Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Ch 3:

I wanted to mention this in the last comment only but though to merge it in this only!! I loved to see that this time they both are prejudiced towards each other unlike the show where they both gave each other a fair chance (the initial friendship phase). The shattered expression or better say reaction of naku after being thrown out of the room was superb, for that matter her reaction towards dutta's hatred and obnoxious behavior towards her is superb……..she doesn't felt bad at her austere behavior of course she was irritated but it was when he thought low of her she actually felt bad, she's seeking respect, not a good sign for a prostitute. So, it's supriya who told naku's murky past to dutta, I won't say narrated bcoz I'm hoping naku will do that (nt exactly narrating her story yet simple short conversation may be) yaar aisa pati kahan milta hai mujhe bhi chahiye…..sweetu bahut bahut bahut achche he only deserves me…..nt only nakusha even I was dumbstruck with his loyalty! I loved to see this high tempered dutta and for once he was angry for a genuine cause, most of the time he has been angry for wrong reasons on wrong people………and that makes me remember hw dutta vented his frustration on naku……one regular trait of dutta when angry needs a punching bag, and that's where supriya is loosing only very special people in dutta's life gets this privilege of being "the punching bag"!

What? She gave naku the saree he gifted her😡……..is she nuts😲, even if he look at my saree I won't give it to anybody……….yahi hota jiknepass jo hota hai uski koi kadar hi nahi………….dekh lo bhagwan!

And now my fav part…..I loved loved loved everything the way he decides to make love with her……..it was so right on spot, a woman facing the toughest situation has this privelge of crying and blaming others for her plight but as a man they constantly need to prove to the world and themselves as well that they are doing fine……..and dutta follows this trait quite strongly!! Another thing which I loved is………dutta has this trait of constantly seeing himself in bad light, he needs somebody to contradict this notion of his that too frequently, well we all knw that is for nakusha is for… but its quite clear that supriya hasn't yet realized this need of dutta!! I quite appreciate the subtle hints that constantly keeps appearing on the surface pointing that supriya might be a good wife but she clearly lacks a lot as a "lifepartner"!!! the way she moved backwards when he approached her, is it only me who smtimes caught  a glimpse of the old nave nakusha? Loved the blood scene, indeed sm love stories hv blood on it. No matter hw much DSP try to behave like brutal cold gangster rahega wohi innocent bhola bhala mechanic dutta, who can't see anybody in pain! I have already stated you hw much I appreciate this part in the PM……….so the only thing I want to add is ab lag raha that it's a rose FF………ab tak job hi tha that could be done by others too bt nw this what noday else you can do!!!! Loved the way instead of tender switch off lamp this time it was a crash!

High points:

She could feel droplets on her face, whether they belonged to him or her,  excellent !!!

And mujhe isstrong cheezein pasand hain, issh mujhe bhi!!

There's one more aspect left which I didn't pointed out bt will do with next ud's comment!!

aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

She is way too unsophisticated for dutta to like her, again she judged him wrong, her loud appearance or her manners or say lack of manners has nothing to do with his hard feelings, its just the cause for which she is here for! I wonder is she really his wife for 5 years! But you explained that very well in this update! Very very very calculative move as a writer by making supriya nanasaheb's daughter, she belongs to the same world as he does, so clearly she's not making any sacrifice for dutta by accepting him as a gangster. But the best thing is….ummm I dnt knw how to word it, bt I'll try. Look nakusha is the lead of the story dutta is destined to fell in love with her, so there should be something 'extra ordinary" of nakuhsa which supriya must lack, but what, a prostitute clearly can't compete against a LADY leave alone winning, but now nakusha too has a chance, it's pretty evident that all because of her belongingness from underworld she doesn't realize the restless and internal turmoil of dutta that he faces everyday due the clash of his wish to turn back and the reality of not being able to do so!

Now the opening part, very well done, I'll have to confess that until now, it was unethical for me to force somebody to sleep with someone without his will, though I was trying to see the picture was it was this part which nails the fact when it comes to a man like dutta it's not merely unethical it's UNHUMAN! Very well portrayal of dutta's frustration and his reaction, wahi purana khud ko dard dena, but it kept him in the character through out, anyways dutta has been in the character throughout except for the fact that he's married to supriya, and we are swallowing it with a spoonful of salt….lol. No seriously, I'm loving the portrayal of dutta supriya marriage, you  know how much I was looking forward to it. It's perfect for a man to fell in love with another woman, you find KANK not convincing and I can sense the effort to make yours one convincing. Now more than the marriage I was pleasantly surprised with the characterization of supriya, if kala would have been a good dutiful wife to someone isn't she be like her? I mean I don't intent to say that your characterization of supriya is inspired with kala but what I intend to imply is that the personality prescribed to sups is a personality that is bound to clash with dutta's and he has been avoiding it hard! You are pointing the follies of the marriage or this woman in a very matured and a subtle manner, it's not like there was a man called dutta and he was not all happy with his marriage, you are not declaring the marriage a "failure' on the rooftop but you're making sure that readers get the point that it's not a "success" either.  What followed the first part was again too good *applause* firstly again a hint that supriya doesn't have a practice of speaking according to the mood of his husband, the 'thank you bit'' was clearly not the best thing to say at that point. I loved dutta supriya face off kahe ka face off it was only dutta …lol. But I loved what he said or rather what you made him to say, like nakusha most of us are predujiced towards men and think that it's not that big deal for a man to switch s*x( see this time I maintained caution😉😛) partner as it is for a woman.

