Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Res..

Hi Rosie dear, 

Supriya doin everything right, more than a would be mother..  Leaving no stone unturned.    It brings a smile reading sups care n attention for details.. Sorting wollen balls feeling them for softness n choosing all male colours,   my my my what a meticulous lady to the core she is 😃    But how can she be so sure that its gonna be a boy?  did she bribe the hostpital staff ? 😉 On the other hand naku hopin for a girl as per his wishes.. 
The contrast in her concern to the baby as against the father is baffling to say the least.  But isnt she bein just practical ?  Now a man who doesnt look at anythg except those dull/drab colored pathani suit why should anyone waste much time thinking of his tastes...😆     Whereas naku is  24/7 preoccupied with dutta n his needs..,  Ab kuch bhi ho, iss bande ka toh aish hi aish lol...    He should be thankful that he,s blessed with two extremely loving n caring ladies, one after the baby n the other for him...  He just needs to sign a deal with supriya to let him have both 😆
Rose you are too good in portraying the ordinary daily rituals that one is engrossed, after shopping for the woollens sups at the temple praying im sure for the wel being of the baby.  Naku avoiding the temple as she believes herself a sinner touches a chord n one feels for her.  Her guilt of wrong doings n her upbringing moulding her beliefs..    
Her flashback reveals how innocent n carefree her childhood days were as compared to her present complicated days.  But supriya takes the cake for the most unpredictable behaviour.. just when i thought the boy had it for splashing holi colours she springs a surprise on all present including us.  Liked her comparison with dutta the traits she admires in him, also expecting the same in the unborn baby ziddi, gussa, nidar... So cute na? Lol.   Me imagining a junior dutta 🤣    But ive to confess me too luv dutta for these same qualities n much more.. 😉
Nevertheless naku is not amused with sups choice but doesnt fail to pray for dutta,s happines b4 leaving the temple.   If this isnt love then what else can be?  It is not in the gifting of flowers, chocolates. Gifts, celebrations etc,. not even in the declaration with grand words but the smallest of thoughts n actions n pure intentions even when one knows that there may never be any future for this onesided affection is love to me..   The purest form of love n as once you wished Rose, ive begun to admire this in naku n i gues love should win howsoever it may be against set norms.  
Nakushaa n knitting tangles hahahaaa, so true, who says its therapeutic ?   Her chat with subbu in the kitchen is beautifully written.. Naku is feeling lonely just as dutta is on the other side.  
Haain?  Baby ke peeche bawla hogaya hai kya dutta?   Woh ultrasound cd mein aisi kaunsa sundar bacha nazar ayega jo yeh paglagaya hai?  Lol.. Jai mahabaleshwar! 
Nakusha,s fall but the way supriya took care of her bowled me completely,  yaar i wil be sad if afterall this she loses.. You are making it difficult for me  Rose, have mercy plzz..  Im torn between the two ladies. Ofcourse woh gadha bhi beech mein 😛  Well well,  "one has to drink water if one eat salt" goes a desi saying, so sublakshmi bears the brunt of sups ruthles force..  
Oye oye abhi dutta daddy bangaya lol,  aur pyar toh hona hi tha..   kya gussa, kya pyaar, kya bekarar.. Hmm sirf ikrar baki rehgaya lol.. 
Thank you Rose for a brilliant UD.. Thoroughly enjoyed, aur hum bhi bekara dutta ke jaise for the next..  👏

Edited by -bharti- - 11 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
supriya wish for baby boy nakku hard digesting facts nakkusha fallent subhlaxmi dissmiss supriya not told dutta about accident

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi
 Wow nice update👏👏...Thank you so much dear😃.Like it👍🏼😊...Oh Naku..She always thinking about Dutta & Fooled by Supriya😊..What a strange couple😕???Dutta wants Baby girl & Supriya wants Baby boy😕..I love Subhlaxmi 's care  & worry towards Naku😊...Oh poor dutta😭..he is longing for his baby😭...Touch the image of the baby  part was really heart wrenching👏👏...Oh God Naku Fallen ...But Thank god nothing happen to her😊...Oh god..Supriya dismissed Subhlaxmi...Dutta worried about Naku &  his Baby and made 10 missed calls. ...soo sweet of him❤️..I hate this stupid Supriya😡😡..She didn't tell about the accident😡😡...But  Dutta knew that something was going wrong..Hope he'll definitely accompany with Naku for her Checkup ...

