can ever take the place in the slot and in our heart too.Its one of the bestest show ever shown on tv. that is love happens after an arranged marriage,wow what a gr8 feeling.Feeling so proud to be fans of the show dont know how to put in words, so many nice scenes naksh hs given us we enjoyed each every min of their life their journey was truly amazing feeling so proud to be part of this journey as a fan,want to say so many things and want to share so many things about our show and our cute adorable couple naksh and duggu just my hand and my hand and my heart stops when i see them happy together,i am speechless that is the speciality of our show and our cuteness of our naksh and duggu, This show and our naksh and duggu always will be part of my life,np one can ever take their place from my heart want this journey of naksh continue i promise,i will be always part of this beautiful journey,with out any break the show should reach so many heights create and break all the reocords.

Love yrkkh and our naksh feeling so proud and feeling so good and i am happy to be fan of this wonderful show feeling so gr8 being fan of naksh and duggu my heart will happy to sing Yeh rishta kya kehalata hai.

Thanks to whole team and thanks to all actors and my speical thanks to our cute adorable beautiful couple naksh and our cutie pie duggu

Edited by kala_09 - 11 years ago
sweaty1 thumbnail
congrats guys,it must be biggest day for all yrkkh team congrats again
its a milestoneπŸ˜ƒ
sweet56 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congractulations and celebrations wooowww!!!!!i am so excited !!!main pagal ho jaunga after all this ...i love u YRKKH..u r my life and body heart and soul😳
THEIR FIRST APPEARANCE

THE SHAADI

300 EPI CELEB

and now
1000 EPI GRAND CELEB

YOU ROCK YRKKH
Edited by sweet56 - 11 years ago
janhavi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
res

To all the cast, crew and all the fans...
Our show has done it!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
A Big thanks to Rajan Shahi and his team for giving us such a wonderful show, such a great lead pair...Karan Mehra and Hina Khan..and the cutest baby Duggu..!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Words fall short describing Yeh rishta and our love for it...!!πŸ˜›
Still remember the first promo, Akshara's entry, Naitik's entry, their first date, the grand shaadi, and yes how can we forget, we got the first SMP on 12th october 3years ago..!!β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Beautiful moments in the show like akshi's pregnancy, Naksh's romance, Duggu's entry..ohh there are so many😊...and even there were tracks we didn't like but then to being loyal viewers we went and sat before the tv at 9.30πŸ˜†...!!and now its time for our duggu's 1st Bday...πŸ₯³
This journey has been beautiful wid naksh... and hope it continues..!!β˜―οΈπŸ˜›
Its definitely not easy to achieve such a milestone with so much competition around..!!But YR has proved that its the best..πŸ‘πŸΌ

CONGRATULATIONS once again and VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUGGU my golgappa..!!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by janhavi58 - 11 years ago