And the symbolic sequence, too good the broken frame and bangles respectively in the right and left of him, you intentionally kept the bangles in the left? In hindu marriage wife is placed in the left of husband😉 and what came later is my fav part of this whole ff issh issh issh he under the shower who bhi hawt water☺️. No that was again a great sequence……..and especially the end where he doesn't wipes the mirror. Dutta has a habit of seeing himself under bad light, a very sadistic habbit, but he needs someone to constantly remind him that he isn't and supriya clearly in oblivious of this need of dutta. I quite like the part where dutta's story has been mentioned. Loved ur perspective towards dutta that at the end it's destiny who rules him no matter how much he like o believe that it's the other way round, he avoids nakusha to the core but he's bound to fell in love with her only….oops not love it's ishq wala love!

his tongue licked the droplets of sweat formed on his upper lip

I tried imagining him doing that it was really funny🤣

High point;⭐️

Actually what used to transpire between them couldn't be named as love making but an exercise to produce a baby. Their interactions were devoid of love and passion

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ tamanna ..thanks for liking the update..nakusha is sensible enough to see how distant dutta n sups are as husband n wife 

@ bharti ..sups has shades of grey , she is not a perfect wife yet craves to become a mother even if it hurts her husband in the process , she is tolerating this uncivil nakusha only for the child and agree with u the background that she comes from doesn't let the sight of blood affect her. thankfully nakusha is there to understand and relieve him off his guilt but that can happen only when he allows her to do so but will not blame dutta coz a person like him will not forgive himself so easily ..thanks so much for appreciating the update , vm and the views of other members

@ afzal ..sups is a self centered woman ..thanks for finding the update brilliant and glad u enjoyed the vm too

@ uwith ..we all hope that nakku brings love into his life ..thanks for liking the updt and vm

@ nakusha ..dutta and sups are a very distant couple ..glad u can make that out with each passing update ..it will take time for him to forget that night ..thanks for appreciating the updt n vm 

@ fassben ..with having nothing to do the whole day , nakku keeps thinking about this couple and finds then far from normal ..me too hope her words soothe him ..thanks for loving the updt n the vm 

@ ranjana ..sups desperately wants to get pregnant with his child but can't due to medical reasons ..however u have pointed out right ..she loves his money n power ..dear i have stopped sending out pm's hope u follow this ff on your own like others and thanks for ur comments 

@ mirage ..thanks for liking the vm n the update 

@ emily ..you are right, sups and dutta have hardly anything in common ..they are very different individuals who discuss only work ..why dutta is stuck with her coz he values relationships a lot ..thanks for the comments on the updt n vm 

@ hammie ..wow ..its so nice to know that you like this nakku so much ..even i love her ..lol she would have loved to annoy him on the dining table but now she know that he is already disturbed so didn't wish to increase his pain..no no my dutta is innocent ..drama is left for sups to do ..lol..glad u could sense how different these 2 woman are ..thanks for appreciating the garden scene ..it again brought the difference in the personalities of sups n nakku ..thanks for reading and appreciating the update  in so much detail 

@ dilse ..yes dutta certainly deserves a better life partner ..thanks for the comments 

@ sona ..very well pointed out ..it will not be easy for dutta to accept the child born out of a wedlock 

@ tahera ..a person like dutta will find it hard to forget n forgive himself ..sleeping with a stranger is a big thing for him ..sups is mainly concerned about her own feelings and desires ..she is a go getter ..she will leave no stone unturned to get what she wants even if it destroys her marriage or hurts her husband ..you are right by spending time with nakku , dutta will realize her true importance ..thanks so much for liking the ff 

@ aish ..thanks so much for your awesome comments but like u even i need some time to comment on them ..lol..

stranger2rose thumbnail

PROMO 

" kal main nakusha ko hospital le kar gayi thi..aaj sham ko uski reports aayengi." He clenched his jaws firmly on hearing her, this was one thing that he was trying 24x7 to forget and was failing badly.