Interesting😊... waiting for the next update dear😊.Once again Thank you so much for your nice update😊

sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi rose
sups want a baby boy...dutta wants a girl...naku fell but   sups took good care of her...dutta is worried & he is quite right in a way...good ud...waiting for next post

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi oxy rose
thanks for ud  yaar miss kar rage thi..the shopping scene highlighted again the difference btwn dutta &sups, sups has choice baby boy ,she doesn't know dutta desire a girl

naku thinking abt her past ,childhood her mom & holi .you are great with emotions i 'm repeating but u r 😊u suprised every time,nakus thought abt her future when subulaxmi points her she has her baby to look frwd

the CD scene was too good ,dutta is looking forward to his child

naku fell but sups took her good care ,dutta can sense something wrong & i 'm waiting for it, so ud soon
                           a rose for a rose😊
FASSBEN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

HI Rose

Loved the ud so sups wants and boy I hope this time she does not get what she like and dutta get a girl. naku fell but sups took care of her. the cd scene was good but dutta feels something is not right.

Thanks as always pls ud soon take care
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Rose,this time I am determined to comment on time..
IWL~ chapter 17.
Preparation for the new arrival underway and what better way then shopping for its clothing.Each of the women in their choice of colors for  baby garments have their own personal reasons. Personally, I would go for lemon which can be deemed as an acceptable unisex color for a new born.On the other hand there are people who gender  differentiate  from the day their baby is born ,hence the blue/pink culture. .. but its remarkable to note that attitudes are changing, we get to see males in pink shirts and women in cool shades of blue...
Highlight for me is the complete temple section, her recollection of beliefs her mother taught her.. loved the inclusion of the holi element and of course its jollity and jest element in particular..It is a treat to read all of it.
The idea of knitting is well used to symbolize  the strange pattern being woven by the bond of these two socially poles apart women.
Dutta, bonding with his unborn child courtesy of technology.. makes me think  that are fathers who are less privileged  then less of dreamers...?my father had a peek into a scan of me.. but that of his father? did he look forward to my dad coming into the world, wondering how his son was growing and what he would look like...? just a thought..
Great vibes between Subulaxmi and Naku.  Mind you to me Naku is treated by Supriya, more like a patient with an illness , rather than a woman in her most natural state.. she is treated as a fragile item.. to me Naku is bored.. she wants to mill in  with day to day chores.. but is deterred   by her mistress. However when Naku does venture to be independent, she suffers a mishap!.. Subulaxmi facing the sack, and Dutta decides to accompany  naku for her forthcoming antenatal! what a way to end the chapter!  well done, beautifully penned Rose ..thank you.. much love, hammie.
Edited by Hamlet53 - 11 years ago
mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi rose
fab ud! all the 3 characters are ...going through a lot...waiting for next chapter

afzal7861 thumbnail
hi rose 
thanks for the brilliant update sups wants a boy aur  dutta ko baby girl chahiye par zaroori nahi ke jo sups chae har baar wohi ho 
naku thinking about dutta and fooled by supryia  i hate sups 😡 blade  selifish women 
love the cd wala scene 
dutta is looking forward to his child 
naku fell par sups took care of her but sups not told dutta about accident 😡 sups ko batana chahe tha dutta ko pura  haq hai apna bacha ke bara main jaan ne ka 

thank you very much for the monday ud 
waiting for next 
plz ud soon😊

jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi rose
superb ud! waiting for duttas reaction after knowing about nakus fall...liked it.pls ud
                                   funny thank you photo: Thank you animation.gif