"bahut ghabhrahat ho rahi hai." She said anxiously, this was the last option in her hands, she'd pinned all her hopes and desires on this one. Leaning her head on his shoulder she continued," agar is baar bhi kuch galat hua..toh..toh main bhikhar jaungi." He curled his fingers in a fist and scrunched his nose, her anxiety, her apprehension, her fear all were real and genuine, he could feel them but what he felt, what he desired, she never understood. Till date she didn't realize his true feelings, instead of Us/Theirs there was always I, Me, Myself in her talks, even when she would use the word Us there would actually be no Us in it. Her hand travelled down his arm, forcing him to open his fist as she added further," mera sapna pura hoga nah?" and entwined her fingers with his expecting him to reassure her somehow. A part of him wanted to hold her, sooth her, comfort her like before and even wished that her dream came true because he knew that having a baby meant the world to her but today something from within him was holding him back, the concern and affection that he had in his heart for her were losing their sheen and he couldn't bring himself to fake those emotions anymore.

" mujhe der ho rahi hai." He said while jerking his hand from her hold and left the room without uttering another word.

Full update - Monday 

Edited by stranger2rose - 11 years ago
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice promo rose

okay i thought you miss me 

i'll follow myself no worries

so am half right :-)
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rose 

"gaya bhains pani mein"   😆     promo se toh yehi samaj arahi hain
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi rose
nice promo ,looking frwd to the ud 😊on monday
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks rose , nice promo.

poor dutta when is he going to get out of this misery. his wife's ignorance is beyond a joke . kab tak woh akaila suffer karay ga.

sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi rose
promo is promising😊
stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwish

Sach hue sapne tere😉😆 ..i wish my other dreams also come true ..but its wonderful to read ur comments ..Haah! So with my term paper submitted I'm in full form chalo lets start!!!😊

Ch2

Hmmm so you wanted to name it "woh humsafar tha"...not bad infact I loved the title..me too loved it ..as far the song is concerned anytime I'll chose it over Ishq wala Love esp after that flying kiss wala..lol..you are so jealous ..infact you should be ..that's why i had sent u the link specifically emphasizing on the flying kiss part  VM😛. But still as title, I would say good or rather wise decision rose. "who humsafar tha"  as you yourself said is intense, and has a melancholic effect with goes well with the drama yet this title also acknowledges supriya whereas "Ishq wala love" has only n only to do with tasha, a man who loves his wife, his marriage,,, how he fells into ISHQ!! So about the chapter...wow, you have woven a very heart touching and convincing tale for Nakusha I mean for a lady who didn't knew that ganpat was nakusha's step father even after the show ended could come up with such update!..thanks for this taunting compliment ..but was it so imp to know that ganpat was her step father 😡 On a serious note I loved the background you assigned for her, it's actually heart wrenching  but moreover the poverty , the failed marriage and broken dreams, it's nakusha's  spirit in which she took things, is what left me teary,..thanks a lot  and that's one thing which is throughout keeping a bottam line resemblance (despite all loudness and OTT approach) between ur  nakushha and the one we witnessed on the screen! Clearly she is not happy but she choses to keep her sorrow to herself only!..bingo

I loved the way supriya tried to keep an upper hand while negotiating with nakusha and this nakusha ullu gadhi  kahin ki😡...hw can she think that supriya ka pati ussko bachcha nahin de sakta...pagal aurat supriya ka pati chahe to puri duniya ki auraaton ko bachcha de sakta hai!..now this is hilariously true ..i couldnt stop laughing ..bechara dutta  😳But supriya is quite intelligent I like her she is well aware of his husband capabilities she knows for him ek ball hi kafi hai to hit a six..if he was such a good player then why did she herself got clean bowled ..her time empire said 'no ball' kya?.😆 on a serious note very very calculative move rosie very wise👏 ek toh the way dutta is reacting his "one night stand' he can't afford to do that on regualr basis..even if he decides or i decide for him to do on a regular basis u will surely have several heart attacks ..and i don;t want that to happen  and another thing is now whenever they'll be close or intimate or have soft mo😆ments it would be free from 'we are here to make a baby" thing! Romance ke liye darwaaze khule hain..do u seriously wanna see dutta sups romance 🤢😉

Liked the clinical bit..nthing is lost if u dnt add them bt when added these bits make the backdrop more convincing and readers are throughout reminded the central idea!

And the last part..bravo rose must have been a lil difficult coz had it been picturized on screen I'm sure Mishal would have been done it quite convincingly but to make us imagine it equally convincingly must be difficult...honestly speaking it wasn't that difficult ..dutta shrugging off women comes quite naturally to him..lol..! And I must thank Mishal also I mean the expression he gave during the sequence where naku is her fair avatar wearing a yellow saree hugs him and the way he cringes.yeah he was like yeh toh gale hi pad gayi ..I was throughout remembering that scene!!😆